1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello all its nice to meet you! My name is Esther but i like to be called usagi. I recently have just joined Rpnation and im hoping to make some new friends! A few things about myself is that i definitely enjoy all kinds of roleplay from the purest,cutest kind to the smuttiest moments. Im currently looking for a long time roleplay partner with hopes that we can create amazing stories together weather its from a fandom such as warrior cats, black butler, sailor moon, inuyasha or so many more to our own ocs including various amounts of genres for the rp itself. if you happen to be interested then please dm me and perhaps we can come up with a roleplay that we will both enjoy. This inculdes many different intersts, fetishes if any apply, and races(vampires, werewolves, drows, furries, etc.)

A few things to be aware of before you message me.
1. I am an Avd lit roleplayer so please be prepared to give me about 3+ paragraph replies.
2. If you must know for fandom info, i heavily ship sebastian and ciel, claude and alois, alois and ciel.(all from black butler.)
3. Must be okay and or prepared for any smut related scenes, HOWEVER i am not just all about that specific topic and if we do do it, then please be prepared to not only ease into it but to have the story continue after it as well.
4. I am smol but i am mighty, and form of harassment and or attempts to be sexual towards me as an admin and i will bite your nipple off.
5. i am from multiple different places, one including instagram, another rp site and tumblr.
6. If im coming off as a bitch, trust me in not actually one..im just very sarcastic and smol dont judge me!!!

SOOOO message me if you want to rp please i love to roleplay and i have so many ideas in mind!!!

I would love to discuss an RP with you.

Any pairings and/or plots that you would like to do?