(18+) The Longest War: Shards of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't act like you don't know how that's going to turn out.

trust-building-exercise-77366.gif
You shame me, woman! I have nothing but good intentions, even if they turn out hilarious

I figured it out last night. I meant to change my post but I just got up.

I figured it out last night. I meant to change my post but I just got up.
You get: power copy!

Roll a 6 sided die. If the result is 1,3, or 5, you gain mitosis. If you roll 2, 4, or 6, you gain kinetic absorption

Stronger with my power or without too?
Without too. The upside of the power is:

1.) it works automatically and unconditionally, with anything that could be classified as blunt force trauma (so, say, getting bashed in the face by a baseball bat would activate it).
2.) In order to work properly, your body tissues have become more durable, making you less prone to injury.

The downside being:

1.) other forces (electrical current, heat, getting sliced with a dagger, etc.) do not activate it, so you're still vulnerable to other forms of damage,
2.) The effects on your bady can cause musculature distortion, and intense pain. The distortion can also put strain on your heart, since it's not exactly made for that kind of thing. If you don't expend the absorbed energy soon enough (let's say about 3 minutes), the change will become permanent.

• Thank You
Reactions: KatherinWinter
Guess I should work my new shards and see what will happen. Quick change to the shard table, if you roll a 20 after gaining a shard, not only do you get a power, you can lessen the effects of your corruption

I'm interested in this! Are you still accepting, by any chance?

And nice to see you all!

I'm interested in this! Are you still accepting, by any chance?

And nice to see you all!
We've got a tiny group, so I'm still happy to accept new characters. PM me your character sheet before you post it so I can help adjust it to fit the rest of the group before you join

Let me ask: Is Poison Manipulation okay? If not, how about Electrokinesis?

I'm gonna go for a reserved... logical type?

Let me ask: Is Poison Manipulation okay? If not, how about Electrokinesis?

I'm gonna go for a reserved... logical type?
I can't see poison being OP, but I don't know how useful it would be. Electrokinesis would be fine, so long as you have a logical drawback to it.

I know I'm slacking, but I'm too damn tired after working on my house today to concentrate enoughto post. I promise I'll get a post up in the morning to move the story along. Sorry guys

Sorry guys, but I have to drop out. I recently started work again, and combined with the RP I just created, it takes up to much of my time and my quality suffers, something I cannot stand for. My apologies.

Sorry guys, but I have to drop out. I recently started work again, and combined with the RP I just created, it takes up to much of my time and my quality suffers, something I cannot stand for. My apologies.
Thanks for letting me know

hmmm.........well that leaves me at a lost...But I have a couple of ideas.

I had to back off in light of school.
As such, (if possible), I would like to get mine up by May 6.

I'm honestly considering letting this die peacefully and restarting it at a later date. It seems everyone is getting too busy to post

Oooh, this seems interesting. Is it alright if I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.