36 Hours- Characters

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DJae Writer Chick, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Post your characters here...
    For the 36 hour test.
    Name:
    Appearance: (pic or description)
    Personality: (please include if you are scared or excited)
    Relationship: (willing, closed)

Favorite combat style: (stealth, sniper, close-combat, avoiding, ect.)
    Weaknesses:
    Strengths:
    Other Information:
    CLOSED
    Sky Zandria (Shadow Assassin)
    Shino Kurosawa (Haruka)
    Raven (Cry)
    Dio Ashwood (Sepdemonium)
    Kayne Lowe (Cassette)
    Uzzah Levy (PrinceofSpirals)
    Evelyn Rhodes (Yuuki_Tatsunohi)
    Talia Hertz (Lilpuff)
    Jarvis Lee Drune (Suzette)
    Adrian Marth (Yaki-Tan)

For plot information: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/36-hours-ooc.62704/

FOR IC ONCE YOUR CHARACTER IS ACCEPTED: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/36-hours-ic.63098/

#1 DJae Writer Chick, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  2. Name: Sky Zandria
    Appearance:
    Show Spoiler
    Face: [​IMG] Original outfit: [​IMG] Test outfit: [​IMG]

Personality: Shy, scared, trusting, responsible, protective, clingy
    Relationship: Willing
    Favorite combat style: Stealth or avoidance
    Weaknesses: Overly-trusting, close-combat, those she comes close to
    Strengths: Long-range combat, stealth, picking out other's weaknesses
    Other Information: Has a scar all the way around her neck, will become volatile if extremely angry

• Like Like x 1
  3. Name: Shino Kurosawa
    Appearance:
    Regular Appearance (open)

Except hair and eye color is same with the second image .x.
    [​IMG]

Test Appearance (open)

((she cuts her hair on the test c:))
    [​IMG]

Personality: reserved, calm, strong-willed, brave(or at least that's what she shows on the outside), hot-tempered, can be cold, is actually scared of the test even though she shows the opposite
    Relationship: willing
    Favorite combat style: Sniper and Close-combat
    Weaknesses: slight stubbornness, her coldness can give people a different message, temper can overcome her
    Strengths: swift on her feet, (putting her temper aside)carefully thinks her actions through, adjusting to different circumstances
    Other Information: n/a

• Like Like x 1
  4. Name: Dio Ashwood
    Dio's 5'6 in hight and very slender in build, though he's not sickly underweight ether. His body isn't overly muscular though it is toned. He's quite pale with a dash of freckles that run across his shoulder blades and collar bone, they stand out on his pale skin. He also has a strange symbol that looks a little bit like the ace of spades cut into his stomach, and a strange burn mark on his shoulder. His body is also scarred, mainly on his lower back and hips. His body shape is curvy. His face is androgynous, and it's vary hard to tell if he's male or female unless you're up close. His features are somewhat soft, though I think that to say Dio would be handsome is to have an..acquired taste.. Though it's hard to notice because he's smirking condescendingly more often then not. His eyes are multicoloured, his left eye's green and his right eye's blue... His blonde hair is long, just past his shoulders and his fringe reaches past his cheek bones and stops at the tip of his nose. His hair is also very messy..like a bird's nest.

normal pic: [​IMG]

test:[​IMG]

Personality: Back stabbing, self centered, excited, maniuplative, cunning.. yeah, he's a real winner. he's als0 very loud, defiant,crude and has a really bad potty mouth..ain't he dreamy?!... nooooot..
    Favorite combat style: close-combat
    Weaknesses: he's not very strong and is totally crap with a gun
    Strengths: he's very quick on his feet and prefers using knives
    Other Information: he's homosexual, and his theme song is the Ace of Spades by motorhead

#5 Sepdemonium, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ^~^ Yes, I'll reserve a spot for you. And it's okay ^~^

6. May I join?

7. Test: [​IMG]

Normal: [​IMG]

Name: Raven
    Appearance: (pic or description)
    Personality: Raven is Slinet, Only talks when needs to, And always keeps away. she was scared when she was told she was doing the test!
    Favorite combat style: stealth and avoiding
    Weaknesses: Being around people (she has no idea what to say to them), hand in hand combat, and gun fights
    Strengths: knife swords anything like that she good with, being unnoticed and Stealth and hidding.
    Other Information: Nothing that comes to mind at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes! *Jumps up and down* Thank you!

9. No problem ^~^ I really like your character

10. Thank ^^

11. Ah, Cry, it seems I was fated to run into you once again! I swear I'm not stalking you... you hope ;). But seriously, it's nice to know I'll have a friend in the horror-fest...a friend who I may have to kill, but let's just ignore that part. :P

Anyway, I'm reserving myself a spot, I'll post my CS information below tommorow.

Name: Kayne Lowe.
    Normal Appearance:

[​IMG]

Test Appearance:

[​IMG]

Personality: Kayne is a nonchalant guy, who doesn't really care for anything but himself in life. He's organized and inventive, although perhaps a little too confident in himself. Most people find Kayne's overly-analytic approach to things scary, especially paired with his cold nature.
    Relationship: Passive.
    Favorite combat style: Stealth, and uses various gadgets from the shadows.
    Weaknesses: Physical strength, being social, using blades.
    Strengths:
    Technology, being analytical, staying hidden.
    Other Information: Kayne is a techie-type characters. His eyes aren't naturally red- he wears contacts.

#15 Cassette, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Nice Speach But it still doesn't change the fact your stalking me and trying to kill me >.> but hey I'm trying to kill you as well ^^

SO WHATEVER HUGS!!!
    [​IMG]
    Edit: Sorry Let me change it into some thing Creepy!

#16 Cry, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah, let's just have a totally innocent hug! <3
    [​IMG]

14. Wow X) You guys are funny~

15. LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Its kinda are job as Iwakens people to make everyone laugh and in joy this place ^^ because we are Iwaken people!

16. thanks! :] I've added my form, please let me know if anything needs changing :]