36 Hours- Characters

Yup, our Iwaken duty calls! *salutes*

Oh, my CS is finished too. :)

Good job Cassette, I like it, accepted~

thanks! :] I've added my form, please let me know if anything needs changing :]

It's great, accepted~

Hehe, thanks! ^u^
I'm really excited about getting to use him in the RP. Speaking of which, when do you imagine we'll be getting this show on the road?

We just need 1 more person and I'll start it, we'll still be accepting (until we reach 10), but once we get 6 people I'll post the IC thread

Name: Uzzah Levy
Appearance: Tall, standing around 6'6" depending on what kind of foot wear he chooses. He is very thin, his body seemingly almost completely made up of lean muscle. He has dark tanned skin and is covered almost head to toe in scars. His face is very angular and bony with deep inset black eyes which reflect very little light. His hair consists of a single long "Bang" Of black matted hair which covers his left eye and reaches down to his chest. He dresses mostly in black. Always wears a silver locket around his neck.
Personality: Uzzah is closed off and almost exclusively gives off an aura of pure anger. He is extremely critical of others and often makes causal jabs at the people he is closest to. He becomes protective of people when he enters into a relationship. He is a natural leader and father figure.
Relationship: willing
Favorite combat style: Stealth
Weaknesses: Very quick to anger, this anger blinds him to almost everything besides destroying the person who angered him. He can be hurtful without realizing it. Since he is a long term smoker he becomes winded when running or preforming extraneous physical activities, and has trouble breathing at high altitudes.
Strengths: Light on his feet, very quick, has a high pain tolerance.
Other Information: Uzzah was once a father, he had a teenage daughter and a five year old who he loved more then anything. He raised his children with their birth mother and his lover. All of whom were killed when a gunman entered the birth mothers office while on a visit. Uzzah felt great guilt for being the only one of his family to survive the attack and began to live recklessly, most of the scars being from fights he had gotten into.

Accepted! Woo~ Will be posting the IC soon.
Is everyone okay with starting with getting room assignments?

Reactions: Cassette
3/6 votes. One more and it'll be passed

You know what? Imma join

Name:
Evelyn Rhodes
Appearance:
Evelyn has short, dark hair and brown eyes. She stands at 5'3" and weighs 125lbs with light skin.
Normal appereance
Aoi_Fukasaku_Anime_Infobox.png

Test appereance: Evelyn's test outfit look the same as her normal appereance, with gear added to better her chances of fighting and survival. In place of her school shoes is a pair of knee high boots, holsters and a belt for her weapons, arm guards, and her father's bullet proof vest, his Glock 22 with some extra magazines and a knife.

Personality: Evelyn is a shy girl, friendly and caring, however she does understand the importance of surviving and will push herself to live, even if it means killing others.
Relationship: Willing
Favorite combat style: Stealth, Close combat, with specialties in close to mid range combat.
Weaknesses: Long distance fighting, sighting, also many open vital spots.
Strengths: Flexible, fast, and agile
Other Information: Her father is a cop and has taught her how to defend herself and how to operate a gun, and she does have some knowledge on how to survive in the wild due to her father also taking her and sister on camping trips when they were younger, to which she did actually enjoy.

Last edited:
You know what? Imma join
WIP
Name: Evelyn Rhodes
Appearance: (pic or description)
Personality:
Evelyn is a shy girl, friendly and caring, however she does understand the importance of surviving and will push herself to live.
Relationship: (willing, closed)
Favorite combat style:
Stealth, Close combat,
Weaknesses: Long distance,
Strengths:
Other Information:
IT'S YOU AGAIN! FROM THE ZOMBIE THING! HELLO AGAIN! C:

Reactions: Cassette
Only slightly. :P
But you should be familiar with Yuuki too, right?

@Cassette you know this person...... is she crazy?
AMG I'M NOT CRAZY

at least I don't think i am........................................................................................................................................................

EDIT: also I don't think I've ever interacted with you before @Cry So this will be a first!