36 Hours- Characters

D

DJae Writer Chick

Original poster
Post your characters here...
For the 36 hour test.
Name:
Appearance: (pic or description)
Personality: (please include if you are scared or excited)
Relationship: (willing, closed)

Favorite combat style: (stealth, sniper, close-combat, avoiding, ect.)
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Other Information:
CLOSED
Sky Zandria (Shadow Assassin)
Shino Kurosawa (Haruka)
Raven (Cry)
Dio Ashwood (Sepdemonium)
Kayne Lowe (Cassette)
Uzzah Levy (PrinceofSpirals)
Evelyn Rhodes (Yuuki_Tatsunohi)
Talia Hertz (Lilpuff)
Jarvis Lee Drune (Suzette)
Adrian Marth (Yaki-Tan)

For plot information: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/36-hours-ooc.62704/

FOR IC ONCE YOUR CHARACTER IS ACCEPTED: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/36-hours-ic.63098/

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sky Zandria
Appearance:
Face:
images
Original outfit:
images
Test outfit:
images
Personality: Shy, scared, trusting, responsible, protective, clingy
Relationship: Willing
Favorite combat style: Stealth or avoidance
Weaknesses: Overly-trusting, close-combat, those she comes close to
Strengths: Long-range combat, stealth, picking out other's weaknesses
Other Information: Has a scar all the way around her neck, will become volatile if extremely angry

Reactions: Cry
Name: Shino Kurosawa
Appearance:
Except hair and eye color is same with the second image .x.
10rlnpz.jpg
((she cuts her hair on the test c:))
tumblr_mhcx22HWXT1rc9wspo1_500.png
Personality: reserved, calm, strong-willed, brave(or at least that's what she shows on the outside), hot-tempered, can be cold, is actually scared of the test even though she shows the opposite
Relationship: willing
Favorite combat style: Sniper and Close-combat
Weaknesses: slight stubbornness, her coldness can give people a different message, temper can overcome her
Strengths: swift on her feet, (putting her temper aside)carefully thinks her actions through, adjusting to different circumstances
Other Information: n/a

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
Name: Dio Ashwood
Dio's 5'6 in hight and very slender in build, though he's not sickly underweight ether. His body isn't overly muscular though it is toned. He's quite pale with a dash of freckles that run across his shoulder blades and collar bone, they stand out on his pale skin. He also has a strange symbol that looks a little bit like the ace of spades cut into his stomach, and a strange burn mark on his shoulder. His body is also scarred, mainly on his lower back and hips. His body shape is curvy. His face is androgynous, and it's vary hard to tell if he's male or female unless you're up close. His features are somewhat soft, though I think that to say Dio would be handsome is to have an..acquired taste.. Though it's hard to notice because he's smirking condescendingly more often then not. His eyes are multicoloured, his left eye's green and his right eye's blue... His blonde hair is long, just past his shoulders and his fringe reaches past his cheek bones and stops at the tip of his nose. His hair is also very messy..like a bird's nest.

normal pic:
1007228-bigthumbnail-jpg.34751

test:
dioyay-png.35199

Personality: Back stabbing, self centered, excited, maniuplative, cunning.. yeah, he's a real winner. he's als0 very loud, defiant,crude and has a really bad potty mouth..ain't he dreamy?!... nooooot..
Favorite combat style: close-combat
Weaknesses: he's not very strong and is totally crap with a gun
Strengths: he's very quick on his feet and prefers using knives
Other Information: he's homosexual, and his theme song is the Ace of Spades by motorhead

^~^ Yes, I'll reserve a spot for you. And it's okay ^~^

Test:
images

Normal:
images

Name: Raven
Appearance: (pic or description)
Personality: Raven is Slinet, Only talks when needs to, And always keeps away. she was scared when she was told she was doing the test!
Favorite combat style: stealth and avoiding
Weaknesses: Being around people (she has no idea what to say to them), hand in hand combat, and gun fights
Strengths: knife swords anything like that she good with, being unnoticed and Stealth and hidding.
Other Information: Nothing that comes to mind at the moment

No problem ^~^ I really like your character

Ah, Cry, it seems I was fated to run into you once again! I swear I'm not stalking you... you hope ;). But seriously, it's nice to know I'll have a friend in the horror-fest...a friend who I may have to kill, but let's just ignore that part. :P

Anyway, I'm reserving myself a spot, I'll post my CS information below tommorow.

Name: Kayne Lowe.
Normal Appearance:

[Spoili]
Online.Game.Addicts.Sprechchor.full.954933.jpg

[/spoili]
Test Appearance:
[spoili]
original.jpg

[/spoili]
Personality: Kayne is a nonchalant guy, who doesn't really care for anything but himself in life. He's organized and inventive, although perhaps a little too confident in himself. Most people find Kayne's overly-analytic approach to things scary, especially paired with his cold nature.
Relationship: Passive.
Favorite combat style: Stealth, and uses various gadgets from the shadows.
Weaknesses: Physical strength, being social, using blades.
Strengths:
Technology, being analytical, staying hidden.
Other Information: Kayne is a techie-type characters. His eyes aren't naturally red- he wears contacts.

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Ah, Cry, it seems I was fated to run into you once again! I swear I'm not stalking you... you hope ;). But seriously, it's nice to know I'll have a friend in the horror-fest...a friend who I may have to kill, but let's just ignore that part. :P

Anyway, I'm reserving myself a spot, I'll post my CS information below tommorow.

Nice Speach But it still doesn't change the fact your stalking me and trying to kill me >.> but hey I'm trying to kill you as well ^^

SO WHATEVER HUGS!!!
Saya.full.883668.jpg

Edit: Sorry Let me change it into some thing Creepy!

Reactions: Cassette
Nice Speach But it still doesn't change the fact your stalking me and trying to kill me >.> but hey I'm trying to kill you as well ^^

SO WHATEVER HUGS!!!
Saya.full.883668.jpg

Edit: Sorry Let me change it into some thing Creepy!
Yeah, let's just have a totally innocent hug! <3
1198994-256-k202564.jpg

thanks! :] I've added my form, please let me know if anything needs changing :]