1x1 between NorwayFOO and Sharpielemon

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Candice wasn't expecting him to shove her head down but it seemed her gag reflex was getting weaker as she was able to recover. He seemed to have a fascination with watching her pleasure him, she didn't know why of course she didn't really understand this man's motives very much anyways. When he ordered her to look up at him she did, primarily just her looking up at him as he spoke, which she had been doing through her hair before he'd pushed it back. When he came in her mouth she wasn't expecting it, she resisted the urge to cough as she made sure he was done. Then she drew back and cleared her throat so she could breath properly before swallowing what was in her mouth. It tasted better than what she had licked off of him, that was for sure. Once she was sure it was gone she opened her mouth for him to see then flipped over and curled up, not wanting to look at him.

He smiled as she followed his every direction then curled up and laid down. "Look at me." He said seeing her trying to avoid looking at him. "Wasn't that good? Did you love it?" He said laying with her again, "Go ahead speak freely." He ran his hand over her again then said "Do you want to be a good girl? Do you want to please your master." He said almost as if he was talking to another human being. He continued to rub his hand over her, he liked her smooth, soft skin.

Candice refused to look at him, she grit her teeth at how he called himself her master. She turned, pushed him away and then lay back down,
"I'm a human being with rights that no one can take away, and that means I'm not your fucking slave." She growled. Yes it had felt good but did that make her want to please him? No. He could give her pleasure but he'd proven just as likely to give her pain, to humiliate her until she was on the verge of tears. As good as this man made her feel she hated him, pain was always more easily recalled than pleasure.

"Really?" He said as if surprised "Well then my little pet needs to be reminded how grateful she should be." He stood up and walked away further into the library. After a couple of minutes he came back with a whip. At first he couldn't bring himself to whipping her and instead only whipped the air around her but soon enough he got over it and whipped her once. "Would you like to reconsider that?" He said with a devilish grin as he whipped her a second time. "Or do I have to keep this up?" He seemed different from a second ago where he was much kinder, now he just seemed whiled. "Does my little girl want to please me?" He whipped her again.

The whip cracking around her made Candice jump, sitting up to see where the man had appeared. Her eyes widened as, for a bit, the whip merely fell about her, but when it fell upon her she let out a cry. She curled up, providing her back as the main target for his anger. As the whip fell she flinched. She didn't want to please him, she was sick of pleasing him, she bit her lip when the whip next fell, keeping her cries locked within her as she bore the abuse.

Her not responding made him more angry. He just started whipping her until her back was completely red. "There whore." Dus said kicking her onto the bed where he chained her hands so she would no longer be able to stand... or lay in a comfortable position. "There's your punishment. Next time be a good girl so you get pleasure instead of pain." Dus walked over and sat in his chair. "Don't speak." After he got his frustration out on her he turned around and though for a while before opening a book to read. It was the only entertainment he had since he needed her back to heal quickly. Out of all things he didn't want it to scar. He didn't understand why she would start disobeying all of a sudden. He rewarded her when she was good and punished when she was bad. She should be looking for rewards by now, hadn't she gotten that threw her thick skull?

Candice lay there, chained on her raw back and aware that every shift was causing her pain. She was focusing on something else from it and a random lyric for a song came to her mind, 'And it isn't my fault that the barbarian raped me.' From that line the rest of the song came to her mind and she smiled a bit. She couldn't quite help but sing it lightly under her breath,
"When I got to the party, they gave me a 40
and I must have been thirsty 'cause I drank it so quickly!
When I got to the bedroom, there was somebody waiting
and it isn't my fault that the barbarian raped me!

When I went to get tested, I brought along my best friend
Melissa Mehony who had once been molested
She knew how to get there and she knew all the nurses
They were all really friendly but the test came up positive Oh-Oh" Now she couldn't help but sing aloud,
"I've seen better days, but I don't care!
Oh I just sent a letter in the mail~" She took in a breath to continue singing then realize what she'd done, closing her mouth she clenched her fists, ready to get some retaliation for her singing. Technically it wasn't speaking, but she doubted that the man would care about technicalities.

He whipped her a single time letting the end snap at her breast. He smiled as she went to block it with her arms that were chained to the side so she couldn't "Shut up." He said and returned to his book. After a couple of seconds he didn't care that she should be resting, if she had enough energy to sing she had enough energy to take a cock.

Flinching at the pain in her breast she clenched her fists, glaring away from him. When he snapped the book closed and turned to her she had a bad feeling and closed her legs together out of instinct, trying to pull her hands over her breasts to hid them from his gaze.

Dus walked over to her "Whats wrong, you don't like to be seen this way?" He laughed a little then pulled her legs open and rubbed her before pulling down his pants. He pushed her knees to the floor causing her rear to be force in the air the spat on her ass. "You like it in here don't you." Dus started to push into her and watched her face. "Good girl."

Candice grit her teeth as he started to push into her ass,
"Stop!" She cried, "Please!" She struggled, trying to get away from him, it hurt and he was going in dry, she wondered why it felt so good to him if it felt so awful to her.

"Good bitch, beg me for lubrication." he said as he kissed her lips and started to slowly move. After a few minutes he pulled back to let her speek. "Beg me for mercy." his hands went to her breasts and he started to fondle them. "You want lubrication? Do you?" he said looking her her cute face which only made him harder.

Tears were streaming down Candice's face as he thrust, why did he enjoy hurting her?
"P-Please." She spoke, her voice cracking, "Please i-it hurts, please stop." She was looking up at him, begging him with her eyes to spare her, to be gentler. The thing which had given her such great pleasure earlier was now causing unbearable pain.

"This will remind you too be good." he said as he continued. He whipped the tears from her eyes. Felines to see her face when in pain or heat but he hated tears unless they were few and gentle. These her not, "Stop crying, just try to enjoy what you can." he said sweetly without stoping his slow thrusts.

Candice grit her teeth, she didn't want to be 'good' she wanted her freedom, to be treated like a human, to prove to this man that she was his equal.
"I'd like to know how this isn't painful for you to, from what I've heard going in dry is just as painful for the man."

He seemed a bit surprised then distant "I- just look at your face.. and..." he caught himself "Because your a whinny bitch and I'm not." he thrusted harder into her once then returned to moving slow. She was right, it should hurt but looking at her made it go away... As long as he moved slowly and gently.

Candice cried out in pain when he thrust harder, he seemed to be putting on a front though, 'I'm tougher and better than you'. She'd seen it slip, for just a bit, and what she saw made her even more confused. She was glad when he put back up the front, she wanted to see him as a monster, as someone to hate, not a person. She turned from facing him and felt the pain lessen, it still didn't feel any better but at least it was growing bearable.

He came inside her ass then pulled out and let the cum seep out. He stuck himself into her mouth and started to move. "Taste your insides? You love the taste don't you?" he push it all the way into her thoat "Do you want to suffocate on cock?" he taunted her leaving it inside her. "Do you want to die like a whore with a cock in your mouth."

Candice gagged on the cock, trying to move her hands to push him away and failing. So instead of sitting back and taking what he had to give she bit, it wasn't hard, it probably didn't even hurt that much, it was simply a warning. Something that said 'Get out of my mouth or I'll bite it off.'

Dus took the hint from her bit and pulled out before shoving the but plug inside and holding it there. "If you're going to be animalistic then I will treat you as such." He said holding it there and watching her struggle for air. He smiled still holding it inside her mouth,"I guess you can choke on this." He said this like it was a casuals tatement. "You're lucky though; any other man would have abused you much more. If you weren't caught my me you might have died by abuse."<o:p></o:p>