20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

18. What is your dream house like - including what kind of location you'd want it in?
My dream house is living in a temprate state, with seasons, and little hurricanes but a little snow too,

Nemo's question was actually 16 so here is 17:

If you could go back and change a decision you made in the past, what would it be and why?
I know what i would change but I'm not saying it.

There we go :D

Now paging @Dusk to the hot seat <3

I'll have the pleasure of asking you your first question... 1. Are you allergic to anything?

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go and why?

3. What's your biggest fear?( like heights, drowning, etc) why?
4. Do you have favorite multi purpose genre you like? ( meaning for rp, movies, books, video games. So one that you see constant throughout what ever your doing)

I'll have the pleasure of asking you your first question... 1. Are you allergic to anything?
1. I am unfortunately allergic to onions. And I'm quite sensitive about it, too, even a bit of onion powder in a dish can make me hurt. :')
I'm also probably at least a little lactose intolerant. That one is a little bit of a roulette so I can't be sure but it seems likely.

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go and why?
2. This is a very difficult question! D:
I've always wanted to travel more but it's never been something financially viable for me. Is "getting dropped in Europe with enough money to comfortably visit all the countries I'd like to visit" a cheat answer? If I only get to go to one place I'd visit Bavaria in Germany or Finland. I'm highly motivated by landscapes of a location.

3. What's your biggest fear?( like heights, drowning, etc) why?
4. Do you have favorite multi purpose genre you like? ( meaning for rp, movies, books, video games. So one that you see constant throughout what ever your doing)
3. I'm not sure that I have a biggest fear. Not in the sense of a phobia or anything. I have a lot of general fear or fears that only last a portion of time (I have an on-again-off-again fear of windows and people looking at me through windows). I suppose the closest I'd count is a fear of stagnation. I imagine it comes from getting stuck in a lot of prolonged unpleasant situations that feel bad or inescapable.
4. Horror! It's certainly not my favourite genre in all all scenarios but I do like it in most media forms - some certainly more than others - and I especially like it when it is paired with other genres, in all forms of media.

5. If you could go back in time to witness one historical event, what would it be and would you alter it in any way?

6. Based on where you are now in life, what would the title of your memoir be?

5. If you could go back in time to witness one historical event, what would it be and would you alter it in any way?

6. Based on where you are now in life, what would the title of your memoir be?

5. I can't think of a single event. Much like the travel question, there are a lot of historical places I'd like to visit to see them in their pre-human state or otherwise man-made objects that don't exist anymore (or in their original state). Even a lot of the events aren't single events. Unlike the last one I'm not going to try to think of one otherwise it will consume all my time and unfortunately I don't have all the time to think about time travelling.

6. I Really Don't Think (this is Interesting Enough to be a Memoir)

Reactions: iridescent
7. What is something you've always wanted to try, but you never did, and why?

8. What's a name that you'd NEVER give one of your characters and why?

Reactions: XIII
7. What is something you've always wanted to try, but you never did, and why?
Ice skating! This has almost happened a couple of times but didn't work out for one reason or another (such as the rink being closed sooner than expected). It is my hope that in the near future I will finally be able to go ice skating — I expect it'll be something I really enjoy.

8. What's a name that you'd NEVER give one of your characters and why?
This isn't an easy question to answer because I can't think of a name I absolutely wouldn't use, under any circumstance. I wouldn't use my siblings' names but since I'm not going to share those which makes a bit of an uneventful answer. So instead I'll say that I find it hard to imagine myself naming a character Emory. I've only known one person with that name and he was very shitty. Back in the midst of the drama, it became the only time I asked if a partner would change their character name (I knew it was a new character). That's not a problem anymore (I remember one of your characters in our first RP was "Emery") but I still can't imagine myself naming one of my characters that.

9. Would You Rather Someone Always Tell The Truth Or Protect Your Feelings?

Happy new year! @Dusk

10. Any New Years Resolutions?

11. Who was the first person you said 'happy new year' to?

9. Would You Rather Someone Always Tell The Truth Or Protect Your Feelings?
Truth for sure. I'm paranoid enough that everyone is already only saying anything positive to protect my feelings. Plus, I can't really reflect or grow if I don't know something.

Happy new year! @Dusk

10. Any New Years Resolutions?
Happy New Year! :D
I regularly use new months to set goals for myself, usually with indefinite intention, and January is no exception. My goals for this month are several specific small goals mostly related to writing, drawing, and improving my health. I'll be using this first month to gauge my abilities and tweak my goals going forward to make sure they're both realistic and something to strive toward.

11. Who was the first person you said 'happy new year' to?
If you mean the first person I wished happy new year to after the new year that would be my brother. He was in the room with me at the rollover. If you count the times I said it before 2023 then it was a message sent in a Discord group server.

12. What's a book, movie, game, etc that gets alot of hate but you absolutely love? (zero judgment on whatever you answer btw I'm a twilight fan so I can't judge anyone 😂)

13. What is a possession of yours that you don't get to show off much but wish you could?

Reactions: Dusk
14. Last purchase of 2022?

15. First purchase of 2023?