1x1 JealousRose & DragonFist1988

Waenyra nodded. "I'll be careful," she replied. "I promise."

Fera smiled at Waenyra. "OK. That would do. Now, you should get some sleep. And tomorrow I will teach you a potion."

Waenyra smiled and nodded, standing up and grabbing her backpack. "Where should I put my belongings? And where do I sleep?"

"For the moment you can use my room. And for your bags any were will be fine for now." Fera said as she walked over to the door. "I will be back."

"Alright, thank you." Waenyra replied. "Where are you going?"

"I need to check the area right now. And get a few things as well. Stay inside please." Fera said as she walked out.

"Okay," Waenyra replied as she made her way towards Fera's bedroom. She was tired, and more than ready to get some sleep.

Fera walked around the house looked around and grabbing plants and herbs that she could find. She then walk back inside the house.

Waenyra crawled into Fera's bed and closed her eyes.

Fera walked to the kitchen and started to make some stuff.

At this point, Waenyra had finally fallen asleep.

Fera walked into her room and looked at Waenyra and smiled. She then went back to work.

Fera woke up on the couch and looked around. Seeing it was morning she got up and walked to her room to see if Waeynra was awake.

Waenyra slept soundly that night, better than she had in a while. Now, the sun coming in through the window told her it was time to wake up, and slowly, she did.

Fera saw that Waeynra was waking up. "Did you sleep good?"

Waenyra smiled, sitting up in bed and wiping her eyes. "Yes, I did."

"That is good. Would you like something to eat?" Fera asked as she walked to the bed.

Waenyra nodded, crawling out of bed. "Sure. Can I help you make it?"

Fera nodded. "Yes. Just be careful OK." She said as she walked to the kitchen.