20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

12. What's a book, movie, game, etc that gets alot of hate but you absolutely love? (zero judgment on whatever you answer btw I'm a twilight fan so I can't judge anyone 😂)
12. Your question is the hardest of this batch as I can't think of anything I am super fond of that is more hated on than not. I bet one day in the long future I will be like "oh this" but for now Stranger Things S3 if that counts. It's the unfavourite season but I like it a lot and I found it creepier in a lot of ways than the first two seasons.

13. What is a possession of yours that you don't get to show off much but wish you could?
13. My replica of Corvo Attano's mask from Dishonored. Dishonored is one of my absolute favourite games and my friends got me this a while back. While I get to enjoy it every time I look at my bookshelf, I don't get many opportunities to show it off, especially as I basically never have anyone visit. It's an excellent replica and I adore it a great deal, especially as I don't have many fandom artifacts (and basically nothing else Dishonored). Apologies for poor quality image.
vgpIs4j.png

14. Last purchase of 2022?

15. First purchase of 2023?
14. The video game Valheim which I got to play with my brother.
15. Cigarettes, a lighter, and an energy drink.
16. what's your guilty pleasure song?
16. I feel no guilt for the shitty music I enjoy >:D
But that's not a fun answer so I'm exclusively picking based on which song would make 15-year-old me cringe the most.

17. What are some of your favorite songs you think most people probably haven't heard of?

18. Do you have a reading goal for 2023?

19. What was your fondest memory of 2022 that made you smile?

I'd also like to join the hot seat please~

And finally 20) how does it feel to be finally relieved of the hot seat?

17. What are some of your favorite songs you think most people probably haven't heard of?
I am chronically awful at knowing what music most people have heard or not. But I did my best. I also limited myself to five otherwise this would take forever.

Any song by Hannah Fury but for the sake of picking one I'll go with Meathook.

Mistakes by Phildel

Indica's Pahinta tänään

Spit It Out by IAMX

And finally I Am Robot Hear Me Glitch by Nostalghia

18. Do you have a reading goal for 2023?
I do! I have two 1) read twenty books and 2) read at least three days of the week. The second is more to help achieve the latter and I've missed it one week already - but I'm ahead on book count. So far so good.

19. What was your fondest memory of 2022 that made you smile?
I've made a lot of friends mostly Iwaku members. There is no single moment that I could consider my fondest, but there are a lot that make me smile. A major standout is that I started watching movies and shows with friends, which it turns out is really fun. It was also a lot of fun getting back involved in group roleplays and the various discussions that came with that. I could tag various members but I'll not do that as the list would get quite long. But if any of them read this they hopefully know they're one of those I'm referring to and that it has meant a lot. <3

And finally 20) how does it feel to be finally relieved of the hot seat?
Good! It was fun while it lasted but I'm happy to be done with it. 20 is a good number of questions, although I'm happy to finally have gotten a turn in the hot seat. I'd volunteered both previous times but it died out before reaching me.

Reactions: iridescent
Congrats to @Dusk for hopping outta the hot seat, we loved learnin' all about you :D

Now paging @Sorrelfur into our clutches >:3c

@Sorrelfur 1. If you saw a shooting star tonight, what would you wish for?

2. What's one historical event you wish you could've witnessed?

Reactions: Sorrelfur
@Sorrelfur 1. If you saw a shooting star tonight, what would you wish for?

2. What's one historical event you wish you could've witnessed?
1. 🤔 That's a toughy, but tbh I'd wish for my mom to finally get her dream home/not have to worry about financial stuff anymore because she deserves to have a good life after what she dealt with the past 35 yrs

2. This one is also tough, cause it depends, on one hand I'd love to see let's say Armstrong land on the moon or Wright fly a plane for the first time but I wouldn't feel that emotionally connected to it since I was born in an Era where space travel/air travel is very much possible. It's very different to living in a world where that stuff was literally impossible before they did it, so if I could be able to live in that area with no prior knowledge of the future then I think it'd be an amazing moment to experience. But since that's not really the question 😂 I'd have to do withhhhh watching people celebrate Victory Day, idk why but it seems like such a interesting thing to witness how happy people must've been to finally have ww2 be over

Reactions: iridescent
3. What is your biggest 2023 goal?

4. What is something you hope to change in 2023?

5. What's a random/unusual fact about you that not many people know about?

6. What kind of questions are your favourite to answer?

3. What is your biggest 2023 goal?

4. What is something you hope to change in 2023?
3. To get into a house and start seriously working on improving my mental health

4. My social anxiety/general mental health

5. What's a random/unusual fact about you that not many people know about?
5. Probably medical stuff like I'm partially deaf in my left ear but not many know. That or people assume I'm incredibly social and love talking because I'll talk the ear off a stranger. But in reality I'm extremely socially anxious and talking based on pure panic

6. What kind of questions are your favourite to answer?
6. Hmmmm 🤔 good one, probably ones that make me think about memories just cause I find it fun to go down memory lane. That or favorite stuff

7. How did you first get into roleplaying?

@fatalrendezvous Can I be added to the hotseat waiting list, please? I'd like to participate if I may.

@fatalrendezvous Can I be added to the hotseat waiting list, please? I'd like to participate if I may.
7. I remember the first site I rped on was either chicken smoothie or warriorcatsrpg I think it was chicken smoothie cause I used that site sooo much when I was younger and stumbled across the rp areas. Specifically the warrior cats rps and I was hooked, I always loved making my own fan clans on my own so seeing people rped it I was over the moon to join in. Eventually I found warrior cats rpg thru someone on there and delved into other rps

I'm super late, but I'll go ahead and add you now :D

A question for Sorrel:

8.) Would you rather: spend 1 year alone in a room with nothing but yourself* OR spend the rest of your life with people around you at all times**?

*no phone, no furniture, just an empty room and you and NO you wouldn't die, just pretend that you can somehow survive without eating, etc

**not a single moment alone for the rest of your life. if you're gonna take a shower someones gonna be there LOL