2015 Member Shout-Outs

• Thread starter heliacalRebirth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thank you, @Tart!
That's really sweet. You're already incredible at writing, and it's only going to keep getting better. Just keep at it, and you'll be amazed at the places that your talent will take you!

• Love
Reactions: tart.
Thanks to all you people who directed a shout out at me. I'm not going to automatically respond to all of you with a shout out just because you directed at me, because this shit's supposed to be about actual appreciation rather than reciprocation circle-jerking. Deal with it. :bsmile:

So, people actually deserving of a shout out, hmm...

@Elendra for reasons I already went over in the other shout out thread about a month ago.

@Razilin for being ridiculous and amusing in the General Chatting area, bringing me many amused chuckles every day. The great Genital War of 2014 wouldn't have existed without your presence, so it's a damn good thing you were there.

@Nydanna for playing along with the ever present nonsense in this area of the forum and being a good sport about my childish slanders. I'm just doing it because it amuses me, not because I think anything negative about you. Honest.

@Unknowledge for being a disgusting abomination of a human being and choosing to share it with Iwaku by way of channeling it into hilarious threads on horrifying sex acts, among other things.

@Fijoli for being on the fucking ball in the Counseling area. I often try to think of something worthwhile to post there and end up closing a thread without having come up with anything worthwhile, but you seem to have something helpful to say in almost every thread there, both the ranting and advice seeking kinds and the positivity kinds. That's pretty awesome and worthy of a lot of praise.

And finally @Brovo for various reasons like making/running good roleplays that keep me entertained, giving sound advice to people who need it, and making solid contributions to discussions both serious and silly. I may not have ever found Iwaku if not for you spearheading the migration, so cheers for that. As a token of my thanks, feel free to not do the reading thing for this post, if you've even bothered to stick with it long enough to get here. I know I sure as hell would have given up a long while ago, haha.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Razilin
I've been tagged in a thread like this!? Awesome; just... awesome.

There's always been a certain criteria for levels of friendship that I have used. I'll go from casual to serious.

People I'd commit a crime with:
@Muna @Cosmos @Pretty Turtle @serge @Dawn @Rachelxoxx3 @Adira

People I'd go to jail for:
@TheButterfly [Why won't Pete tag?] @Hope @Seiji Snow @GhostJoker @Beatrix @Lawkheart @Anya_x @Shadow @*~Nightjade~* @PureKor

People I'd kill for:
[See 'Jail' category and add me in a killing mood]

People I'd die for:
Sorry. None of you are that cool... yet.
Awww you'd go to jail for me? So sweet!! (Is totally gonna take advantage of that) haha.

Lets see....

@WarriorHeart: For being totally awesomelicious, my top 5 people I love to rp with, a great friend, an even awesomer rper, and as stubborn as an Ox (in a good way = ) ).

@Lawkheart: For being my top 5 people I love to rp with, a great friend, one tough cookie, patient as can be, and awesome!!

@Akashi: For putting up with most of my unorthodox rps (lol), being a great/creative rper, and my top 5 I love to rp with.

@NorwayFOO: The newest but definitely not less awesome. For being so helpful and laid back, a funny and great rper, for being an awesome guy, and not killing me for making you join my HxH group lol.

@LaFemmeFatale: For being an absolute sweetheart, an awesome rper, easy going, a fantastic friend, and patient as a saint.

@Diana: For being an AWESOME Admin, a sweetie, funny as all getout, patient even with total noobs, and for helping create Iwaku!

And to everyone else I missed, your all awesomesauce!! =D

Hm.. Shout-outs. Let's see..

@Midian Thanks for the shout-out! I very much love our role play. Thanks for being so open to all my random ideas and your awesome posts! I'll stand by you any day. =3

@catalyst It's been a long while since we've role played together, and I still like to go back and read our former thread. Thanks for helping make my longest role play on Iwaku to date.

@Rell I know we've only just begun to write together, but I look forward to playing with you further.

@Xenia Caecitas Thanks for being my IRL gal-pal and sister and putting up with me for all these years! You're a doll! =D <3 <3 <3

To my followers, thanks for following me here on Iwaku, even if I'm not entirely sure why anyone would do so.

Happy New Year to all of Iwaku! May 2015 be happy and prosperous and full of amazing role plays for you all!

20131216205859-420374ad.gif

So a year has passed and offers us new opportunities, new friendships, new people, new aspirations, new failures, and new goals....But never forget the passed year. We have been through a lot together, turmoil and triumph (possibly because of me on a lot of occasions so thanks for not murdering me lol). We rush into this new year holding hands and supporting each other, but let us not forget the wonderful things that have happened this year.

@Vio

This year I met a girl by the name of Vio. When I first met her, honestly I was not certain what to say. She was smart, creative, funny...EVERYTHING that I aspired to be and she already was. She had amazing ideas and her RP, The Rose Witch Covenant, is the best thing to ever happen to me because it awakened a...a true passion for writing inside of me. She helped me realize a secret talent that I had never really known. Vio is truly an amazing person and a star talent. Everything she writes, even if she hates it, is truly amazing and always leaves me wide-eyed and unsure what to say back. A best friend, a fellow RPer, a mentor, and support beam for our little RP group. I love her very much, even when she pisses me the fuck off and I have to go off on her ass X,D. Love ya Vio, you badass purple hero~

@Aka~Kitsune

It honestly took a while for me to really get to know this amazing girl. She was quiet and shy, never wanting to truly come out of her shell around such a loud and obnoxious person like myself. I honestly thought that she did not like me that much, mainly because I was the complete opposite. I am crazy, over-bearing, bossy, grouchy, and over-dramatic, yet she would laugh along and have fun with me, despite her shyness. It was not until we both joined a group RP, ATR. We both made characters and people started to SHIP them...We played along and soon we both found out that we had a lot in common and I truly came to think of Aka as one of my best RP friends. She is truly talented in more than just RP. Her drawing is absolutely amazing in every way. She is humble....so very humble and does not like to be complimented so much, mainly the reason why I am doing this...Because she needs to know how good of a friend she is and how talented and BEAUTIFUL she really is. Love you, Aka-tan~

@Gladis

Now, like Aka~Kitsune, Gladis is rather shy as well. She is smart and intelligent, but humble and kind usually leading her to be stepped over by over-bearing people like myself...and for that I am sorry. She may be quiet in her thoughts and aspirations, but she has more talent in her little finger than I have in my whole body. She is a true writer, her characters' thoughts and wants being expressed in such a away that it flows so easily into what everyone else is thinking. Truly graceful with her fingers, Gladis is able to create worlds of such fantasy and amazement by using interesting words and patterns. But that's not the only reason I love Gladis. Sometimes it is not what you say, but what you don't. She does not have to talk to show her true beauty and love. She has a heart as big as the universe, rarely showing her true anger, unless someone pisses her off. The characters she makes....she always puts such an interesting twist on them that I would not expect... But Gladis truly is one of the best Rpers on this site....Like all of the friends I have and will mention. A true talent, with grace and beauty inside and out. My Swedish Meatball Gladis, I love you bunches <3

@Wolfsin

I first met Wolfsin through Vio. He had come to replace a character that Vio needed filling for, but he quickly showed to have an amazing talent and such imagery that I fangirled at every word he wrote. It was truly amazing to watch him write, even if he was uncomfortable with the character. I remember when he started his own RP, however, and I decided, with my little talent and knowledge of RP at the time, to join. I remember all the fun that we had and all the times that we shared during that RP length and I hope it will continue to be as amazing as it was here, even though it is moving to a new site. He is a true artist in what he does, even if he has a slight obsession with Game of Thrones...He is amazing and a true inspiration for me.

@Sinopa

Little Sinny has always been a quiet one. Secretly funny and witty, she likes to sit back and watch everything unfold around her. I had never really known someone to RP in first person until I met her. It was such an interesting twist that I wanted to read more and more...She is able to change on a dime and hone her skills. She learns quickly from her mistakes, however rare they are, and is able to improve more and more on things that I would not think she needed to. She is humble with herself, even though she is truly amazing. And I love her so very much, and I hope she knows that. <3

@Otouto

Otouto....What is there to say about Otouto other than the fact that he is probably one of the happiest little guys I have ever met. When he walks into our skype chats, he instantly brightens everything up. I know I never really show it much, but I truly love this guy. He is talented in so many ways...acting, singing, writing...Hell I bet he can even dance. This guy is truly awesome and I am excited to be spending more and more time with him this year...and hopefully get to know him better because I know I have not been the best friend to him...Love you Oto and I am praying you have so many more musicals to be a part of and shine through. You little ball of sunshine. <3

All of these people have helped me in more ways then one....especially with this last week. With the death of my boyfriend of 2 years, they have really come together to be there for me and I cannot say that a lot of people would do that. They have helped me far more than they would think...And for them to be so selfless and listen to my problems when they have problems of their own....I am eternally grateful. Thank you all for putting up with my crazyass... I know I have a habit of making OP Charries or stealing the lime light when it is your time to shine. You guys have all made me a better person....Less angry, less bitchy,...less sorrowful...and I cannot thank you all enough for making this year truly special. You all are amazing in all of your own ways. So unique and so lively. You all have your own talents, wants, needs, yet you all are able to come together so effortlessly and make true art. All of you have a special place in my heart and I hope you know, at least through this because I know I do not make a habit of really showing it, how amazing and how much you all have effected me and changed me for the better.

Now we shall hold each other's hands and guide one another into the New Year. Many new surprises are held in store for us, and I'm more excited than ever to be spending the year with you all.

谢谢我的最好朋有们。 我爱你们!!!!你们是我的小平果们~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Sinopa
h7p1DLJ.gif

♥♥♥♥ I love you guys TT^TT ♥♥♥♥
~~~So here is my shoutout for 2015 to my Iwaku Family~~~

@Gladis
My awesome Onee-san! ♥ Your shout out was so sweet... I met you in RWC and I loved how detailed your character was! Since that was the first roleplay I joined on this site that actually had a way in which it would go I was really nervous but you and the rest of our family were so awesome...I wish you the best for this year :3 and don't talk about your posts like that! You have such a wonderful personality that has really helped when I felt down or unable to write because you were really inspiring. I love your attention to detail and even the times when we all end up debating about random stuff that is often about governments or something along those lines. I love you so much for all of that x'3 Good luck this year.

@DoomyCakez
The Otou-san of our family. In short, you are awesome. You and Mommy Vio are just the best x'3 From the fact that you gave us all Chinese names (I totally did NOT forget mine..) to the fact that you cheer all of us up. You create awesome characters! From cute little Gwen to the epicness that is Ezra and Ares and even then to Sergei. I love your ideas and more often than not they end up being lots of fun. It's lots of fun when we end up taking characters from a roleplay and shipping them with basically everyone, specially your characters. Over the time that I've been here I've probably improved my posts, well...I think that anyway... because you always had such amazing posts that I felt the need to try harder. Thank you so much for pushing me and always being there to cheer me and the others up. Love you and Good luck this 2015 x

BTW, your message made me cry...

@Vio
Kaa-san. I still remember how terrified I was to PM you when I first asked to join RWC back when I was realllly new to this place. I honestly don't see why I was so terrified because you turned out to be our 'Mommy' of the Iwaku family. It's awesome how you are always there for us when we need to talk or just a little help. Characters or in general. Thank you so much for that. You create roleplays that get all of us involved and they always end up humorous and fun even when it ends up having the strangest characters. This past year you have helped me to enjoy roleplays a lot more than I did as I only planned to join a few. Now I cant help but want to be in a roleplay with you and the rest of our family ^^ Love you Mommy Vio, Good luck this year. x

@Sinopa
Sin-nee! Continue being awesome? Kay? You are always so bright and happy that its infectious. I love roleplaying with you because we always cause mischief that leaves me in tears. x'3 It's lots of fun to work on characters with you and generally fun to talk to you with the others. I've improved a lot by roleplaying with you and It's always be fun and always kept my attention. I'm always excited to read your posts that I try to reply as quickly as possible just to see the response. Have the best time this year! Okay? Love you Sin-nee x

@Otouto
My precious little brother who is now also called Otouto x'3 I'm so glad you are a part of this family...partly because I am not left the youngest x'3 But seriously, you are an amazing little brother that I love to roleplay and talk to. You and Sin brighten up our conversations with randomness that I, most of the time, cannot understand but find fun anyway. You can get really hyped up about somethings and its so much fun when we are all then talking about it and it goes on for ages. I love you little brother, enjoy 2015 x

♥♥♥ I love you all ♥♥♥

This year, these people have been amazing and supporting and I love them all. I'm so glad I met you and that we became like a little family to one another because it has brought up antics and drama and sometimes even little arguments over small things that seem insignificant later on. Honestly, each of you are all so amazing that I really doubt this is even enough to explain how. I love everything about these people, even if they have 'tempers' or are stubborn, shy or rarely on. Thank you so much for this year and helping me become more confident in myself. I want you all to have the best year this year and I hope we are all still together next year so we can do this again. Tradition x'3. You all supported me so much this year that I want to return the favor this year. Love you all. x

@Fijoli @October Knight - Two very awesome people who I've spent time with this past year. The year wouldn't have been the same without you in my life. <3

@Tribs and Kehv - Both of you have been wonderful to me throughout the years, and last year was certainly no exception. <3

The Chatbox crew, namely @Hope @GhostJoker @The Butterfly @Pretty Turtle @Muna @serge @Seiji Snow @Kooriryu - You are an inspiration to us all. Each and every one of you are amazing people who have touched my life in many ways throughout 2014.

The awesome people I minecrafted with over the past year, namely @Dawn @Lady Bernkastel @jared555 @Elle @heliacalRebirth - The time we spent together, crafting (or helping out) everything from mazes, to homes, mushrooms, trees, and even the outdoor hockey rink in the middle of the sea was an amazing experience. We can truly do anything if we put our minds to it, and doing it with friends is just that much better. May we craft more stuff in 2015!

To my new Staff family (particularly @Diana @Myrnodyn @Minibit @Lstorm), and all the hard-working Community Volunteers that help keep Iwaku running strong, I want to thank all of you for an absolutely wonderful time in 2014. Iwaku is home for many of us, regardless of activity, and 2015 will be no exception. I'm looking forward to helping Iwaku be incredibly awesome!

I'm sure I forgot some of you, but just know that I've got each and every one of you in my thoughts, and am hoping for a wonderful 2015 for all of us! <3

@Muirgen Thanks for helping me transition from live chat RP into storytelling RP and for being a great encouragement! You are a lovely friend!

@Adelaide You are the reason I have really found a place in Iwaku. I love our tale and your quiet support.

@Iwaku For being an amazingly managed forum and great staff!

[spoili]
Cromical
A good friend and a great person~

@Caramon Zero
A great friend, a great person~

@Ethan Smith
A wonderful friend, and a great person~

@Jerem_co
A great friend and a good person~

@k-michelle412
Another great friend and good person~

@Lelouch vi Britannia
A great friend and a good person~

@Lewi
Wonderful friend, great person~

@Osiris Gainsborough
Great friend, wonderful person~

@Sandra
Good friend, great person~

@ShiroKiyoshi
Funny person and a great friend~

@The Dark Guardian
Good person, good friend~
[/spoili]

There are other great people on this site I didn't get to mention. There are many wonderful people on this sight, awesome friends, great supporters and people I wish I could be.
I'm honored to be around the great people on this sight, and I give the best wishes to everyone this year and in the years to come~

@Dervish The one writing partner that actually seems to be able to put up with my shit. You're a fantastic partner and one of the only reasons I even find the time to RP anymore. I love the stories we make, and can't wait to make more!

@MiNaGi

You were the very first person I role-played with on Iwaku, and it made me a great deal more comfortable. I had fun with you in Ilium, as well! Thanks for participating with me <3

@Asmodeus

I supposed you could consider Ilium to be my first advanced role-play, and I've learned so much not only from the story, but from your great advice. It's given me a surprising confidence boost, shaping me into the better role-player I am today.

@Minibit

You. You're awesome. You are always one of, if not my favorite person to talk to in our Skype adventures, and you have an amazing personality. Although we never talked much alone, I still would consider you one of the most important friends I've made on iwaku. Your devotion to the site is astounding, and I never feel intimidated or hesitant to ask your for advice or help. I LUV U BEBEH :')

@Alan

Whether it's helping my technologically illiterate mind grasp the foreign natures of minecraft commands, or keeping me updated on WoW, you've always been a polite and fun person to talk to. You've become someone I look up to, and I'm super excited that you landed a staff position- I told ya you'd be a good candidate!

People I'd go to jail for:
@The Butterfly [Why won't Pete tag?] @Hope @Seiji Snow @GhostJoker @Beatrix @Lawkheart @Anya_x @Shadow @*~Nightjade~* @PureKor

People I'd kill for:
[See 'Jail' category and add me in a killing mood]

I'm honestly touched. Not many people would lift a finger for me.

Since I'm in on this now...

@GreenLady - That first roleplay I had with you was one of my first here, and it was a lot of fun. Plus, without your help, I probably wouldn't have taken that step towards getting my poetry published.

@Diana and @Vay - Without you two, we wouldn't have the wonderful site that we do.

@Farion Fey - 'Cuz cousins. Booyah.

@ShadeFira - Get your head on straight.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
@Fijoli
First of all, you have no idea how irrationally happy you made me by actually mentioning me. It was an instant mood-improvement! Anyways, I think your art is badass and I admire how positive you seem to be at all times.

@Peregrine
My favorite bird! Thank you for being such a great writer and for putting up with me, which is - as many people can attest - not a simple task.

@The Returner
I will never stop loving you and I shall get back to you as soon as this nightmare of sickness combined with finals ends. Stay as wonderful as ever!

Has literally like 3 friends... so let's get this sad and small list out of the way...

@Muna - Awesome but unfortunately American... (Quote I hope sticks with them throughout life: "Muuuuuuuuuuuna!")

@Pretty Turtle - Awesome but unfortunately American...

@Hope - Awesome but okay for an American... (I say this for I know she can wield a bow)

And Matt but I can't actually remember his username on here. Just have his skype tags. He's awesome but, surprising enough, he's unfortunately American. And with that, I shall disappear once more into the abyss. Jya ne~!

...Crap, my alerts alerted me to this.. I guess I gotta do it.

@Hope
For keeping me up all night learning guitar. YOU WILL LEARN THAT D CHORD.

@Seiji
Because he can rev me up all night. <3

@Muna
...Merge

@Pretty Turtle
DAMNIT TURTLE

@The_Butterfly
You know why...

@cosmid
FOR STEALING MY GOD DAMN BOOKS.

@Rae
For those constant FB pictures you force me to like

@GhostJoker
Because you're a bitch.

And finally

@serge
Because I love myself. ;-;

Has literally like 3 friends... so let's get this sad and small list out of the way...

@Muna - Awesome but unfortunately American... (Quote I hope sticks with them throughout life: "Muuuuuuuuuuuna!")

@Pretty Turtle - Awesome but unfortunately American...

@Hope - Awesome but okay for an American... (I say this for I know she can wield a bow)

And Matt but I can't actually remember his username on here. Just have his skype tags. He's awesome but, surprising enough, he's unfortunately American. And with that, I shall disappear once more into the abyss. Jya ne~!
"I can't even hear her because she's American" <-- The quote I hope sticks with you throughout life. <3

• Love
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
@Zen You're pretty cool, and we did loads of stuff together over the summer. I know you are busy, but I'd love to do something with you again. You're a cool cat.

@Kino I guess you are cool too. (As in your are, duh.)

@UltimaCircuit Why do I talk to you?

@Loreli Thanks for being partners with me for a while now. I'm excited to see where things go, and I can't wait to experience the world we have created.

@JovenMaria We've only just started roleplaying together, but I think I'm going to enjoy our adventure.

Wow, I feel loved. -Sniffles-

Okay, guess I should throw my own out here.

@Kaisaan @Ellimist @Retribution and all my other partners, for...well, being awesome partners!

@Razilin @Ser K+ @Hatsune Candy and all the other people I interact with in General chat for being cool people, and giving me my adult conversation fix.

@Brovo for pointing out the cuteness of ferrets. XD

@Jorick for calling me a harlot, because it beats other names I could be called. XD

@Unknowledge for being the weirdest pervert I know, and my unofficial stalker.

@Diana @Minibit and all the other moderators and admin for doing an awesome job with the site and keeping everyone informed when things are going on.

And...that's all I can think of at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.