1x1 between NorwayFOO and Sharpielemon

Candice stiffened as the tone of his voice changed, cringing as he ripped out the tail and took off her ears. She looked at the chains on her hands and feet. She didn't move to do a single thing, she would not give him the satisfaction of doing anything in response. Closing her eyes she curled up a tiny bit more, "What does it matter? You'll still be awful regardless as to what I do. So do what you want, I'm giving you permission because you'll do it with or without it."

"If you say that the first thing I will do is take your virginity." He said with a smile as he rubbed her between her legs. "I was holding back until you said it was alright." He kissed her again. "So do you want to reword what you just said."

Dus honestly didn't care that she called him awful and seemed to be so down on him. He knew she was breaking and soon she would be offering herself to him whenever he looked at her. She might actualy move up to slave girl and have a little more freedom... maybe be treated humanely. He figured he wouldn't get rid of the dog bed and the dog bowls regardless but he would not make her wear the fox ears and tail. Though after a while she might even like it.

Candice felt tears pricking at her eyes as he started to stroke her, did it even matter anymore? After everything that had happened to her in the past few days, after what the world had become in the past few years, was any of this worth it? She took a deep breath, he was holding her virginity against her, she closed her eyes and turned to him, pushing him onto his back and straddling his hips.
"You're just going to use it against me." She said, "So just take it."

He smiled at her "Is that your real reason?" He asked as if she was a slut. "If you really want me to take it then slid yourself onto it." He said still feeling her pussy dripping juices onto him. "Remember, your first time is special. Whoever takes it you will remember for the rest of your life." He started to fondle her breasts. Really he wasn't trying to talk her out of it but rather he wanted to make sure she wanted it. He was going to take at least one virgin willingly. His hands slid to her waist and he rubbed her body.

Candice bit her lip and looked down at him,
"I- will you-" She sighed and looked down at her hands. "Can you make me-" She sighed, steeled herself then looked him in the eyes and asked, "Can you make me cum again?" Her face was flaring red, "If I do this is there any way for you to make me cum while it's happening?" Everything else had been painful with this man, she wanted one thing to feel good.

He almost laughed at her comment "Yes, if you do this I will make you cum." He rubbed her a little then lined himself up "Go ahead." He said interested in seeing if she really would. He figured she would press onto him and pull up because of the pain. After everything he had done to her he was able to tell she wasn't very good with pain. Then again no one else really liked to be in pain.

Candice swallowed hard, and started pressing down onto his cock. It started to hurt and she grit her teeth, placing her hands onto his chest, clawing into his skin as she stopped. Breathing heavily she had never been someone to half-ass anything and she was definitely not going to chicken out on this. Taking a deep breath she pushed herself onto him, letting out a cry as she felt blood and her juices start to drip down her legs. Once she had all of him inside her she shook, her body trying to adjust to this, tears falling down her face at the pain. It felt so odd how he was buried inside her, the pressure uncomfortable and unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Opening her eyes she drew back her hands, noticing the red marks her nails had made as they had been raked down his chest.

He didn't care that she was clawing at his chest, she was so tight and warm. "That's a good girl." He said as she stopped half way down his dick "Keep going and I will let you cum." He said smiling as she continued. Her face was so cute and he wiped the tears away from her eyes. "Good girl." He let her stay there for a second before he started to rub her chest. "Good girl, move when your ready."

Candice allowed her body to adjust, focusing on the feeling of him playing with her breasts, she didn't lie to herself, it felt nice when he played with them, unless he was causing too much pain for her to focus on the pleasure, or if he was being rough. It was a good 5 minutes before Candice straightened up and looked at the man beneath her.
"I-I need your help." She said, "I don't know what to do." She turned her eyes away from him then, shifting and flinching just a bit as the man shifted inside her, "You're so fucking big." She muttered, she wasn't sure if that was good or bad thing to say but either way it was a fact she felt needed to be stated.

He adjusted himself from the angle she put herself in as she begged him to help. He could see she liked what he was doing with her breast but he really wanted her to move. He wanted her to do all the work her first time, that was what she was going to do the rest of the time. "Just start bouncing on it." He said as he rubbed her a little bit more before helping her with her fist bounce. He picked her up and let her drop back down onto him. "You can do it."

Candice nodded and started bouncing, it hurt, but there was something there, barely tangible through the pain that raked her that promised something more. Her body started adjusting to the feeling of him being inside her that feeling started to rise. She leaned forward to brace herself on his chest, tilting her head back. The pain started to fade and Candice started to pant, arousal flooding through her. She ignored his identity, who he was didn't matter at that point, the only thing that mattered to her was the feeling of heat pooling in her stomach. Increasing the speed of her bouncing moans rose unbidden from her throat.

"That's a good whore." He said as she started to bounce. He let her do her work as she continued to bounce. She slowly became tighter, warmer, and most of all wetter. "That's a good girl he panted as she continued. "Keep bouncing." He said seeing her pain turn into pleasure. He smacked her ass and pulled her down onto him for a kiss.

Candice wasn't expecting the kiss, she wondered why he was doing it. Pushing against his chest she broke the kiss and continued what she was doing. She approached the edge quickly with the increased pace, her moans tumbling from her mouth and increasing in volume until she came with a wordless scream, her back arched and her eyes glued to the roof of the library as she slowly regained her breath.

"Oh, that's a good girl." He said as she started to speed up. "Keep going, doesn't it feel good?" He says as he lets his hands bounce with her hips. She came and he pulled her down onto him "See, I told you you would cum." He pulled her down in the middle of her cum and kissed her again before letting her fall onto him "Good girl, now clean off your juices."

She drew back from him with an angry look, but then she realized he was still hard inside of her. She got herself off and shuddered at how empty she felt, then looked at him. He was covered in her juices and blood from the broken hymen. She most certainly did not want to lick that. Glancing around she spotted her discarded skirt and grabbed it. He'd never specified that she needed to suck it.

He tore the ripped shit out of her hands, "Clean it the way a slave should." he threw the shirt behind him and forced her head down close to it. "and since you were bad you get to help me cum." he watched her carefully now, she was not going to pull a fast one.

As he looked at her angry face he couldn't help but smiling. She was so cute when she was angry, that was the only reason why he didn't smack her. She just seemed so alive and real when she was angry. He really liked to piss her off.

Resisting being pulled so close to his cock she glared at him. Gritting her teeth she scowled, trying to pull out of his grasp. She looked down at the cock, glaring at it. She knew she didn't have a choice, she was pretty confused when he didn't hit her, but she wanted to keep that streak of not being harmed. She wondered why he didn't just fuck her but she did not want him to cum inside her, not without any sort of contraception. That made her scared, what would happen if she got pregnant? He'd probably beat her until she lost any child. Shivering she licked him from base to tip, she'd tasted herself before, he'd made sure of that, but the addition of blood was absolutely awful. Once he was cleaned off she wrapped her hand around the base, stroking up and down and giving him a look she asked,
"Why do you kiss me?" She should probably be sucking him but she wanted an answer.

He smiled as he watched his little slut lick him clean. "See, thats a good girl." He said running his hand down her back. She licked everything off, from her own blood to her juices, and that showed just how far she had gone since he found her. "Thats a good girl." She started to stroke his little friend then she looked up at him. Why do you kiss me? He thought about that for only a split second. He really didn't know why he kissed her. All he knew was a feeling boild up inside him and it made him kiss her. "No more talking." He snapped at her "Just eat my cum, its the only thing your good for."

Candice scowled at the answer, she didn't know what she'd been expecting, she'd wanted an answer, even if it was an awful one. However she hadn't gotten one. At his next words she glared at him, but didn't make a comment about her actions that day or the skills she'd learned in her time on her own. Instead she lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

"Come on, get me excited again." He said pushing her head down so he was in her throat "Bob your head and make me cum." Dus pushed the hair out of her face and left it behind her ears "You know you want to taste it." He was smiling now as he watched her "That's a good girl, that's a good girl. Now look up at me as you bob." With that he came in her mouth without warning. "Good girl, now drink it then open your mouth to show me its all gone."