20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

9. Tell me a childhood story that you thought was just a normal lol thing, but people always go OMG SORREL when you tell it!

10. If you were never ever ever ever allowed to watch ANY Star Trek EVER AGAIN, what series might become your new primary obsession?

Reactions: Sorrelfur
11. Why do you like Star Trek so much?

I'm warily signing up to be in the hot seat lol @PavellumPendulum

8. Fuck. That is a hell of an dilemma for my introverted ass. One is 1 yr versus FOREVER. I definitely would have some follow up questions. Would I be able to have contact with the outside world? Cause if I could make sure my pets were okay I'd be like fine I'll suffer for a year 😂

If not my anxiety and paranoia would give me a heart attack, I can't stand not knowing if my pets and family are okay. If not contact with anyone outside then I'd pick the other one. It'd suck but maybe the person would be my future spouse most of the time which wouldn't be so bad. I could learn to live with it

9. Oh fuck I have alot 😂 but the biggest one got me so many W.T.F looks. I thought it was completely normal to have your pantry and refrigerator locked. I was telling a story of how when me and my sister figured out a way to wedge one of our hands(mine) into the fridge at the barn to pull out a soda after doing all our farm chores. And people were like...why was the fridge locked? And I was like 0.0 is your food not locked away???

10. First off I'd fucking CRY. Aaaaand TV series? Damn 🤔 either naruto because I already love it orrr spy x family. It's hard to pick because my current TV show obsessions change alot 😂 but both of those I binge already repeatedly. Deadass bought a spy x family nintendo switch case I fell for that series so hard. If it's not just TV shows then harry potter for sure would be my new obsession

12. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? And it can't be for more wishes, cheater! 😝

13. If animals could talk, which one would be the rudest and which one would be the nicest, in your opinion?

11. I grew up on Sci fi shows and movies, don't really know why but I really loved Sci fi in general but star trek I really fell in love with the original series. And spock x kirk was my first gay ship and introduction to shipping in general and introduced me to the world of fanfiction which was opened up a whole new world of friends and escapism from the real world. My childhood was not great to attached to rps and fanfiction alot as an escape so I owe alot to star trek for helping me find it

• Love
Reactions: Catspear
12. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for? And it can't be for more wishes, cheater! 😝

13. If animals could talk, which one would be the rudest and which one would be the nicest, in your opinion?
12. 1. Unlimited money 😂 because then I would be able to help family out and make sure my pets always had the best care
2. The ability to take away any illnesses/sicknesses/pain for someone because I want the people I love to live a long healthy life
3. The ability to master any skill 😂 mainly because I want to learn a language so badly but my dyslexia makes it difficult

13. Rudest: definitely cats, they've seen us do the weirdest shit and I think they would tell us their opinions completely unfiltered
Nicest: I don't like being cliche but I feel like dogs because regardless of what you do they just accept it and go along with it for the most part. At least my dogs do. Plus when I'm upset my dog comes to cuddle while my cat just stares at me like -_- your crying is loud. I feel like dogs would just be happy all the time being able to talk to you and getting attention 😂

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: iridescent
14. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?

And because I can

15. What's the best piece of advice a person has given you?

16. Which is your favourite meme or meme format?

17. What's on top of your wishlist right now?

18. What's the best meal you've ever eaten?

19. What's your greatest life accomplishment?

&

20. What's your biggest regret so far in your life?

14. What would be the first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?

And because I can

15. What's the best piece of advice a person has given you?
14. Incredibly but I'd look into hiring a finance person to plan out the best way to save the money/discuss ways of investing it.

15. Don't listen to ryane. Backstory to this, ryane is my brother, oldest of us 5 kids. He singlehandly gave two of my older sisters the worst advice ever and was a driving factor in why parts of their life didn't go to plan. Example: told my sister to move out because she was 18 and could do whatever she wanted to do, even though she had no job, no plan, and a deadbeat bf. Ended up with her dropping out of high school, etc. So my one older sister once told me not to listen to anything he said and I'm glad I did as no offense to my brother but he's the worst advice giver known to man.

16. Which is your favourite meme or meme format?
16. 🤔 Not sure if I have a favorite meme because it changes alot. My favorite memes are probably ones using a screenshot of a movie/TV show and putting something funny in text over it because I like seeing how different scenes can be interrupted based on the words. Plus when I rewatch those scenes I get to laugh 😂

17. What's on top of your wishlist right now?
17. Depends on what wishlist we are talking about 😂 but in general rn is getting a bed as I don't have one after we finish moving just a mattress so bed be top of my wishlist currently

18. What's the best meal you've ever eaten?
18. Without a doubt this turkey sandwich from my favorite deli where my grandma lives in Northern california. That with a coke and some chips *chefs kiss* Ask anyone in my family I will rave about this mf sandwich anytime someone asks. I get it everytime we go down to visit. Last time we went in January I got it 3 times because it had been 3yrs since I'd been there. The deli guys fucking recognize me as that chick who comes for a turkey sandwich once a year 😂

19. What's your greatest life accomplishment?

&

20. What's your biggest regret so far in your life?
19. Realizing that blood doesn't mean shit and it's incredibly acceptful and sometimes beneficial to cut off people regardless of if they're family alot. Cutting off my father is my biggest achievement thanks to this. I know to others it might not seem like alot but it's not easy to cut off someone that society expects you to kiss the ground they walk on simply because they contributed to your DNA.

20. Not taking care of my mental health sooner and just brushing things off because that's how I was raised. I put up with alot of toxic relationships throughout life because I thought that's just how life was and if you're sad about it then you're weak. As soon as I sat myself down and was honest about what things aren't normal it opened my eyes to a whole different side of life. I truly believe I would've been mentally better off in high school and life in general if I'd learned proper mental health care when I was younger.

And just like that, the potato hath left the hot seat. This now baked potato shall now see themselves out *potato bow*

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
Woohooo! Onto the next one.

Paging @XIII to the hot seat :D

A question to start you off:

1.) Do you believe in love at first sight? (No, I'm not flirting with you LOL)

2. Is there a story behind your online name?

3. How many times HAVE you been stabbed?