40k The Sisk Incident OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a sister of battle seraphim be acceptable?
My money is on a no. That's a whole other can of worms bringing the Ecclesiarchy in this.

Not to mention that power armor and jump pack.

GMs call though.

Actually yes, it would be fine. Even though I suggested everyone be a guardsman or part of the Inquis. Warparty, I did say all Imperial factions are ok.

Insert Sisters of Battle menstrual cycle satire image here.

Or their newest chapter, the crimson tide. All white armor with red loincloths.

(May have taken that too far)

Or their newest chapter, the crimson tide. All white armor with red loincloths.

(May have taken that too far)
Sisters_of_Battle_Unmotivator_by_T_.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mako Torriblaidd
Wow. You guys are terrible.
*Shakes head in disappointment.*

Working on post.

Name/Rank: Praetia Novia
Organization: Adepta Sororitas
Order of the Ebon Chalice

Appearance:
Seraphim_zpsisqivgs2.png

History: As far as she can remember, Praetia has always been in the Schola Progenium. All that she knows about her parents is that they are or were Imperial Officers. She spent all her life training, praying and dedicating herself to the Immortal God Emperor of man kind. The young trainee was eventually recruited into the Order of the Ebon Chalice and trained to become a battle sister. On Ophelia VII she took her vows and become a full fledge battle sister. Praetia fought in several battles and was eventually promoted into a sister of battle seraphim.
Personality: Praetia is very righteous, she tends to follow the Imperial Creed very closely and will attempt to purge anyone she sees as a heretic or traitor. She spends a lot of time praying and is always quick to assist her allies. She isn't as quiet as most sisters of battle but doesn't speak to much.
Equipment/Wargear: Two Bolt Pistols, Power Armour, Jump pack, Frag and Krak Gernades
Skills/Abilities: Aside from combat abilities, she has some basic medical skills and the ability to speak a large number of Imperial Languages. In addition she also knows how to maintain her power armour, bolt pistols and Jump pack but cannot do complicated or heavy repairs on them.
Other: Being a Seraphim, Praetia is very inspiring, commissars find the amount of executions they have do to be at an all time low when Praetia or other seraphims are around. Her utter faith in the Emperor and her being a Seraphim grants her a small amount of divine protection (Table Top wise this is represented as a 6+ invulnerable save that can be rerolled).

((I Think I'm going to leave acts of faith out))

Last edited by a moderator:
Now would probably be best, but you can make it whenever.

Saying it now. A woman in gleaming white power armor is about as easily hidden as.. Well a white plate covered in chrome details.

Not to mention the tech priest is gonna notice a walking power source a mile away.

It could be covered in mud. Also, she did say it was a large tree.

As for the detection bit, go for it.

Yay, combat is going to happen and we get a new member to our jolly little squad.

Tech Priest sure is doing a lot of things without me actually posting..

Not a whole lot of room for character development and interaction when it's straight from one mini-action sequence to the next. That whole night, or at least the beginning of it, could have been a perfect time for a little banter and whatnot. People eating, trying to get comfortable, soldier's like to swap stories, checking gear, etc.

Edit: Zero is a Tech Priest from on board a ship likely thousands of years old, and was just a glorified mechanic at that. Just breathing non-recycled air is a new experience. They are 110% non-combat. Closest thing to a weapon they've probably wielded was a plasma torch.

There'll be plenty of time for that once we get off this bloody island.

Also, sorry for squandering the opportunity.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Why they had been sent so close to possible combat was beyond them. Worse still the bright red of their robes made them an obvious target amidst green and brown of the local flora and fauna.

Who needs camouflage when our lord emperor protects us, i'm sure no one will see us right? (Said all the guardsmen before being killed by an ork)

Who needs camouflage when our lord emperor protects us, i'm sure no one will see us right? (Said all the guardsmen before being killed by an ork)
Why were this guardsman not firing instead of talking?

Also, Strength in Iron, not false gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.