1x1 JealousRose & DragonFist1988

Waenyra smiled, gladly taking the bowl into her hands. "Thank you."

Fera smile at Waenyra and set down. She started to eat. "So, you walked all the way here?"

"Yep," Waenyra replied, nodding. "It was only supposed to be a days walk, but I got lost, so it took me longer to get here than it should have."

"You are a strong little girl." Fera laugh as she smiled at Waenyra. "Well, at lest you got here."

Waenyra smiled bashfully, looking down. "Well... thank you," she said.

Fera did not know want she need to do now. Have two mouth to feed would not be hard, but to protect herself was hard enough. Having another one is going to be even harder. She looked at Waenyra. "Tell me about your self."

"Hm?" Waenyra looked up and thought for a moment. "Well... What do you want to know? Anything?"

Fera looked at Waenyra. "Anything and everything." She said as she smiled at the girl.

"Um, well..." Weanyra thought for a moment. "I'm nine years old... I like playing outside... just lying around the grass in the woods, y'know? And I'm really interested in learning about witchcraft. I'd like to be a witch to make a living, even though I know it can be dangerous..."

"Can be dangerous. It is dangerous. There a hunters and then most of the cities and towns. Or and let was not forget about the churches." Fera said as she did not really what Weanyra to do this. "Well I will teach you, but I do not think it is the right way to go for you."

"I understand..." Waenyra said. "But people have the wrong idea about us, you know? When I was young, my mom made me promise that I'd use my abilities for good. And I stand by that promise to help people who really need help, not just people who want to use a witches services for their own greedy desires, and that if I'm ever in a situation where I use a spell, it should be to help someone. I know it's a risk, but... I feel like it'd be a waste to not use my abilities."

"Trust me. You may have to use your powers to save you life. That is why I am not going to teach you any spells. I had to kill some people to save my life. But, in this house we are safe. And well I hope that I can teach you good potions" Fera said as she walked to the window. "Well there will be one spell I will teach you."

"Oh?" Weanyra looked up, also looking out the window. "And what would that be?"

"It is one that you will need later, but hope that you never need to use in you life time." Fera said as she walked to Weanyra.

Waenyra nodded, somewhat nervously. Whatever it was, it sounded important.

"It is a spell to kill those who will do the same to you. And I am not meaning only human, but other witches as well." Fera said as she hold out her hand to Weanyra. "Come with me."

Waenyra stood up, taking Fera's hand. She didn't like the idea of killing someone... but if it was to stay alive... She didn't know if she could do that, but she assumed she'd find out if the time ever came.

Fera got to her room and got a book. "Well this spell book is now yours." She said as she handed it to Weanyra. "I will not teach you. But, I never say that you can not learn them. And for the spell. Just open you hand and say, 'vanish now'. I know it is easy to learn, but it has to be." She said as she walked back to the kitchen.

Waenyra took the book. "That's... all you have to do?" She mumbled. "Such a dangerous spell, and anyone can use it, even a complete beginner?" That sounded like it could be terrible in the wrong hands... Then again, a lot of spells were. She returned to the dining room to finish eating.

"Only magical people can. Like us witches. After that, yes." Fera said. "Yes that book is all the spell I have learn and make. use them carefully."