1x1 idea. Way open!

L

LadyDisdain

Original poster
This idea is supernatural so if that doesn't float your boat then by all means, check out my other thread! This idea can either be modern, or I was thinking it would interesting set in the 20s maybe?

A is a powerful witch that comes from a long line of witches, and is often in demand for her services. B is part of a vampire clan that has a lot of influence in the supernatural realm. The supernatural species are supposed to stay away from each other except for when engaged in business, in order not to raise the suspicions of humans. When B needs his new home/business warded he calls in an ancient family favour that A's family must answer, and so A is sent to help him. In fact, she basically becomes his pet witch and is supposed to be at his beck and call.

A isn't at all excited by the prospect, initially. But then she meets B and sparks fly. They know that they shouldn't, and that any form of relationship would have severe repercussions but they can't help themselves. Meanwhile, someone is hunting down supernatural and making their lives very difficult indeed.

Okay so I already have a character for A, so I need someone to play the male vampire, B. I usually write upwards of two paragraphs per post and normally reply at least once a day but I know life gets in the way. I also use swearing and violence in my RPs so my partner needs to be comfortable with that, as well as the fact that this is probably going to get steamy, but not explicit. I'm more of a fade to black type, just because that's what I've always done.

This idea isn't completely set in stone and I want this to be collaborative in nature, I don't want to make all the decisions. So if you have any ideas or things you want to add or change, let me know!

Either post here or send me a pm if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody please do this idea with me!

Hey!
I'm really interested in the idea, I would love to play the male vampire.