36 Hours- Characters

Okay. Working on IC now, I'm going to assign everyone rooms.~ If you don't like the person I paired you with (it's just to put people in rooms..no other reason. You can fall in love with anyone else, you don't have to be best friends with your roommate, ect.) let me know.

Sky Zandria (Shadow Assassin) is with Kayne Lowe (Cassette) in Room 1

Shino Kurosawa (Haruka) is with Dio Ashwood (Sepdemonium) in Room 2

Raven (Cry) is with Uzzah Levy (PrinceofSpirals) in Room 3

Evelyn Rhodes (Yuuki_Tatsunohi) is with Talia Hertz (Lilpuff) in Room 4

Jarvis Lee Drune (Suzette) is with *Reserved* in room 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. Working on IC now, I'm going to assign everyone rooms.~ If you don't like the person I paired you with (it's just to put people in rooms..no other reason. You can fall in love with anyone else, you don't have to be best friends with your roommate, ect.) let me know.

Sky Zandria (Shadow Assassin) is with Kayne Lowe (Cassette) in Room 1

Shino Kurosawa (Haruka) is with Dio Ashwood (Sepdemonium) in Room 2

Raven (Cry) is with Uzzah Levy (PrinceofSpirals) in Room 3

Evelyn Rhodes (Yuuki_Tatsunohi) is in Room 4 (so far by herself until we get someone else)

Room 5 is currently empty, off-limits, and waiting for occupant(s)
Pahahaha! XD
Sorry, it's just the pairing. I feel Kayne and Sky will get on like a house on fire...with more focus on the burning to death part. Hehe, I'm actually looking forwards to seeing how they interact with one another. Well, this should certainly be interesting!

By the way, I couldn't see Sky's profile to begin with. I had to high-light the text to read it. I'm presuming what's happened is that the text has been coloured white, which is why I can't see it, since I'm using a white coloured background. Just thought I would mention it.

Uzzah might have some choice words to say to his room mate. This is going to be fun.
Now that I think about it everyone's at least fifteen years younger than him.

Cassette, yeah, the text is white ^^" I'm using a black background, hehe

PrinceofSpirals: haha. If you want, I can switch him and Evelyn so he can have his own room for at least a little bit

No, I'm actually interested in the possibilities. I feed on the drama.

Ok I got to stop watching young and the restless *throw the videos out!*

Haha, okay PrinceofSpirals ^~^

Yes.. Cry..there is boys in girls room XD

Lilpuff, yes, you may ^-^

gothic-anime-girl-beautiful-beauty-black-hair-free.jpg

Name: Talia Hertz

Appearance: Talia is of average height, and has pale skin. She has long straight black hair that reaches down past her waist, as well as bangs that stop just above her ice blue eyes. She always wears black. All black. Black jacket with black pants and a black tank top underneath. Her boots? Black. Her socks? Black. Just kidding, they're dark blue.

Personality: Quiet, logical, excited, opinionated, calm, brutally honest

Relationship: Closed

Favorite combat style: Sniper or stealth. She isn't a fan of close-up combat or hand-to-hand.

Weaknesses: She isn't trusting of anyone, and prefers to do everything by herself, which makes her very reclusive. She also is very closed-minded, and always feels she is right, and even if she isn't she will do it her way anyway.

Strengths: She is very logical and always tries to think out every problem and find a good solution. She keeps her opinions to herself, and avoids unnecessary drama and conflict this way.

Other Information: Not that anyone knows. She keeps everything secret, from her past to her middle name. She keeps so much secret, people are even skeptical that Talia is her real name.

Love her~ she'll be in room 4 with Evelyn, if that's okay

Okay may I reserve, because I am going to bed but will make it first thing in the morning.

Name: Jarvis Lee Drune
Appearance:
d289880fbd586bcb78dc477d8476c183.jpg

Personality: Quiet, shy, fearful, and socially awkward. He's very awkward.
Relationship: Willing
Favorite combat style: Avoiding
Weaknesses: He doesn't like fighting.
Strengths: He's sneaky and fast and also very good with words
Other Information: Nunya.

Yay! So do I just post, and if so anything else I need to know?