1x1 with Wildpelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded and thought for a moment, and just decided to take him to her house. Ed didn't really think he would destroy everything... just nerdy it.

She stood up and offered a hand.

He smiled it and took ehr hand, "Take me somewhere, please."

((Want me to skip to when they get there?))

She gently helped him up and looked around the vacant hallways. Her car was at the back of the school, which they were closer to anyway.

(go ahead)
He leaned against her and stumbled to follow.

Soon they arrived at her house. It wasn't big, but wasn't small. Just a regular two story house, though the family that lived in it wasn't regular.

Luckily, her family wasn't home yet, so they could have some privacy. After turning the car off and unbuckling, she opened her door and looked at him. "We're here."

"Thank you." Chris smiled.

She gave a small smile and asked, "Do you need help in?"

Chris shook his head, "I'll make it." But he was shaking.

She observed him for a second, then got out and closed the door behind her. She then went over to the passenger side and opened the door.

She smiled and said, "You need help."

Chris moaned and got up, leaning on her, "T-thanks." He stumbled towards the house.

Emma nodded and carefully led him toward the house.

She closed the door behind them and led him to the couch, gently helping him down.

Chris sank down, "thank you...thank you..." He moaned and rolled over, "May I stay a few hours?"

She nodded and asked, "Want anything to drink?"

"Water." He moaned a bit, "When I get off the medicine I get really thirsty."

She nodded once again and went to get some water.

When she returned, she had a glass of ice water and a pack of cigarettes in her back pocket. She was rumored for doing drugs, but the only thing she did was smoke.

She set the water on the side table lightly.

Chris looked at her, "Do you have a cigarette? I know I'm not the type to do it, but I um...I um...smoke at home..."

"I was just about to ask you if you wanted to smoke with me. But if we smoke inside my parents will kill me. We can go on the porch though."

Chris sat up and nodded.

"Need help out there, or...?"

Chris ran outside, craving nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.