40k The Sisk Incident OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
1342209362988.jpg

should I or Adrian be worried?
Absolutely not.

I mean, what's the worst a tech priest is going to do to you..? Nothing too bad.. Riiiiight?

Trust me. I'm gonna have fun with this.

Absolutely not.

I mean, what's the worst a tech priest is going to do to you..? Nothing too bad.. Riiiiight?

Trust me. I'm gonna have fun with this.
As long as Adrian does not start to get unneeded machine parts added to his form at night then all is well.

Zero's an engineer on a ship not a mad dok!

Stereotyping much!? :c

Zero's an engineer on a ship not a mad dok!

Stereotyping much!? :c
Well i've had bad experiences with other tech priests before so i'm just making sure.

I still don't know how to change the spoiler tag to say anything else..
[Xspoiler=Googly-eyed Space Marines are win.]*Picture*[/spoilerX]
Just remove the Xs and type whatever you want between the '=' and the ']'.
Or you can just use the "Insert Spoiler" button on the posting toolbars (the eye with the line through it).

With how many we have currently? I wouldn't think more than five.
I believe we have four, including myself. I'll work up a section at the beginning of this thread to either contain or link to everyone's CSs.

Some shitty tech priests.
That's tame in comparison.
tumblr_inline_nf455kIxOP1rzg3rp.jpg

Ok, I'm getting to work on a post now that I'm not dead from lack of sleep.

Also, that Ed, Edd and Eddy pic is awesome and surprisingly apt.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
I've got too many 40K images to post in this thread. But I felt it fitting to think four Primarchs in a convertible driving around hitting Khorne's mailbox with a baseball bat to be pretty funny.. Most all of this stuff is original content too.

Woke up this morning and at first glance my PC had factory reset itself. Emperor, my poor heart.

Fixed now.
5xv6f7.jpg

Just so you know, the pod looks something like this...
lp-cutaway1.jpg
...but twice as long (for 16 seats + pilot) and with no window in the Airlock Hatch.

Yes, the pic's from Halo.

I'm more shocked by the fact a ship that could be thousands of years old has escape pods at all.. Probably the idea to crew that have lived on it for their entire family history is just too blasphemous to even think of.

Could be a recent installation with it being pressed into guard service though.

Too bad we can't ride a Leman Russ down onto the planet.

2njwkuu.jpg

So what monstrosities are we going to be slaying in the name of man?
motivator6ef2adcbf5a9d4e676469aae52.jpg

So what monstrosities are we going to be slaying in the name of man?
Heretics, mostly, as 'Ordo Hereticus' suggests. However, the enemies of the Imperium in the Spinward Front also include mutants, orks, dark eldar and chaos, thought its mostly orks and heretics.

Implying all monstrosities don't deserve to be destroyed for the crime of existing where mankind rightfully deserves to exist.

Heretics, mostly, as 'Ordo Hereticus' suggests. However, the enemies of the Imperium in the Spinward Front also include mutants, orks, dark eldar and chaos, thought its mostly orks and heretics.
Ah orks and Heretics the bread and butter of the imperial meat grinder.
Implying all monstrosities don't deserve to be destroyed for the crime of existing where mankind rightfully deserves to exist.
I meant the ones we would be focusing on this time, I mean we should be purging the other xenos but were stuck in our own little hell right now that calls for our current attention.

So who is gonna post next because if none of you want to I will but it will be right when we are about to touch down unless we want more story progress in the shuttle.

Probably either @Mako Torriblaidd or @Grothnor .

I try to ignore the temptation to respond to every single post because I think it makes me look rushed. Which I usually am anyway. But meh.

That's just me.
mlmj5u.jpg

I'm working on my post now. It's almost done.

EDIT: It's done. Good luck figuring how you're gonna swim a klick, @Windsong, though I have some suggestions.

You are made of buoyant metals/ can fill various mechanical parts with air to make you as buoyant as a normal person.
OR
You can hold your breath/breathe water long enough to walk a kilometer underwater.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.