36 Hours- Characters

I think i'm gonna call my character's profile finished

Name: Adrian Marth
Appearance:
art-anime-boy-1083775.jpeg

An impressive 5'10 of height, Adrian makes up for visual muscle and refinement with lithe and quick - often bold and certain movements. He can move quickly and swiftly thanks to this, coupled with his height - his body is lean. Neither thick nor thin, he's average. Amazing posture. His clothes are very simple, often associating with either pale, dark or creme colors. They lack designs that could make him stand out - he claims bright colors make his eyes hurt. A piercing or two, but only on his ears. Dark eyes and dark hair - his appearance hadn't changed much upon entering the program.

Personality:

Adrian is neither scared nor excited for this 'game.' His only goal is his own survival. With that in mind, he is very straight forward, and simple-minded. Simple reasons for everything, and he isn't a fan of making things complex. In this manner, one could consider him carefree. But Adrian lacks basic morals, in terms of himself. (Honestly, he finds things like pain suffering too much of a hassle to pull upon himself.) Despite this, he is very silent. But when he speaks, often quiet but to the point, he will get down to business. Sometimes he's serious, but he just seems like the serious type.

Relationship:

Willing - but not really interested.

Favorite combat style:

Since he's quiet, stealth is an easy task. As well as his simple, plain appearance. He blends quite easily. But things like that don't interest him. If he chooses to attack, he will be straight forward and align with close combat. He's never handled a gun before, but his composure might just be stern enough to take up on it. In short, he has no favorite, or actual method. Brute, but contained force is his 'method.'

Weaknesses:

- Long range combat
- Bright things, or colors
- Strategy
- Lying - as he sees no point in it.

- Weaponed combat
- Impulse

Strengths:

- Endurance
- Stamina
- Pain tolerance
- Brute Strength
- Reflex
- N o h e s i t a t i o n

Other Information:

- Active in a number of sports in High school prior to graduating. Basketball and volleyball for two of his main focuses. He found no true interest in them, and only joined upon persuasion.
- He is genuinely not a bad guy - just not much of a good guy either. Some might consider him neutral.
- Goes with the flow - most of the time.

I'm appologising in advance for Dio's mean personality, don't worry deep down there's a nice person! ....maybe..y'know..really deep down..

1370493009851.gif

If you squint.
Mean characters can't be helped - if we didn't have that variety in their personalities, roleplaying wouldn't be as fun! Diverse characters make this world go round - just like diverse people do. You know? (Also! Hi.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I totally agree with you, but you've gotta admit.. Dio's diversty and attitude stinks! but I love him regardless, and as bad as he is.. he is noyhing compared to some of my other characters :]

and hi! :]

Well - If I get in, I guess I'll be looking forward to interacting with him then! I don't think our characters would get along, personally. But I'm interested in seeing what happens.

I hope you can get in :] it would be pretty interesting to see them interact together, and I really like your character! :]

Kawaii-kawaii-anime-35291685-400-243.gif

Thank you so much; That means a lot! (I'm glad you're just as interested as I am!)

you're welcome! :] and I am! I'm reeeaaaaly looking forward to it! :] *jumps up and down*

sorry if I'm slow :] I'm currently writing some characters bios for my Iwaku Blog, filling forms and replying to stuff :]

aww, that gif is cute!

SSSS YES turn up Thank you! Would I just start IC now or...? (If I look at the roster my room assignment would be Jarvis, right?)

Yes, room 5
and just post~ Maybe you'll run into Uzzah or Sky, who are both in the hall atm~

*looks at IC, expecting two pages of RP*
Yeah, I've been without a laptop for three days, so I was worried I might be behind. But it all looks good, thankfully. I'll get to posting ASAP! :D