1x1 with Wildpelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What you were before?" She asked. "Show me, it can't be any worse than what you are now. And there's no way you could be something different, and then decide to be that."

Chris pulled up his sleeve, revealing long cuts ans scars that were in a rough pattern.

She stared in shock, silent. She didn't know whether to be supportive, be proud of him, or insult him... again.

"You are not the only one here that....has issues."

"You don't know one thing about me first of all, neither do you understand me... for all I know you do that when you get a bad grade."

Chris frowned, "How about when my little sister started getting stabbed to death?" With that, he angrily went down the hallway. Midway down, he had to lean against the wall and mentally calm down.

She felt terrible on the inside, but only showed 10% on the outside. She waited it out s few seconds until jogging after him, soon finding him in the middle of the hallway, leaned against the wall.

She carefully approached him and spoke gently. "Hey..."

Chris was looking at her in fear, "don't get near me..." He banged the lockers and leaned back, "Damn my pills are out..."

She didn't come closer, but stayed where she was. She was taken off guard by what he said. "P-pills?" She asked in a surprised tone.

Chris took another four seconds of breath, "I'm...bipolar...leave I'll...hurt you...ran out of pills...thought I'd make it..." He moaned and leaned against the wall.

"I'll be fine, you need someone here case something bad happens to you." She said, concerned. She's been places before, and knew it would be safer to stay, even if she got hurt in the process.

Chris moaned and thrashed a bit, "Get away, get away now!" HE moaned, "please please! I'm not perfect! I'm like this because I have to! PLEASE!" He started crying and collapsed.

Her eyes went wide and she quickly sat next to him, lightly rubbing his back with one hand and her hand on his arm with the other. She comforted him softly with words.

Chris kept on shuddering and crying until he accepted the contact, "S-stop..." He whispered, but it was so weak he even missed it.

"No, you need me here." She said.

Chris leaned into her and cried, his mood shifting, "Don't leave me then." He hugged her tight, "Mom did."

She felt like a ton a bricks fell on her, and felt ten times worse than before. She really didn't understand him as well as she thought.

"I won't leave." She said barely above a whisper.

Chris gave a smile, "Thank you. Mom did. Sis did. Dad doesn't want me. Thanks."

"You're welcome." She said nicely. "How old is your sister?" She asked curiously but not in an insensitive way.

"By now she would be 16." He moaned, "I miss her." He hugged her, "thank you for staying. Take me home or somewhere please."

Status
Not open for further replies.