1x1 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pisces Jenkins

Original poster
Hello, Everyone! It has been a while since I have been on the site and I feel like roleplaying again and have time to as well. Below I will have a list of 1x1's I am dying to try out and if any of them suit your fancy just send me a pm.

I have been roleplaying for over eight years and I can write two-seven paragraphs.
I prefer to play females, so looking for someone who likes to play males. MxF
Open to new ideas, so if you want to throw the plot on its head with a crazy idea let me know.
Love dark plots to be honest. I don't get triggered from anything. Dark plots aren't a must though

MC = My Characer
YC = Your Character

Plots:

ohJhNSH.jpg

YC is a renowned hunter of the supernatural. They believe it is their place to protect the innocent from these monsters. Which is why YC came to a lowly, dangerous area far away from where they usually hunt. An area known for have few hunters as they all die from a powerful monster of our choice. YC takes up the challenge and goes to the heart of it all.

That is where YC finds some of the townspeople are in on all of it and attack him. Only to be saved by a girl who claims to be a psychic, MC.

Seeing as MC knows the land, nursed YC back to health and may not be lying about her abilities, he decides to take the psychic with him on the hunt. They go from small village to small village trying to make their way to the centre of the madness. While they believe they are hunting the monster who seems to have spies and minions all over, they may be surprised to find that they may be the ones being hunted.

fhWJIJW.jpg

YC is the sworn defender of a beautiful Princess of a Kingdom at war with another. MC is the youngest daughter and Princess of the Kingdom. While the Princess is alone with him, they would subtly flirt and take stolen glances at each other. Neither one of them daring to take it a step further. Why? Because the problem is YC has a vow of never laying with a woman, owning property and is devoted to duty until they either die or get dismissed.

All these pent of emotions all while the Kingdom is threatening war and attempting to find peace at any means possible.

Will the two ever admit their feelings for the other? Will the Kingdom get taken over? Will they get caught? Anything can happen in this medieval fantasy.

bXyLpg7.jpg

YC and MC have recently gotten engaged after two years of being together. They decide to do their annual vacation in Germany because YC thinks it should tradition for them to go on trips together. While on the trip YC cheats on MC with a strange woman. Upset, MC leaves early and by the time YC could even get a chance to come back she's is gone.

The catch is that the strange woman was a vampire that charmed and then turned YC after MC left. A year later MC has moved on: new town, new home and a new boyfriend. That is when YC shows up on MC's doorstep and refuses to leave. YC then takes MC hostage in their own house hellbent on making her there's again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Villain x Hero's Sidekick [Modern]
The Villain won! Well, sorta. Your character has finally caught the sidekick of your arch-enemy. You plan on torturing the poor gal and even enjoy the idea of breaking the sidekick. Wouldn't it be just lovely to break their little mind while waiting for the Hero to surrender? The only hitch in your plan is the Hero doesn't give in and says that the city is more important than a stupid sidekick. What you do next is up to you. Will you kill them? Experiment on them? Break them into helping you? Only you know! (Could be played with a Stockholm syndrome side from the sidekick or even a yandere side of the villain).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.