2015 Member Shout-Outs

• Thread starter heliacalRebirth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Razilin Hello there, Razzafrazz! Thanks for posting in the bored games section when I'm... Well, bored :P

Also, another shoutout I forgot! @NorwayFOO Thanks for allowing me to Co-GM that SAO RP! It unfortunately didn't last as long as I wanted it to, but I had fun with it. Most importantly though, thanks for sticking up for me against that guy (who's now banned) who just wouldn't stop pestering me. I think that point in time is the closest I've ever been to quitting the site, and you saved me from making that extremely stupid decision, something I've never properly thanked you for.

Thank_you.gif

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
@Aine You're alive! So happy to see you breathing. Though, I was wrong to ever wonder if you'd succumb to an illness, since your too badass to succumb to anything, lol. I can't wait for you to be back! Happy New Year!

@Muna - thank you for welcoming me with open arms <3 you are such a sharp, kind and funny woman and I look forward to more good times with you!

@Pretty Turtle - You are a sweetheart and I love chatting with you. A toast to more laughs, getting better at SpeedRunner and avocado soup!

@GhostJoker @Seiji Snow @Xnijmai @serge @The Butterfly @Alan @GhostJoker @Hope - and everyone else I don't have the names for but I've had the pleasure to talk to in cbox/skype. Thanks for the laughs and for being such great people. I've loved cbox from the first day I entered and you guys have made coming to Iwaku that much more entertaining. Cheers to more good times this year!

@Whirlwind - shout out to a great rp partner and an over all fantastic writer! Any rp that gets you can consider themselves fortunate! Thanks for the invite to Iwaku as I wouldn't be here without you. <3

Last edited:
@Rain of the Night

tumblr_inline_n4wmdqVphI1qh2kpf.gif

@Ikari @Rain of the Night @Monstah

I can't thank you all enough for helping to bring my world, plot, ideas and characters to life! Thank you all so much for sticking with me, even migrating sites with me in order to continue. This is the first time I've GMed/lead a roleplay, and although I've stumbled a few times and we've lost some players, I really appreciate the fact that you three continue to help inspire me and allowed me to work with your characters and your creations.

@Ikari We've known each other for so long, and this is even where our relationship started, through simple roleplaying! (Although lets please continue to forget that that Naruto roleplay ever happened, ok? lol) Thank you for constantly being my support and backbone. Thank you for always being there to hear me out and help me flesh out ideas, new characters, and new plot devices. Thank you for giving me the courage to start The Journey in the first place. If it wasn't for you, none of this would have happened! Please continue to stay by my side in 2015 c:

@Rain of the Night First off, thank you for the shoutout!! You were one of the first to sign up for my roleplay, and I literally cannot thank you enough for sticking with me through everything that has happened thus far! You've created fantastic characters that I love dearly. You were also the first to invite us, or rather, show us this site! Iwaku is a wonderful community and thank god for color text, and editing, and previews! You've been incredibly diligent and loyal, I couldn't ask for anyone better to be a part of this roleplay! I hope you continue to stick with us in this upcoming year, we still have a ton of story to write! Thank you so so much!

@Monstah I know you're pretty new to the group, but I have to thank you too! You came back to roleplaying with this rp and I'm so glad you did! Thank you for joining us, and even coming to a brand new site to help us continue! You've created a wonderful character and a brilliant addition to our little group. I can't wait for further interaction in the future and for all of the ideas you'll help bring to our plot and story! Thank you so much! I hope you'll continue to enjoy this rp and roleplaying with all of us.

http-_28.media_.tumblr.com_tumblr_lmwndiP7g31qgs0wao1_400.gif.gif

I'm afraid I got really sappy with this! But I just love you all so much! I really can't express how grateful I am that you guys have stuck with me, and I hope you love this rp as much as I do. I promise to continue working hard, and I hope we can continue this story together. No matter what, I hope we can continue having fun writing together c: I look forward to 2015 with all of you, no matter what happens!

• Love
Reactions: Dekonic
@No Face
Okay, So you and I had a really emotional time writing one of our RPs. You are just an amazing partner. I don't know if you know that or not, but my goal is to be more consistent with RPs this year. I hope that you will continue roleplaying with and being my partner. I know sometimes I get super bad writer's block, but you guy tolerate me enough to keep coming back for more and I'm so grateful to have a roleplaying partner like you. Thank you so much. Let's create a masterpiece this year!

@Phi Chisym
You and I are writing something spectacular. Even though I take ages to reply, I feel like our story is complex and requires a well thought out post. I feel like things are going to get intense and I hope that you will continue to roleplay with me. You keep me on the edge with each and every one of your posts and I look forward to continuing Allsky this year in 2015! WOOT!

@Yaoilover91
You've been keeping me up when I've been feeling down. I'm glad that you and I can relate to one another. You may not know it, but you've stopped me from doing some pretty stupid things already and I can't thank you enough. I hope to be a more consistent Roleplaying partner this year. It is one of my resolutions of course! Let's create a magnificent story with characters that have their own magical stories.

@Taliesin
Arguably one of my favorite RPs right now. I know I've been slow lately, but I can't lose interest in our RP or you for that matter. Your writing style is superb and I love all of your posts. I hope that you know I'm still working towards writing more in our RP. I hope to be more active this year and I think that you will enjoy what I have in store for all of our lovely characters. Thank you for roleplaying with me I'm so eternally grateful.

@Fury
I haven't forgotten you either and neither has Kraven for that matter. You're one of my newer partners and I'm still trying to get a feel for your style. I believe that we work well together and I'm confident that we can create an amazing story together. Let's create magic this year!

@Sora1297
And this guy! You're really fun to roleplay with and I enjoyed reading your posts! You're an amazing partner and I feel very fortunate to have found you. All I can say is, don't give up on me because you're a rarity and I enjoy your style. Besides, you're one of the few people who can appreciate amazing super heroes! Best of luck in other RPs this year!

@A Wild Sav
Where do I begin? You're awesome! Your writing style is refreshing and unique. Sometimes I feel like you should be writing novels or something. I enjoy the character you created for our RP. Very unique and unexpected. I absolutely love it. I hope you don't give up on me either because I'd like to keep you all to myself I mean, keep you as a partner that is. Let's create something awesome this year in 2015!

To all of you, thanks a bunch, I know I can be really slow, but honestly I love all of our RPs and I'm truly grateful you all have decided to tolerate me. Please tolerate me again this year! I love you guys. T_T

@Fijoli ~

I honestly had no idea that I impacted your life enough for deserve a shout out. In fact, I'm not quite sure what I did. However, I thank you for remembering me in your long list of remembrances. Your memory is certainly better than mine, and I only hope that I and many others can continue to impact you in a good way. May 2015 bring more wonderful memories to you.

@Erranruin @Soulserenity20 @Shadicmaster @haybalebarn @Vio @Rainjay @Wytchfinder @AnastiaCrest01

I have seen many different faces over my years of role play. I've seen many avatars, signatures, and personalities - enough to last me a lifetime. I've had friends come and go, some of which have left scars that I will forever hold within my mind. I've gained beautiful stories, characters, and most importantly, friends. Those of you who I have mentioned personally will always be welcome in any RP. Some of you, I've only known briefly, while others I've known for a good while. But online, time matters very little. You are all wonderful story-tellers. You have beautiful characters who have impacted not only my own chars, but me, personally. A character is an extension of one's self, and what you have shown off is simply fantastic. I applaud you, and I shout out to you because in your own way, you are awesome. I hope to continue to see you all through this next year. I hope that our chats on Skype can grow into great relationships, no matter how small, and I hope that we can continue to role play together and grow as people through our characters. Happy New Year to all of you!

AND TO ALL YOU WHO MADE REQUESTS AT MY 2014 SHOP!

I shout out to you, who had given me so much to look forward to every day as my skills as a graphic designer grew. I would tag all of you individually, but I deleted my shop just a few months ago due to way too much going on RT (mainly my having surgery and dealing with crap at school...I do apologize, particularly to those of you who made requests and never got them). I'm not sure if I will ever open my shop back up. My life has been greatly impacted by school, and to be honest, I've sort of lost my drive to make signatures and banners. I hope that the work I have done for you will last you a little while, and I'm sure there are more wonderful artists out there who have a true eye for pictures. Perhaps we will meet again, but just in case we don't, I say adieu. Happy 2015, everyone!

@Fijoli

IhEQKCW.gif

That made me tear up asdf. You're so sweet ♥ I'm at a loss for words...

I suppose I'll shout out to some people, too :3 While I'm here, you know.
@Xnijmai @Phi Chisym @Auntie Phaz @PETE WHO I CANNOT TAG @Pretty much everyone else, I'm kind of rushed for time.
Thanks for putting up with me ♥ You're all super awesome and I love you all. I wasn't here for much of 2014, but for the time I was here it was pretty great, and I hope 2015 is even better c:

@Hana-chan @Sucre @Flicker

Thank you guys for being such amazing buddies by listening to my thoughts and feelings, contributing to our rps, and being wonderful rp partners! <3

• Love
Reactions: Hana
@Ace of Mana , @Saren , @Buio

You folks are awesome to talk to, plot with, and craft wonderful role plays with... Thanks being fantastically awesome! ^_^

@BarrenThin- Okay, you're my number one on this whole site. I freaking love you. You're freaking amazing, and I love knowing I've got you there for me no matter what. I'll just have to tell you the rest again, later, since I can never express my thanks to you. :3 And you needa start accepting you're an awesome writer/roleplayer, or I'll just have to keep reminding you of that and all the other things you're great at(which I'll keep doing anyways). You're my b*tch, and don't forget it. XD

@Quiet Musician, I'm honestly extremely touched by that. ^_^ I'll do my best to not completely overdo my posts like I have been dear Lord it's hard for me to not do that XD. I definitely won't be giving you up; you're to awesome to do that! =3 I love your character as well, and am super-duper excited about getting further into our roleplay! I loved your idea, your character, and your general writing style. I'm sure we shall, and am glad that we'll have the opportunity! ^_^

@BlackOrchid Hello again, my name-twin. Long time no see! owo You're just freaking awesome, end of story. Hoping that our Colors roleplay doesn't die so that we can keep RPing together!

@TheManyScalesOfJustice, I absolutely adore all of your characters and ideas. I still can't get over our plans for the TDI roleplay, and can't wait to keep seeing our skills develope. Totally stoked for our one x one!

@Brea, I just love you. You have endless amazing ideas, and are just super-duper nice, awesome and understanding! I love all the characters you've created(the ones I've seen), and adore your writing style as well. :D

@CrystalScorpion96, I adore your writing skills and general personality! I've loved seeing your character development you had, even before the RP had truly started.

@Emperor Palpachu, Nick, buddy.. You're awesome. I love roleplaying/chatting with you, and am constantly awed by your ability to communicate so fluently with gifs. I love your geeky and fun attitude, and your constant cheer is very uplifting.

@Finhawk; I am so envious of your writing and development skills. Why chu hog all teh swag? ;-; XD

@FireDrake150, you're my little draggie friend. You're awesome and fun, and I love rping with you! Can't wait to start our one x one(*Facekeyboards because is still trying to formulate post*).

@Quiet Souris.. I love you. Your writing is amazing. Your characters are awesome, and I envy your writing skills. I also adore all of your incredible ideas, and your kind and fun attitude!

@Reaper Jack, @The Pimp Tactician, @Xibilation, @Anya_x, @Jeremi, @The Gil, @Verite, @Josh M ,@Gummi Bunnies, @Caramon Zero; You guys are awesome. I love just chatting casually with you all, and can't even fathom how awesome and hilarious all of our conversations we've had have been. You guys are all great, and I'm really glad we did Pimp's idea because otherwise I dunno if I would've gotten to meet you all. <3333 And gawsh, you guys put me in third most positive ratings in just over a week! I don't quite understand how you managed that. XD

@VanraMoonlight, I love your attitude. You're so fun and adorable, and I love your passion for all your freaking awesome characters! You're just such a great person over all, and I love roleplayong with you! ^^

Jeez, there was a lot of people to tag... Love you all, and hope we all have a great 2015! <3 (Sorry to all I forgot; everyone of you guys here are awesome! ;) )

Last edited:
Well, I've got a few things to say and I decided to use my slightly rough voice to say 'em. There's a Round 2 coming up, fret not.

@Brovo || By far, the most popular choice to appreciate.

@Tempest || Je t'aime. Don't worry, not overly gushy for bystanders.

@Darog || Let's all give him a hand. Or an arm and a leg.

@Jerelin || Squeezes my heart dry.

@Elendra || The sassiest, avatarless minx.

@Goldmarble || Yes, you too, you crow.

@Andrea || You deserve my ire, you get my thanks :p

Next few should be coming up tomorrow after I give my throat a little rest.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am not gonna ping people individually, that would take forever. D:

SO THIS:

To the people that pissed me off all year: You pissed me off and irritated the crap out of me for one reason or another, but with that I learned things. So I am grateful. I might still want to punch you in the face, but that too shall pass.

To those that made me feel warm and fuzzy: You feed my squishy little soul with your compliments and your well wishes. ^o^ Sometimes I don't always say thank you or seem like I notice, but I dooooo. Even the little things can brighten my day and it really makes a difference to me.

To those that hold me together: I'D BE DEAD WITHOUT YOU. DEAD. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Aw, fudge... I forgot the most important part!

My utmost thanks of all goes to the wondrous admins and staff members of this site. I mean, what you guys do is truly amazing, and I wanna thank you all for keeping this beautiful little site full of psychos up and running so smoothly! I know it's gotta be crazy difficult to keep up with everything, but you guys do an amazing job at it! You guys are the ones who deserve the most thanks, here, so happy 2015! <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
So I wake up and head out, get all my daily business done, and come home, to see three more pages. That's 60 of y'all. 60.

Oh boy.

Page 3

@Muna | It's magic.

@scribz | That was easy.

@Victor Markov | No names, no gains.

@Gladis | Now let me tell you my whole life's story...

@Lady Bernkastel | FWEEEE.

@Hatsune Candy | Green Hair!

@redblood | I always liked blue more.

Page 4

@Kitsune | This is more like it.

@Compass | I don't suppose you point to a place the Mounties can't find me?

@Ace of Mana | Eloquence in blue.

@Polystical | WOOOOO-- BLAAGGHH~.

@Yonsisac | Do their ninjas also come in extra large?

@Vio | Poor laptop.

@Hope | To 2015!

@GhostJoker | My throat hurts.

@WarriorHeart | The doc's gone on holliday.

@Muirgen | It's always Lagiacrus.

@Serpentine | Neko?

@Falconwing | Lady Avian!

@Tart | I made a pun. You won't catch it.

@Beatrix | I might be racist.

@Midian | NO DISTANCE IS TOO FAR FOR STARS!

@andrew21234 | That name is hard to say out loud.

Page 5

@CelestialCellar | ONE SET DOWN!

@Jorick | Old blood dies hard.

@*~Nightjade~* | I nearly lost this tab so you'll have to think of a witty joke instead.

@AkikoYukito | Nemo my name forevermore~.

@DoomyCakez | Adorable Neko Thing.

@Aka~Kitsune | Rainbows!

@Alan | This wasn't ass kissing, it was unexpected filatio.

@HummingWren | Not sadistic enough.

@DJae Writer Chick | Stayin' alive, stayin' alive!

@Mosis Tosis | Uh oh.

@heliacalRebirth | Ever.

@Shadow | Good tidings to you!

@Aine | Turbo puns.

@VengefulPeanut | I'm also awkward.

@serge | It's like a TV series but in 40 seconds.

@Razilin | Are canes your bane?

@Eternalfire61 | Cartoons?

@Razilin | U wot m8?

@Nydanna | Hatsune, not Ratsune.

Page 6

@Lady Bernkastel | Adoribus Maximus.

@The Returner | I'll get the mushrooms.

@Ravenbelle | Mach 2.

@UltimaCircuit | Fo' realz.

@Blox | Piggy piggy piggy.

@Sora1297 | Almost there!

@LastCinder | Scribble me this: What can move an unmovable object?

@Quiet Musician | 90's Spidey Or Bust.

@Mowkie | I'm losing my voice.

@Manakete | Are you related to manatees by any chance?

@Buio | Your avatar is beautiful to me right now.

@Alexa | Ghostwriters!

@Calum_LunaNatura | Doktor Who.

@A Wild Sav | Sorry I couldn't do better.

@Foxxie | We can be the best of friends, madame. Bonne chance avec l'amour

@Diana | A lotta people like ya.

@A Wild Sav | I made it.

And then my voice gave out just as I finished that last recording.

Extras

I'm illiterate.

I'm not kidding.

I MISSED A NUMBER WHY.

Thanks Jorick.

"The Shoutouts".

@Brovo

If you changed one letter you know what I would say.

BRAVO!!!!

@A Wild Sav I am so incredibly touched by that! I love your writing too and am in turn, utterly jealous of your unique and fabulous writing style! You are such an awesome, kind and quirky (in the fun, loveable way) that you are one of the greatest people around here!

@Sansa Stark How can I possibly begin? You are, hands down, the most beautiful and well-writing writer I have ever come across! You make me smile with your quirks and all our awesome ideas that overflow! You put up with my long break from roleplaying and I truly do want to thank you for being an awesome person and even better friend.

@Lepixi I can never thank you enough. Not ever ever ever. You helped me through some tough and dark shit. You talked to me through terrible times and I am eternally grateful for the friend I have in you!

And, finally:

@LagunaFairTribal

Man, you are my best friend and I probably would not have made it through 2014 alive without your constant and caring attitude. I've helped you through shit, you've done the same for me and I can't get over how awesomely kind, caring, compassionate and understanding you are, in both real life and over Iwaku. Thank you, so very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.