2015 Member Shout-Outs

• Thread starter heliacalRebirth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brovo - Well i nearly killed myself laughing at that link, that was awesome possum!

@Calum_LunaNatura - Long live our wicked ass rp! You are nothing less than fantastic and always make me grin with the spectacular posts you give. Always dedicate with the thought and detail, you never disappoint. Here's to you and wishing you a glorious 2015

@Fluffy - My lovely long time Rp partner, I am so proud that you made it to staff member and so glad that you have put up with my zany insanity to produce some of the most amazing rp's I've had the honor to participate in. I know we need to finish most of them but I am in no rush, cause you just can't just perfection

@LazyFanatic - I don't think I have to say it, but lord almighty! How can you go wrong with those freakin' fantastic posts you dish out. There is never a day missed that your quality and writing doesn't blow me out of the water and you may have to face it that I am going to cling to you like static yarn in the dryer. I can't wait to see the story unfold more and get to know you all the more. Fanatic, you are purely amazeballs!

Last edited:
@Brovo Um.... what? o __ o?

@Brovo
Um sorry but cant hear that me Audio is Broke...is there a way i could dowload it?

Oh my God, it's even better than I thought it would be, so much yes.

Though it is kinda bugging me that you pronounced Hatsune wrong. It's hat-sew-neigh, as opposed to hat-soon.
But no worries, tis a common mistake that people make due to the name being of Japanese origin.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brovo
@Brovo

2f65d9ef142e91b6260de8543c3815a67c41ad8359c0650571b0696d632dbb70.jpg

Where to start?

@LastCinder I met you about two years ago on a sight called RolePlayerGuild. I was in a terrible spot in life and you've turned all that around. I've seen the both of us grow over the last year and a half and I couldn't be happier with where I am right now in life. (Yes we can continue to never remember that terrible roleplay.) I'm glad you're here in my life and I am glad the roleplay you've built is doing so well.

@Rain of the Night You've been a great partner and I love the dynamic characters you bring to the table for us. Thank you for getting us over to Iwaku! I hope you stick with us until the very end and maybe even more!

Last but not least a major shutout to the Iwaku staff and the amazing family!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Erranruin
I don't think it's possible for me to say all the things that you deserve to hear from me. But I'll try.

Starting from our time back on the RPG you stood out. Not only in your personal character, but in the character of your characters. I know very few people who can write such incredible characters, ones that steal hearts and somehow manage to make me grow fond of them, as if I'm growing fond of a friend. Your skill and intelligence and out-of-the-box manner of thinking quickly brought you to stand out from all the rest. For a while we went our own ways, after RotDT went down on RPG and you switched over to hear. I can't say how happy I am, and how grateful I am, that you remembered me when you came here and took the time to message me on RPG and tell me to try my roleplay out on here. After that it was like the little spark of a friendship we had really flared up and as we went about diving into the development of Illos and RotDT, making it is what it is today, you became someone more than my Co-GM: you became one of my very best friends. I talk about you in real life to my boyfriend and my friends as if you're someone I see and hang out with on a regular basis. I talk about you like you're right here with me on a regular basis. And that's because you are. Physical closeness is irrelevant when two minds collide and form a friendship like ours. I've grown to love you dearly, to love your mind, your sick and glorious sense of humor, your firm hand, your dedication, your kindness, your understanding, your honesty, and your loyalty. I've grown to love it all.

I'm glad I met you Erran. Illos wouldn't be what it is today without you. My OUR RP wouldn't be where it is today without out. And I sure would have had a hard time handling all the things I've been through over the last year if I didn't have you to be my shrink through it all <3 Thank you for being so amazing, so beautiful, and so damn hilarious <3

@Mowkie

Oh my beloved Mowkie :3 <3 Where do I even start. You miss, have become like family to me. See, I have cousins all over alberta and the states and god knows where else, but there are a few that I'm so close with they're like long-distance sisters. We call each other once in a while and gossip, keep up with each other's lives. We love each other and despite how rarely we get to see eachother we have this closeness that comes only with family. YOU, Mowk, have stimulated that feeling of closeness that comes with family. I am just, I love all of our calls and all the shit that we share with each other lol. I love hearing about what your Hubby is up to, what your crazy little fur-babies are doing. I love gossiping and plotting and laughing and all the other things we get to do together. I cherish our talks. The time spent chatting while building towns, sharing lore from our two worlds with eachother, complaining and cooing over our relationships, bitching about classes. I just. THANK YOU, for being my little social corner in all this heavy weight GMing I do. It means more to me than you know to have you to hide away with in the pillow mountain and cackle about RL gossip about Shirin and Merrik. Shirin. Oh, Shirin. That damn character, has become such a regular part of my thoughts throughout the day that its just. Embarrassing. Lol. All the events we have between her and Merrik are like, my favorite things, because it's just our RL friendship being projected and its a joy, each and every time. Thank you for being my vacation, my relaxation, my getaway. Thank you for being so fucking patient with me and so caring and thoughtful. Thank you for being part of my life Mow <3

• Love
Reactions: Erranruin
@Shadicmaster @haybalebarn @Rosie @Crimson77 @Rainjay @AnastiaCrest01 @Vio @Erranruin @Mowkie @Wytchfinder @Kyara And @elpresidente but he keeps changing his damn name so I can't tag him ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL. So dearly. I've said it a few times now but you all have been such a regular part of my live over the last 8 months in this roleplay that I don't even know what I'd do if I couldn't just like, talk to you all, and furthermore talk about your characters! You all are so incredibly talented and dedicated and I have come to love your characters deeply, my fondness for them growing each day. But as for all of you, the players, it's so much more than that. You've become my friends, some of you are even like sisters/brothers to me, and I cherish each and every one of you. Thank you for being a part of Illos and thank you for pushing me to grow as a GM and to learn to be lenient and patient and understanding and flexible and quick-thinking. Thank you for all you have done for me and thank you for making this roleplay experience such an amazing one. Here's to another year in Illos!
<3

Aww shucks, we're getting all emotional! Crap. Not good at this.

@J_"Kraken" If you didn't see this coming, think again!! Thanks for helping me GM AI Project, for the 1x1(x1?) that never took off but was fun while it lasted, and for aimless chatting over nothing xD Oh, and for Smite. That was fun too. :P

@ғʟɪᴄᴋᴇʀ Oh my god it is so hard to tag you X_X Well if you happen to see this, you count on the list ^^

@AnastiaCrest01 We had some good chats too xD

@Soulserenity20 @Mowkie I don't really have a sentimental, beautifully written paragraph to go here but I'll at least put my thanks here!

I'm really not good at this Iwaku helped me to have a significantly better year than it would have been. Kept me a bit saner, stuff like that. And I'm apparently addicted, so. Happy new year all!

Since I can only remember a few people I have role played with this past year I'll tag them and to all the others I still thank you. So let's begin.

@Quiet Musician thank you for being one of my favorite people to roleplay with. While Emery was an heartless douche he touched both of our hearts when he found his boy again. That rp was amazing and I can't wait to write and equally if not better rp this year. Thanks to you I do believe I have became a better rper.

@Ann Marie while our rp is really just getting started I still would like to thank you for what we have done so far!

@Jessica2477 thank you for the amazing 55 or something page rp we are working on together! While at times posts can be short it's still wonderful to have such a fun rp going on and amazed at how far we've gotten in it! And to know that it's not close to being done.

If I missed you I'm sorry. I still like to thank you for the enjoyable year I've had with all of you!

• Love
Reactions: Sans
Appreciating members? Wow, I'd be damned, that's a lot of people

@Reaper Jack
@Xibilation
@BarrenThin
@A Wild Sav
@Dallas
@Verite
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

You guys are awesome. Period. I'm glad I got to meet some great people and RPers such as you in 2014 and I hope to RP with y'all many other times.

And obviously, talk many other nonsense in the OOC and get to know y'all better. So far so good since I've managed to get to know a little bit (I'd say about 9% about your personality) so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.

Did you see me behind your house last night Verite? Well I saw you

i-m-watching-you-always-watching.png

Aaaaanyway, thank you all for making roleplaying more satisfying to me, for being awesome people and of course

4thelulz

u wot m8 u wanna foken go?

oh, uh, you're pretty cool too i guess

i ain't fuckin shoutin' out anyone else though

@Brovo
Um sorry but cant hear that me Audio is Broke...is there a way i could dowload it?
I've now set it to be downloadable. If you don't know where the button is, click on the link, and look here:

xxJwVck.jpg

More recordings will come tomorrow! My voice box needs a break first. :ferret:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I've now set it to be downloadable. If you don't know where the button is, click on the link, and look here:

xxJwVck.jpg

More recordings will come tomorrow! My voice box needs a break first. :ferret:
*Falls to me knees and Praises the Ferret*
FINALLY sombody spell my Name Right...Im so HAPPY!...That Voice do XD wow

So I had a really bad mental breakdown a couple months back and kind of self imploded and ended up with some really, really bad depression. You guys all know the story, I'm not shy about talking about it. :P But yeah, shit happened and I finally decided I needed therapy. Things were...not good. I was not good. And I'm not saying no one else was there for me, because my friends definitely were. But the person who really, really helped me come to terms with all of that was @Elyd. I don't think she knows how much she helped me at that time, but if she ever logs back into Iwaku, I hope she sees this. Thank you so much, Elyd. Really, thank you.

@Diana @Vay @Blind Hemingway Thanks for keeping me on Staff for a whole year. O_O Wow! It's been over a year! I'm not sure if I've been useful but being on Staff has really done a lot of good for me this year. It made me a lot more patient with others for one. It also gave me a little confidence in myself. Being on Staff has given me a direction to face when I was pretty damn lost.

@Ozzie Chanter My go-to guy for every little dumb question about Iwaku ever. Not to mention including me in stuff like movie night. You always engage me in philosophical discussion and constantly tell me I'm smarter than I'm giving myself credit for. u_u You are one awesome dude and I'd like to think you've become a very valuable friend.

@Tribs and @Cammybunny and @Vay Hella patient with me in our 1x1s this year. <3 you three so much for that.

@Alan @jared555 Our hilarious and silly Minecraft adventures! God dammit, Jared, you've created a monster! D:

@Myrnodyn @Xnijmai @Fijoli @Alan @jared555 Skype nights, CAH, Steam gaming, TeamSpeak. You guys have really brought me out of my shy bubble and helped me re-develop my RL speech. I can talk like a sorta-normal person now! :3

@Shiny My oldest and favorite RP partner, thanks for sticking with me for another year. I think I probably complain to you the most about my life than I do to anyone else and you always listen. You're so awesome. <3

If I didn't give you a shout out, it's only because I wanted to keep my list short by covering the really important points of my year and the most important people in my life. You all know I love you and appreciate you!

Status
Not open for further replies.