1x1 JealousRose & DragonFist1988

Waenyra smiled and nodded. "I will, I promise," she replied, walking towards the kitchen.

"So, what would you like to have?" Fera asked as she grabbed some food.

Waenyra shrugged. "I don't know," she replied. "I'm not picky... I kind of like cooked apples." She smiled.

"OK. Cocked apples it is." Fera said as she grabbed some apples and started to cut them up.

Waenyra smiled, watching Fera cut the apples. "What should I do?"

"Start putting them in the pan my dear." Fera said as she cut the last apple she need.

Waenyra nodded, and started moving the apple slices into a pan.

Fera smile as she started to cocked them. "What spices do you like to have on your apples?"

Waenyra shrugged. "I like cinnamon ," she replied.

"OK. Cinnamon it is." Fera said as she grabbed the cinnamon and put is on the apple slices.

Waenyra smiled, watching. "Is there anything else I could do?"

"Well you can get the plates ready for us." Fera said as she too the pen of the fire.

"Alright," Waenyra replied, opening up a cabinet and taking two plates from it, then placing them on the table.

Fera then add the apples on every plate. After that, she took the pan and put it on something. She looked at Waenyra as she set down at the table. "So, did my sister talk about me that much?"

"Yes," Weanyra replied as she sat down. "She mentioned you occasionally."

"Oh. OK. Was that all she talked about?" Fera asked as she started to eat.

"She mentioned little events from when you two were children," she replied. "Did you and my mother get along well?"

Fera looked at her. "No. Just say that we never saw eye to eye." She said as she looked up. "That is why I am here."

"Why you're... here?" Waenyra looked up at her, tilting her head. "What do you mean?"

"We got into a lot fights because I use magic and she did not what me to. And well I got sick of her trying to control me that I left." Fera said as she smiled at Waenyra.