40k The Sisk Incident OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome @Dakota K., your character is accepted. Please feel free to take a seat in the life pod.

@Windsong Since the thread has started, you might want to get working on your CS... *hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink*
It's all Monster Hunter's fault!

I have the CS in my head. It's just taking the time to hammer it out in the thread..

Character Sheet

Name/Rank: Adept: 01000001 01100100 01100100 01111001 00001010 (Or simply, Zero)
Organization: Adepticus Mechanicus.
Appearance: Clad in dark red robes with a series of four mechadendrites coming from their back and beneath them instantly exposes this being as a member of the AdMech within the first few moments of recognition. Beneath the hooded cowl blinks two red dots, a hard mask of metal that hisses softly as it releases air and sucks it back in for recycling.
The mechadendrites seem to work of their own volition, yet are simply an extension of this particular tech priest.
History: <Redacted> (where's the fun without mystery?)
Personality: The machine is everything and everything for the machine. Flesh is weak but necessary to support the machine. Without the machines man would not ply the stars, he could not conquer the worlds, he could not breathe where there is no air. Stoic and pious with no patience for tampering with the natural order of a machine. To remove something that was created by a holy machine is both blaspheme and heresy.
Equipment/Wargear: Standard red admech robes, far too large, drags the floor and hangs low over the face. Four mechadendrites capable of manipulation similar to the human hand, two of them feature a joint that creates the use of modular components. Whenever their arms are shown its clear one of them is completely bionic, at least until the elbow if that much is even shown. The standard equipment one might expect a tech priest to wield: mechanics tools, arc welder, plasma torch, a small censure for prayer, a data pad for conveying ideas and taking notes.
Skills/Abilities: An adept at all they do and swift to learn after a few minutes of meticulous dismantling of most any new machine component. With the help of their dendrites they are just above the strength of a normal human without bionics, each arm capable of delivering a fatal blow if struck in the head, sharp edges are also capable of deep lacerations.
Assigned to ship bound duties has given them basic knowledge of most ship borne technologies save the gellar field and ancient reactors. Early knowledge of most infantry based machines is also well known, from lasgun maintenance and building to general vehicles ranging from the chimera chassis to the bipedal walkers.
Other: No idea. It's all a WIP.
I'm working on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I shall wait for windsong to enter the pod before Lucius gets snippy about the commissar saying the obvious.

I suppose I shall wait for windsong to enter the pod before Lucius gets snippy about the commissar saying the obvious.
Commissars, stating the obvious then yelling for the Emperor then executing a guardsman for cowardliness.
6603dc5a9292104b44c349b85b5aaf7a-5-crazy-fan-theories-that-make-total-sense.jpg

What's the difference from a sentinel pilot and the god emperor.... The god emperor doesn't think he's a sentinel pilot

What's the difference from a sentinel pilot and the god emperor.... The god emperor doesn't think he's a sentinel pilot
You have unleashed something that will not be stopped.
a098b2d606e51d814d073678c41d9292.jpg

kdn7fk.jpg

Oh this is gonna be a fun RP.

I just bought Scions for my elite choice in my new guard army, probably ordering a defense force within a week... I'm looking to do a mech guard, treads and stalks all day. A vendetta to run sky interference and drop off my plasma scions close to something big.

I just bought Scions for my elite choice in my new guard army, probably ordering a defense force within a week... I'm looking to do a mech guard, treads and stalks all day. A vendetta to run sky interference and drop off my plasma scions close to something big.
I can't afford anything warhammer related, I don't have that kind of money (the struggle is real) but I do know a hell of a lot about the universe though.

I'm selling all kinds of stuff to afford it :/

Edit: I posted. Barebones posts until I finish my CS..

a1mt5i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll move things along either today or tomorrow (depending on how lazy I am today).

In the meantime: A poem.
tumblr_njrvpraoQi1s4sthdo1_500.jpg

Your poem is bad and you should feel bad for it.
funhmt.jpg

I still don't know how to change the spoiler tag to say anything else..

So how many people should we expect to join us in the grim darkness of the grim dark future full of grim dark things.

With how many we have currently? I wouldn't think more than five.

With how many we have currently? I wouldn't think more than five.
So why did you make a tech priest? If you don't mind me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.