・Lungs・

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikee snickered, and situated himself on the make-shift bed. "What? Are you scared or something?" He teased, before he played some kind of 2-star horror film from the 50s. It was about a man who liked to kill people. Yep. That was the entire plot. As Mikee soon put the movie in, he rested back to his spot, and caught a glimpse of what the other had.

"Oh god," Mikee rolled his eyes, blushing gently. "I'm not sharing skittles with you. You took my virginity last time," Mikee joked, taking one and putting it in his mouth-- FOR HIMSELF. Not to share. He chewed it, and swallowed it happily.

Florence got connected with the characters, he liked to think. He liked to think that he knew them well enough. As he felt the other boy on him, he instantly homed in on him, and kept him near. He smiled at his comment, and wished he could agree.

"I'm your dad, now. Son, let's go fishing." He joked, trying on a dad-voice.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
At the thought of being scared, James just scoffed. He wasn't scared of horror, he was just... not amused by the blood and guts that come out - after all, those things should remain INSIDE a body. Right? As James watched the show, he jerked lightly at almost every scene, expecting some sort of giant chainsaw to come and murder all the people.

Even the paint-like blood made him feel queasy. He wasn't able to touch the candy that was calling out for him. James was quite certain that if he took one bite, even into an M&M he'll just vomit it all back up again.

Mikee's words surprised him. He looked over at him, wondering if he was truly just joking around. "Virginity?" He asked curiously, "Did I really?" James had mixed feelings on this. Who isn't happy for being someone's first? But that couldn't POSSIBLY by Mikee's first. He doubt all of Mikee's boyfriends could keep their hands to themselves for very long with Mikee there teasing them.

But then again, Mikee never stayed with a boyfriend for very long.

And if it was Mikee's first ,then... Oh god, James wasn't exactly gentle- GROSS. Did that man's brains just came out?! James paled even further. "There are easier way to kill a grown man..." He muttered under his breath, glancing away from the TV as he heard the SPLOSH of the brain as it crashed into the ground.

How on Earth was he going to survive some of the other movies that Mikee had in his collection?

Nate looked up at Florence and laughed. "Dad doesn't like going fishing. He doesn't believe in animal cruelty." Nate commented, but then decided to play along. He hugged Florence like a child does their father when they really want something. "But Daaaaaaaad." He whined, "I wanted to go to a party today. Not fiiishing!"

Nate giggled a bit as they continue their play. He could see why Mikee was a theater person. It's fun trying to be someone you're not. It almost allows one to forget all about their real problems, because they're so focused on trying to fix their character's problems.

Not like Nate had a problem. Nope. He was getting better. Nate smiled as his face was pressed against Florence's chest, once again taking comfort in his smell. Yep. Getting better.

Nate wondered if he was allowed to breath in Florence's scent forever.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dip
Mikee laughed as he questioned his sexual life, and he didn't respond. No, he wasn't a virgin, and sure, he had sex with other people before. But James was probably the only one willing to get to know Mikee afterwards... Well, no, that wasn't true, either. Lots of people had tried before, but James was just the first one that Mikee actually was willing to. Only because he would feel bad for breaking his heart afterwards, though.

Mikee continued to watch as the other boy flinched and flustered with the movie. Oh, god, this was prehistoric, how was he going to work with some modern horror? Mikee reclined back, and watched the movie gently. He did so gently, because he had seen it over and over and over before. He wanted to pull out his phone, but jeez, talk about rude. Mikee took some candy, and ate them slowly.

He thought gently about how James must have felt. Well, not during the movie, but in general. How he felt about Mikee. He must have some pretty high hopes if he wanted to go on a third date with Mikee like this. It was hard to think that in just a few short days, he would be back in his old dorm, among common folk that he knew. He would be in the sky. He would be living his dream.

"Hey, James, I have to tell you something." Mikee started, thinking that he had been living a lie for long enough. Maybe he could tell him. Maybe he could show him his papers. Maybe they could still be friends.

Florence laughed, and sighed gently as he melted in with Nate. He looked over to the TV, wishing that they could go out and do something. "By this weekend, I'll be able to get this brace off, and we can actually do something. But for now, just you, me and Netflix." Florence chuckled. He wondered gently if the other boy wanted to take his car to his house, or if he'd walk.

"You can take my car when you go home," Florence said. "I trust you to not crash into the local trees."

• Love
James realized that Mikee didn't really answer about whether or not he was a virgin, but his mind was too preoccupied with the movie to push the topic further. Did a heart REALLY look like that and why was it still beating when it fell outside the body? Ugh. James wondered how anyone could enjoy watching a show willingly.

When Mikee spoke up however, James glanced back at him. "Tell me something?" He raised an eyebrow curiously, his full attention now focused on Mikee. "What is it?"

James had no idea what to expect. He just knew that Mikee looked a little serious, therefore he should pay attention. He could ignore the screaming in the background...

Nate shrugged. "I like just you, me and Netflix. And don't forget Water-Lou and Fregga!" He grinned brightly, taking a glance over at the two besties curled up against each other.

On the other hand, Nate debated on taking Florence's car. His house wasn't THAT far away... But it might be far walking-wise. Nate nodded a bit and glanced over at the clock. It was getting relatively late... He should go home. His mom and dad might want him back in time for dinner, which he just might make if he took Florence's car. "Alright..." He consented and reluctantly left Florence's embrace.

"I'll pick you up in the morning, don't be late!" Nate eyed him carefully, then went over to grab the keys. He was still hesitant, walking slowly. He didn't want to leave.

He felt like he was already home. And that going 'home' was actually going somewhere else. Nate sighed greatly.

• Love
Mikee pulled his eyes away from the TV, and he looked at the other boy. The first thing he noticed was the way his face looked when he watched scary movies. It was contorted into some sort of outside feeling, like something that wasn't entirely fear, but it wasn't anything to do with joy. It was the color of his eyes, they seemed to be green, but green was a lot of things.

Sometimes 'blue' looked green. Sometimes 'green' was brown. Sometimes 'red' was blue, and sometimes blue was what he was wearing. Mikee looked at the other boy before him, looking at the color of the boy's eyes. They could be green, or blue, or brown or red. As he looked at the boy's face, he found himself stuck.

He couldn't tell him. Not at all.

Mikee swallowed hard. "I just..." He paused. "I love your eyes," He admitted quickly, spitting out his words. "You know... the way they look when you're uncomfortable." Well, that was true, but that was far from what he wanted to tell him. Mikee blushed, looking back at the TV, and shoving his face full of popcorn. "Sorry," He said between handfuls. "It was stupid. I'm sorry,"

Florence wanted to stand up, and hug him, and kiss him goodnight, and tell him that he wouldn't be late. He wanted to drive him home, and kiss him infront of the door, and let Nate's mom catch them and chaise Florence with a broom. He wanted Valencia to get mad and yell, and he wanted his dad to say he was welcome in his home.

Florence stood up, and instantly imposed. He wrapped his arms around Nate's waist, and pulled him in for a hug, having to lean down to get the full hug. "If you need anything, Nathaniel, anything at all," Florence told him gently, as if anyone else was listening. "I will come to you." He promised. "Okay? It doesn't matter. Even if you had a weird dream and want to tell someone about it, I will climb the fence and get on that weird ledge on your roof and climb all the way through your window and into your bed, okay? I will come to you."

• Bucket of Rainbows
James was a little confused by Mikee's random confession. But that didn't mean he was bothered by it or found it annoying. In fact, he liked how Mikee seemed to be flustered by it, as if it wasn't something he meant to say, it just came out. James was a little curious about what Mikee wanted to say originally... But he liked the words that already came out of Mikee's mouth. "Oh really?" He smirked a bit, wanting to tease Mikee more and more about the embarrassing words.

He came closer to Mikee and leaned in a bit. "Uncomfortable? And only when they're uncomfortable?" He asked curiously. The movie was now completely forgotten in James mind. He had something else to do; something else that was much more fun.

Before Mikee could shove another handful of popcorn in his mouth, James held onto his hand gently. Just like the previous night, he kissed the tips of Mikee's fingers, tasting the buttery grease left over from the popcorn. "Hey, come on. Continue what you wanted to say? I would like to hear it." He said in a slight sing-song voice, obviously bent on teasing the crap out of Mikee.

Nate was surprised by the hug but he immediately leaned in closer to Florence. He heard Florence's words flow gently into his ears, and it made his heart glow with happiness. He hugged Florence tighter, as if his life depended on it. "Thank you." He muttered, "I know you would..."

But by then, Nate was keenly aware of the lump at the bottom of Florence's pants. The ones that indicated a brace. He frowned slightly; it was his fault the brace was there. It was his fault Florence was locked up in his home like a prisoner. Nate didn't want to make it worse. "But... I'll call you if something happen... If I can hear your voice it'll be fine."

Nate loosen his hold on Florence, smiling happily up at him. "I'll be okay. Don't rush out just to listen to me, you'll get in trouble. And then you'll have to wear that longer, and we won't be able to go out!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Mikee let the other boy kiss his fingers, and he wondered faintly if he could drop the bomb. "I lied," He would say. "I'm leaving on Friday. For good. Atleast a few states away. For the rest of highschool, college, and onward. I won't be out until I'm clear past twenty-seven. Your eyes always look uncomfortable to me, but that suits you nicely. You never seem comfortable."

This was something he didn't seem to figure out well. Well, if he couldn't tell the whole truth, he'd tell him the truth enough. "I... I-I guess I'm glad I crashed your party..." Mikee started, looking anywhere but the other boy. "And got in those bets with you," He added. "And had sex with you." He smirked gently, rolling his eyes.

"I guess I'm glad I got to know you. I'm glad I got to meet you..." Mikee looked at the other boy. Oh, well look, he was comfortable. He felt butterflies in his stomach, but that was because he didn't know what color his eyes were. "I... I really like you, James. I really do."

Florence smiled, and let go of the other boy. "You got it," He sighed, as he soon watched him leave. He watched him walk out that door, go into the driveway, take his car, wave, and zip off. He already missed him. He wanted to run out after him, but he had his phone on him.

Florence decided to actually do some homework. He more so had his math book open, and waited anxiously for the other boy to call him.

• Bucket of Rainbows
James kept watching Mikee as he confessed. A smile broke across James' face, and he actually felt genuinely happy... elated... excited. He wanted to kiss Mikee right there and then.

And actually... What was holding James back? At the realization, he just leaned in and kissed the nervous wreck of a bunny. He kept one hand intertwined with Mikee's hand, and his other hand reached out to gently touch Mikee's cheek and chin as he kissed the living daylights out of him. It was the longest kiss James have ever had. It was the best kiss that James have ever had.

And even the screams of dying teenagers in the background wasn't capable of ruining James euphoria.

Once he needed air, James pulled away slightly. His eyes were now left in a slight daze, and he glanced down at the beautiful blonde. "Mikee..." He whispered gently, touching the curves of his cheeks with his fingers. "I l-" It was that moment that James realized the words that Mikee used. like instead of love. Ah well, baby steps right? James was still smiling despite the second of doubtful thoughts.

To make up for his hesitation, James leaned in. He made sure that his lips were centimeters away from Mikee's ears, allowing his breath to warm up the sensitive skin there. "I like you too, Mikee." James then closed the gap and gently nibbled and kissed the tips of Mikee's ears. He still tasted sweet.

As soon as Nate got home, he was greeted by his mother and father. They both noticed Florence's car in the driveway, but when they saw that Nate had the keys, they said nothing. Instead, they were excited that their son was finally home. His mother reached out to hug him, but Nate had still kept his distance. She was slightly hurt, but she understood.

"Nathaniel, you're just in time for dinner. We made your favorite!" His father smiled warmly, "Curry!"
Nate smiled back at him. He glanced between his parents. They were people that wanted to hold him in their arms again. They wanted to love him. And Nate knew that. He KNEW it. He just had to hug them back.

At first his body screamed at him. The spiders were starting to scurry around even more. But Nate tried to steel his mind. He remembered Florence's touch. His smell. How Florence would be happier if Nate was normal. So he forced himself to step forward. At first his parents were slightly confused, but before they could move away, Nate mumbled, "Wait!" They looked at each other, paused, and nodded.

Finally, Nate was able to force himself closer to them. And he held out his hands. His mother immediately scooped him up into her arms, hugging him tightly.

Nate tensed up. He wanted to scream and shout and run away. But this was his MOTHER. His MOM. The woman who RAISED him ever since he was a tiny little egg inside her stomach. Nate took a deep breath, and he finally found her smell familiar. It wasn't Florence's smell... It was his mom's smell. A smell of acceptance. Nate relaxed just a bit. His father joined in and hugged them both. Nate just held them both tightly.

Tears were rushing down his parents' face. They seemed so relieved to have their precious son back safe and sound. Nate smiled and pushed them both into the house. "The food will get cold!" They laughed and quickly went into the kitchen.

Nate took that time to text Florence. "I just hugged my parents. I'm going to be okay. :) It's all thanks to you." Then he followed his family to go eat.

He avoided Valencia's gaze.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Mikee kissed that boy like he had never kissed before. He wrapped an arm around his waist and placed his hand around the other boy's neck, holding him right where he wanted him. He kissed him gently, his own words bouncing around his head. The more that he thought about it, the more he did realize that he did like the other boy.

Infact, he liked James quite a lot.

When James pulled away and confessed his own words, he felt the butterflies in his own stomach flip and flutter almost out of his throat. Mikee hid his blushing face into the other boy's chest, burring himself in the shirt that the other boy had. His face was so hot. It was hotter than Uptown Funk. It was hotter than any hot gas giant in the solar system.

He was burning up over a boy that he had so righteously declared hate for. Mikee mumbled some phrases into his chest, much like "I hate you," And "This is your fault." They wouldn't be able to function if they did occasionally bicker at eachother like such. He soon lifted his head up, but he covered his mouth. His smile was nearly tearing his face apart, and he liked it that way.

He punched him in the shoulder, and decided he was never allowed at his house ever again.

Florence got the text, and he smiled happily. He had tucked himself into bed, and he made sure that he was as comfy as he wanted to be. Florence texted him back almost instantly, and smiled as he rested the phone on his chest. "that's great nate i knew you could do it. im so proud of you."

• Love
James chuckled softly as Mikee shot vile words filled with love at him. James himself loved every moment of it. He reached up to ruffle Mikee's hair once more, and although he felt the gel poke against his fingers, he kept doing it anyways. Mikee was his. Mikee was officially his, and he was allowed to touch everything that belonged to him right?

Even when Mikee hit him in the shoulders, James refused to let go of the other boy. Instead, he leaned over and kissed the hand that covered Mikee's face. He was smiling underneath the hand, James just knew it. So why was he hiding it? "I guess it is my fault that you fell for me, hm?" He grinned brightly, ever fiber in his being forcing him to tease Mikee. "Guess I'm that irresistible if I got the Mikee Paltrawski to fall for me."

"Of course, I lost too." James smirk dissolved into a smile as his heart rose like a hot air balloon. "Saying that I also fell." He took a hold of Mikee's hand and moved it away from his face. James wanted to see it all. He HAD to see it all. He refused to look away from Mikee's face. Even the make up that marred his face, James couldn't look away. He knew what was under the mask, he knew what Mikee truly looked like. And that was what mattered to James the most.

But there was some other ... parts... James needed a little bit more... reminders to full remember. James grinned, feeling rather brave. "So, since you enjoyed the fun activities so much the last time we did it... How about trying it sober?"

Nate saw the text from Florence. He had crawled back into bed after taking a nice shower and brushing his teeth. Valencia and him ignored each other the entire time, which had caused their father to be a bit concerned. But Nate told him it was fine. They were just having a little spat, as they normally did.

When he saw the text, he smiled warmly. "Don't be proud of me; I could have only done it b/c of you. Anyways! Good night, Florence!" Nate then tried to turn to find a comfortable spot in his bed.

But he couldn't. No place seem warm enough. No place seem safe enough. Nate frowned and tossed and turned for another 15 minutes. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He felt like he was sleeping in a completely strange bed in a completely strange house. He wanted to go home.

Nate sighed and looked back at the phone. He missed Florence. And Nate knew that he needed Florence to go to sleep. He wouldn't be able to feel satisfied or relaxed enough otherwise. Then he had an idea. If he could just hear Florence's voice... Nate's heart twisted, if he could hear the warmth and care in Florence's voice, perhaps it would just be enough to lull Nate to a safe sleep. It has only been 20 minutes since Florence last texted... Maybe he was still awake?

Nate tried calling anyways. He wanted to hear Florence's voice. When Florence picked up, Nate was ecstatic and embarrassed all at once. He started to speak, but his words stumbled slightly as he felt his face turn red. "F-Florence! I'm sorry, I had to call... I-I can't sleep. So, so... Can you talk? Cuz I was thinking that if you talked to me, I could fall asleep - I know it sounds strange. You don't have to do it if you don't want to!" Nate finally took a breath, finally allowing Florence a chance to answer.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Mikee, at the request for sex once more, covered his face and laughed, flushing brightly. "Who said I liked them 'so much'? For all I could know, you might have a hard-three, and I might have a soft-ten." He joked, before sitting up and placing himself on the other boy's lap. He smiled, almost bashfully, as he looked at the boy under him.

"But, hell, why don't we? On a school night, even. After I've had church, too." Mikee snickered, before he slipped a hand up the otherboy's shirt. Slowly, but once he was a good way in, he pressed his cold hand onto the boy's warm skin, laughing gently. Maybe dating him wouldn't be so bad after all. Mikee straddled him and kissed him gently, almost teasing the other boy into pushing on further.

He knew his parents wouldn't be home for another hour or so, and he knew it was just them in the house. Only Moses and the Hubble Telescope knew what Mikee and James were up to.

Florence had spent most of the night in bed. He had read through most of a book he had pulled out, and he was about to finish it when his phone rang. He turned over, pulling his glasses off of his face and looking at the number. He smiled softly, his eyes pained from reading. He answered the phone, and listened to the boy sputter.

He listened to the explanation, and he laughed warmly into the microphone. "Hey, Nate." Florence drew out, slinking slowly into his bed. He could stand to finish that book later on. He put the phone on speaker, and faced the spot that Nate usually took. "What do you want to talk about?" He whispered, wishing that the real body was there.

• Bucket of Rainbows
James chuckled softly and leaned forward to kiss the boy on top of him. He happily obliged and once again indulged in tasting the rainbows.

At the sound of Florence's voice, Nate instantly relaxed. He closed his eyes and tried to remember the feel of Florence's arms wrapped around him, and the smell that often surrounded him like a safety net of clouds. "I... I don't know." He muttered softly, already feeling a little tired.

"How about... What you were reading? You were reading right?" Nate asked curiously. He could just imagine Florence staying up with a book in hand. The soft glow of the lamp that illuminated the room, and the comfort that assured Nate that he wasn't alone.

He wanted to be back in Florence's room once more. He wanted to be on Florence's bed. But he knew it was impossible. He just had to make do.

Nate stayed on the phone with Florence for a good hour. Pressing more and more about the book that Florence read, consistently pressing him to talk and talk until Nate could only feel and hear Florence's words. After about an hour of constant talking, Nate fell asleep blissfully, with Florence's voice still pressed against his ears.

• Bucket of Rainbows
The rest of the night was full of confusion, random body parts and lots of blood. Surprisingly, it was a pretty good night! Minus the blood. Mikee held that boy for most of the entire night, before he heard his parents come home. He only let go of him to change into something that would resemble pajamas.

He told his parents that James fell asleep watching movies with him, and they alerted him of two things. The first one was that he was getting his braces off the next day, and he would also have a hair-cut. He would have to leave school early, and Mikee was excited. Mikee said he'd tell James in the morning, and his family said that he'd understand.

Mikee was worried about how he was going to show up at school the next day. He went back downstairs, and slept next to James, trying to figure out how he should tell him.

Florence spoke words off of the page, had gentle conversation, and soon passed out himself. He slept like a rock, and in the middle of the night, his phone died. He woke up sometime around seven-fifteen, and had a feeling that maybe skipping school would be a good idea. Florence turned in bed, and groaned into the pillow.

He wished Nate was there to kick him out of his bed. He rolled out himself, missing the warmth he still had. He threw on a Pink Floyd t-shirt, and nothing else special. He made himself a pathetic breakfast, and texted Nate.

"morn"

• Love
James had a wonderful sleep after his rather... exciting and... bloody day. He had initially freaked out by the blood, but other than that, the rest of the night was... enticing . And the sleep afterwards was even better. James was enamored by the fact that he had a warm body, about the same size as him, within his arms. He never wanted to let go.

Except when his alarm rang, because that means school was starting. James sighed as he immediately woke up to the sound of his alarm and he reached over to grab the phone. He ran his hand through his hair and looked down at Mikee, who had at some point put clothes on. Either way, James smiled softly. He could get use to waking up to such a sight.

He leaned down and kissed Mikee gently. "Hey, Mikee." He muttered. And to tease him even more, James shifted down a bit. He found a nice, empty spot on Mikee's neck and sucked lightly. He was satisfied at the sight of a hickey, a marking. "Wake up and go to school, Mikee, or I'll make more." He warned, rather gleefully.

Yep. Definitely something he could get use to waking up.

When Nate woke up, he was freaking out. Sweat poured down his temples, and he glanced around wildly like a trapped animal. Where WAS he?! He found nothing familiar. Not the bed that he laid in, or the grey-blue walls, or the poster of his favorite ban-... Oh. Nate blinked.

He sighed loudly, both in relief and in embarrassment. He was only in his own room. He sat there in bed, realizing how his pillows were tossed to the ground, and his blankets were strewn across the bed like a messy monster. He must have tossed and turned a lot. Nate winced at the reason why; he couldn't remember it, but he knew his nightmare was bad. Very bad.

Nate looked down at his phone, which had somehow survived the night of complete and total chaos. He noticed that the battery had died so Nate plugged it into the wall. Then he got up and brushed his teeth. Valencia had taken up residency in the bathroom, so Nate had to bang on the door. "Val!" He yelled, "Open up! I got to get ready for school as well!"

Valencia grumbled and opened the door. She gave Nate a stink eye but moved away to allow her brother access to the sinks. Usually, they would have arguments, as Nate had the tendency to let the water run as he brushed, therefore using up all the warm water. And, Nate tend to stand in front of the mirror, not allowing Valencia to apply her make up. But this time, they worked together and refused to speak to one another. Nate shut the water off as he brushed, and he partially moved out of the way. Valencia had enough room to apply half of her face.

Nothing was sad. It was dead quiet.

Nate brushed as quickly as he could and then went back into his room. He could smell the pancakes and muffins and heard his father call out, "Valencia! Nathaniel! Breakfast!!!" Nate smiled a bit and picked up his phone. 25%. It would have to do. He saw the text from Florence and immediately broke out in a large grin.

"Morning! You managed to get out of bed without my help, good job! I'll pick you up after breakfast. Want a blueberry muffin? Made by yours truly's father." Nate then slipped the phone into his back pocket and went out to eat breakfast. Which was fine, breakfast was great with his family. He missed the morning nonsense he had with Florence, but breakfast with his family was... Normal.

Afterwards, Nate then grabbed a blueberry muffin. His dad looked at him curiously, and Nate replied happily, "For Florence! I'm gonna go pick him up." Nate could swear that he could feel Valencia's death glare, even as he left the house. "Bye mom! Bye dad! I might sleep over at Florence's today, if you don't mind. But I'll see ya'll tomorrow, promise!"

Then, Nate quickly zoomed away, excited to see his best friend.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Mikee, at the sound of the alarm, instantly groaned and hogged as many sheets as he could. He felt the other boy pepper kisses onto himself, and he felt like he was drifting away again. But it wasn't until he felt the boy suck on his neck that the morning really started. He opened his eyes, and saw the boy above him.

Mikee, at the sound of the boy threatening to suck his neck again, instantly peeled off his shirt, and pulled him in. It was bad that he had woken up with a pitched-tent, so to speak, but the boy making advances on him didn't help. Mikee kissed the boys neck, trailing soft kisses down and up his chest, all the way to his collar bone.

The Jewish Boy was affectionate when he wasn't pissed off or fully awake. "Mmmmmg'mornin' sunshine," He mumbled between kisses.

Florence looked at the text the boy sent him, and he smiled. My god, he needed to make an honest man out of that boy pretty soon. Florence soon left his house, and sat out on the porch. He looked down at this ankle, and he covered the mechanism that he had attached to his frame.

Florence looked out in the morning, and faintly thought it was beautiful. He missed Nate. He wished he could kiss him badly, but he knew it wouldn't be requested. He couldn't wait any longer, he knew that. Nate's lips were so full and ready to burst... Florence sighed. He just wanted that boy to burst into him.

He wanted Nate to fuck him up real bad. More than he already had before.

As long as Florence was with Nate, he didn't care what they were doing. Florence wanted to have bad, awkward sex with him. He wanted him to lose his shyness. He wanted to wake up with him, with Nate's morning breath hot on his face. He wanted to catch the boy in the act of drinking right out of the carton.

Florence just wanted to act like a best friend with his best friend, but not be his best friend.

The car pulled up, and Florence pulled his bag over his shoulder. He smiled, and waved.

• Bucket of Rainbows
James was pleasantly surprised by Mikee's affections. He was expecting more of a... violent attack from the other boy, but this was much better. Muuuch better indeed. James nearly moaned in excitement, and he felt himself feel up to another round of pure bliss.

But then he could hear bustling and rustling from within the house. James sighed and forced himself to calm down. He was lucky that he still wasn't completely turned on, and he forced himself off of Mikee. He gave Mikee one last lingering kiss, at the corner of his mouth, and smirked a bit. "I would help you... But your parents would probably hear us." James glanced down at Mikee's rather... morning predicament.

James then yawned and got out of bed. He stretched once. James then picked up his underwear and pants that were discarded on the floor and placed them on. "Sorry Mikee, but you should take a cold shower. I'm going to go brush my teeth. I'm using your toothbrush." Then James did just that, he went into Mikee's restroom and picked up the toothbrush. He realized that he could have probably asked for a new one, but eh. It was easier this way. Then he happily brushed his teeth and got ready the best he could.

He waved to Mikee's parents as they walked by and quickly realized he should have placed a shirt on. He immediately shut the door afterwards, hoping that Mikee's mom didn't have some sort of heart attack.

Nate grinned brightly as Florence came up to him. He then slipped out of the car, gave Florence the muffin, and allowed Florence to take the wheels. He figured Florence would miss driving his own car after all. Right before Florence managed to climb into the car though, Nate immediately hugged him.

He was satisfied, feeling Florence's body against his. He felt like it was much too long. In a way... Nate felt homesick. It was strange, but that was the closest he could get to describe the feeling. He had once thought that Florence's bed was his new 'home' but that wasn't true... In fact...

Florence was his home.

"Sorry for falling asleep on you last night, Florence!" Nate glanced up at him apologetically. "But... Thanks for talking to me. It really helped." Nate then let go of Florence and climbed into the passenger seat.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Mikee protested as he got off of him, but he was probably too tired to do anything other than heavy petting. Mikee got up himself, and tottled off to the laundry room and got ready himself. Mikee would have to calm himself down as soon as he felt up for it. He pulled on a pair of skinny jeans-- bad idea, when you're currently packing a half-chub -- and grabbed a nice green V-neck. He also grabbed a jacket, and a scarf to cover up the new marks he got.

As he looked at himself in the mirror, he saw brown roots. Oh no. His biggest secret. He grabbed a hat to match his shirt, and wore it over his fleeting blondness. Atleast he was getting a hair cut today. Maybe a dye-job? Mikee didn't know. He pulled open a drawer in the downstairs bathroom, and used some makeup he had in there from previous days.

When he got up, he saw James Prettyman, and he smiled at him gently. His father asked how their night went, and Mikee just replied with 'good.' It was more than good, sure, but it would be good for now.

Florence got into the drivers seat, and he smiled at the muffin. He smiled more as the other boy wrapped his arms around him. He sighed, and wished it could be like that every day. "Anything for you," He flushed gently, before he started the car and drove off to school.

• Love
As soon as Mikee's parents were out of sight, James came over and gave Mikee a quick kiss. He smirked slightly, "Just good?" then he winked a bit before going back into the basement. He placed more clothes on himself, slightly disgusted by the fact that he had to wear his dirty clothes again, but he quickly tossed the thought out of his mind. It would have to do.

Then he exited the room and went to grab Mikee again. He smiled brightly at Mikee's parents, "Hello. Thank you for letting me stay the night."

Then he dragged Mikee out. "We got to get to school. We're almost late." He muttered under his breath. They've been late so many times before, James was not eager to be late yet again .

Nate grinned as Florence drove them to school. He was ready to face the day again. It was almost Friday! Two more days. Oh! And he had exciting news. "I told my parents I'll stay the night with you again! They seemed to be okay with it."

Nate decided not to talk about his nightmare or Valencia. It didn't seem important. Besides, he felt better now that Florence was around. MUCH better.

• Bucket of Rainbows
As James ushered the sleepy boy out, he wondered how he should tell him that he was leaving early from school. Baby steps. First he'd tell him that he was leaving early, then tell him he would be gone for Prom, the rest of highschool, college... so on. Baby steps. Mikee spoke up when the other boy insisted that he ride on the bike.

"James," He started. "I have a doctor's appointment today--" Well, it wasn't a doctor, but it was an appointment. "I'll be gone for most of the day, but I'll try and get ahold of you later on, okay?" He pulled the helm over his head, and wrapped his arms around the other boy. He was sure this was going to be a long day.

Florence smiled, his face feeling as if he was going to rip apart. "I get my brace-thing taken off soon, because I start Lacrosse next week." He smiled. "We can finally do things." Florence could do things with him regardless, but now they could OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.

• Love
James glanced back when he was sure that he wasn't going to crash by the action. He enjoyed feeling Mikee's arms wrapped around him, depending his life on James' ability to stay on the motorcycle, but sometimes he wished Mikee didn't have to wear the helmet so he could see his face. Ah well, safety first.

"Doctor's appointment? Is everything alright?" James asked in concern. He made sure to stop at the red light... Pause for it to turn green and continued onward. He even made sure to stay in his lane for the most part! James was obeying all the traffic laws. Just for Mikee. Even though James really didn't want to. Safety first...

Once again, James turned into the parking lot and parked with ease.

Nate nodded then glanced over at Florence. "I knew you were in lacrosse, but I don't think I've ever seen anybody play. Maybe I should go watch you in practice someday." In truth, Nate barely knew what lacrosse was. He knew it involved balls, sticks, and people running around in a field. But that was about it. To Nate, lacrosse was equivalent being a child of hockey and soccer. Which, to Nate, sounded like a disaster. But apparently it worked?

"And you'll probably have to teach me how it works." He then hopped down from Florence's truck as they arrived at school. "Deal?"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.