(18+) The Longest War: Shards of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the added ability for Johnathan

+Shield of Hellfire: Johnathan can form a shield of hellfire hot enough to melt anything coming at him. This shield will extend from his palm, and will be about the size of a modern riot shield. However, Johnathan cannot move whilst using this ability, and the fire itself will continuously burn him, leaving his hand burnt to the fourth degree in less then fifteen seconds, and leaving third degree burns on his wrist. Additionally, while it can be summoned instantly, Johnathan must wait at least three seconds before desummoning the shield, and he will suffer a first degree burn on his hand and the lower part of his arm in the process.

So here's the added ability for Johnathan

+Shield of Hellfire: Johnathan can form a shield of hellfire hot enough to melt anything coming at him. This shield will extend from his palm, and will be about the size of a modern riot shield. However, Johnathan cannot move whilst using this ability, and the fire itself will continuously burn him, leaving his hand burnt to the fourth degree in less then fifteen seconds, and leaving third degree burns on his wrist. Additionally, while it can be summoned instantly, Johnathan must wait at least three seconds before desummoning the shield, and he will suffer a first degree burn on his hand and the lower part of his arm in the process.
Accepted, good power to flaw ratio

Everybody cool with me moving their characters? Feel free to give me pointers on how to do it (probably not doing dialogue, so no worries there)

I don't mind.

I have no problem with that.

Cool, soon as I work myself ragged for my in-laws and earn a break, I'll make the next post so we can keep it moving

@Akashi and @Ythania, please post your CS soon if you're still interested in joining.

@KatherinWinter and @conman2163, waiting for you two to post.

@Vaila, since you have time to RP again, you want in on this?

@Lady With Class, since our 1 on 1 is dead in the water, would you like to join me here?

I'm so sorry gateman, despite this looking interesting as hell I don't have the free time for more than 2 RPs in one go. I'll keep sulking and eagerly read the posts though.

I'm so sorry gateman, despite this looking interesting as hell I don't have the free time for more than 2 RPs in one go. I'll keep sulking and eagerly read the posts though.
That's fine dear. I'm not upset you can't join (totally lying), I just needed to know where you stand. I know what It's like to be too busy to do any more.

Feel free to keep reading and offering suggestions

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ythania
Sorry I didn't get the alert. I posted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gateman
Oh don't worry about that man, I'm still going to lurk and chat with you lot. I'm hyped for the arrival of an angel.

• Love
I posted, for whatever reason the thread wasn't being "watched" so I didn't receive notifications for it, a problem which I corrected of course.

• Thank You
@Gateman - I apologize for making you wait for a CS. However, I don't think I'll be joining this after all. Sorry about that. I do wish you the best of luck with this RP.

I'll get my next post up in the morning, working on my greenhouse wiped me out today

AFter @Jakers and @conman2163 make a final post, I'll be doing a time skip to the next morning. Since no one seems to trust each other yet (which is believable), I figure a good team building exercise is upon us.

Oh, and a reminder, @KatherinWinter, you still need to roll to determine the effect the shard you picked up will have on you. Also, anyone who hasn't updated their CS with their new powers should do so. I'll be working on getting a roster together for the first post tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
Oh, and a reminder, @KatherinWinter, you still need to roll to determine the effect the shard you picked up will have on you. Also, anyone who hasn't updated their CS with their new powers should do so. I'll be working on getting a roster together for the first post tomorrow.

I've ever done that. That's an option I can do on a post right?

Since no one seems to trust each other yet (which is believable), I figure a good team building exercise is upon us.
Don't act like you don't know how that's going to turn out.

trust-building-exercise-77366.gif

Reactions: Red Rabbit
Status
Not open for further replies.