40k The Sisk Incident OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woikin' on it, baws..
28v6pld.jpg

Ray simply frowned, looking between the men as he remained silent. He was rummaging through his pack, taking a tin for purification tablets and dumping the white tablets in his hand before stuffing them into his pocket. What followed was a sock, his only other pair, luckily water logged. With it he stuck the protruding muzzle of his pistol against the end and fired, the sound no more than a branch breaking, nothing noteworthy. It was just to put the whole through it. Shoving the end of his gun into the now perforated can he glanced to them all, not much liking any so far. "I'm inconspicuous enough..." He took a roll of tape, attaching makeshift supressor more firmly. "I'll let off a double shot when it's clear? You all owe me ammo."
Umm... even though I'm sure you meant 'Lucius' instead of 'Ray', I still feel obligated the say that controlling another player's character is not cool. Also, I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this. We're currently camped in the fishing village (which is empty save for us), making plans to attack the listening post. As far as we're concerned, the area is clear, so there's no real reason to be firing off shots, silenced or otherwise.

Umm... even though I'm sure you meant 'Lucius' instead of 'Ray', I still feel obligated the say that controlling another player's character is not cool. Also, I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this. We're currently camped in the fishing village (which is empty save for us), making plans to attack the listening post. As far as we're concerned, the area is clear, so there's no real reason to be firing off shots, silenced or otherwise.
Pretty sure it's just a typo.

Sorta with Mako on possibly being confused about the situation. We went from suddenly out in the open to in a fortified village in a single post. A little jarring since unless otherwise stated we had to follow Ray for however long that trek was without writing it out, unless we backtracked like I did.

With it he stuck the protruding muzzle of his pistol against the end and fired, the sound no more than a branch breaking, nothing noteworthy. It was just to put the hole through it.

Just another typo, he shot into his sock to muffle anymore sound. Since they're alone it's probably the best time to do any preparation that would require noise.

"We should find shelter for the night. Know any good spots?" Ray nudged Vagar.
"The fishing village should work. My former comrades won't bother looking there until at least tomorrow and the mutants will be too busy eating, or trying to eat, the ones you killed; the others will try to stop them. It's happened before."

They arrived as evening began to fall.
I know this was a little abrupt, but I wanted to move us along. I'm not taking issue with Mako/Lucius' preparation measures, I'm wondering why he needs to waste ammo to alert us about anything. Is he just going on patrol to get away from us? I dunno, he never said.

And yeah, I'm 99% sure the name was an accident, but since I'm not Mako, and because I thought he was moving us along, I needed to say so, just in case.

And in the meantime more pictures.

de9043bb48a5922bb4880aef1502aa0e.jpg

tumblr_lllidebT9M1qdda93o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
The missing word in the second one really kills it.

I am just blatantly confused as to what's going on. We were talking about a near assault on the place and so my character made preparations to go in and start cleaning house as it were... making a silencer is just a part of that process.

If any of you could make a change to the official 40k history what would it be?

Bring back Ollanius in the old version...

Okay, here's what's going on. We're sitting in an abandoned fishing village that the bandits sacked a week ago. Me/Ray said that they should go to the listening post next when @Dakota K./Adrian started making detailed attack plans as if he had foreknowledge of the post's layout, which are going to turn out to be completely useless because (spoilers) the listening post is just a three room bunker with a single door, built into the side of a mountain.

Okay, here's what's going on. We're sitting in an abandoned fishing village that the bandits sacked a week ago. Me/Ray said that they should go to the listening post next when @Dakota K./Adrian started making detailed attack plans as if he had foreknowledge of the post's layout, which are going to turn out to be completely useless because (spoilers) the listening post is just a three room bunker with a single door, built into the side of a mountain.

In the post I meant the generic front entrance and generic back to sneak into it wasn't meant in the sense that I was looking at a detailed floor plan just to clear that up.

Oh and also will their be different environments we are in like cities, forests ect or are we going be in one type of environment most of the RP?

Yes, we're currently on a forested island, but we'll be going to different environments, and eventually to other planets.

I'll make a post tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.