1x1 between NorwayFOO and Sharpielemon

"You can get rid of a pregnancy." She panted, feeling him tense beneath her she buried him deep as he came, smiling down at the man and pulling off of him. Laying down beside him she wrapped her arms around him, demanding cuddling without a single word.

He came in her when she clearly wasn't going to get off anytime soon, then she fell to the side and wrapped her arms around him. He laid where he was still thinking about how he came in her, pumped her full of his cum, it made him smile. He put an arm around her and let her rest her head on it, he didn't turn to embrace her, he just slightly rubbed her back. Then the smile grew slightly as he said "Thank you mistress."

Candice hummed happily,
"Your welcome," She closed her eyes, relaxing there, "Why are you calling me mistress? Can I not be considered your equal?" no accusation in her voice, merely curiosity.

"No, you are my mistress now. It's safer for you that way." He said honestly knowing if he thought of her as an equal he would most likely hurt her soon. If he thought of her as a master, and convinced himself of that, he would be more loyal to her.

"All right then. But I'm not a cruel mistress, so don't be afraid to ask me for things." She assured him, shifting away from him and standing, "Bed sounds good right about now, come on, it'll be warmer if we sleep together." She went to the dog bed and sat onto it, patting the space next to her for him to lay.

He nodded when she said she wouldn't be cruel and that he could talk and he nodded as she stood. He followed as she told him to and laid down on the doggy bed. He laid down next to her and looked into her eyes with a smile "Thank you." He said pulling the blanket up and making sure she was fully covered before he covered himself. He scooted in and wrapped his arms around her "I'll keep you warm." Slowly he closed his eyes getting ready to fall asleep.

Candice giggled,
"Good boy." She murmured, allowing her eyes to drift closed, comfortably warm in his arms.

He smiled when she told him good boy, he was thrilled when she said it for some reason or another. Slowly he fell asleep. When he awoke he heard banging on the door. "Mistress." he said shaking her slightly "What shall we do?" he wasn't going to act on his own, he would let her choose and follow her orders. The only time he would disobey or act on his own was if she was in danger of death.

Candice sat up, her eyes going to the door. She licked her lips and stood, grabbing her clothes.
"Get dressed, and grab a weapon, we don't know who's out there and I don't want to chance it." Tugging them on she found one of the guns she'd gotten the previous day and her machete. Pulling her coat on over it she packed a bag with water and food, tossing it to Dus she grabbed the bag with ammunition and medicine, "C'mon." She hissed, heading to one of the blocked off back doors.

He nodded and pulled on a pair of pants and his shirt. He found his pistol and holstered it before catching the bag she threw at him. Quickly he followed her to a block off door and he stepped up and grabbed the large booked case. After a bit of struggle he managed to push it to the side then pulled the door open. The book shelf was large and heavy which would have stopped her from getting out an anyone from getting in, considering the door was a push to get in. He smiled at his cleverness but quickly stepped outside to see three guns pointed at him from several different directions. "We have more here, drop your weapons." the voice demanded. He listened, no mater how good either of them were he noted their heavy guns and a sniper on the roof. His bullet proof vest wouldn't be enough.

Candice stiffened when she heard the other voices, they were surrounded. Her machete hidden in her coat she threw the pistol down on the ground in front of them, hoping they wouldn't search her,
"I'm sure we can work something out here gentlemen, you wouldn't shoot a lady would you?" She stepped up beside Dus, hands up and sent them a pleading look.
"You aren't a lady, you killed over 10 men on your little spree." Candice pouted,
"I just wanted you to share a little medicine, I even offered you a fair trade but you said no." The man glowered,
"Medicine is worth more than some stupid slut." The words made Candice growl,
"Still worth more than you."

Dus looked over at her questionably, was she really arguing with this crazed man? He hoped she knew what she was doing. He glanced to see the sniper relaxing and he was about to kick his gun up and shoot the idiots pestering his mistress but they took it away. He glanced at her again, he knew they would just shoot him but she had much more coming to her.
"Search them." four men ran up to Dus, he was a large man and they didn't want to take any chances and the men started checking Candice. They took his vest and her machete and then kicked them inside the library. They used his own ropes to tie him up and stripped her. He wasn't about to let his mistress be rapped. Quickly he started to cut the rope with a shard of glass.