usually from 2:00 pm to 3:00 am central US time
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
not picky
So I want to post my first 18+ rp.... ever, what better place to start than here. I want the rp to be plot driven but there will be some sexy moments here and there. I do have some questions though, like if there's a character age limit? And no I wont use it as an excuse to allow characters who look like they're 9 but are 500 year old vampires(Looking at you fellow fans of Dance in the Vampire Bund) that's not gonna fly here, I just need to know if there's an age limit for characters in 18+ rp's. That is all, so i can make the necessary changes to the plot i have in mind.

huh... well if it's past that.... that might complicate things... wait age of consent from which country?(or state?)

an academy for supernatural creatures seeking to hide from monster hunters, religious zealots and the like while learning how to blend in the human world so they can live normal lives. So yeah since it's like high school i was willing to set the character age limit at either 13+ or 14+ since that's usually when people start developing sexual interests. No Loli's basically.

Just a reminder of our site rules: if you want to keep this an open group sexy times have to happen rarely, and cannot involve a teen member and an adult member. Even in an open group age groups must be respected (meaning sexy times have to be written between teen member and teen member, adult member and adult member; never should a sexual scene be written between an adult member and a teen member). As for age of consent Iwaku servers are based in Illinois so characters have to be at least thirteen years of age o.o

You can read more about this in this PSA.

Last edited:
OK, Understood, and this will be a red star role play so the participants will all be adults, i was talking about the age for characters. Thanks 13+ character age limit it is.

Okay dokey just so you know members with the blue hearts by their screen names are teen members ^.^

Ok good to know, definitely don't want this to happen.

So this is gonna be a high school rp type of deal?

Kinda but with supernatural themes, and horror, basically cuz the students are young supernatural creatures which are in greater need of being hidden away and protected.

Last edited:
I do have some questions though, like if there's a character age limit? And no I wont use it as an excuse to allow characters who look like they're 9 but are 500 year old vampires(Looking at you fellow fans of Dance in the Vampire Bund)

GULP
GULP
GULP GULP GULP

Wait a second, I haven't even watched that gig! Thanks for reminding me pal!

But yeah, minimum character age for Libbies(or Star Sections as they're called) is 13 if you're pondering. My characters will have humanly-grounded ages, if you ponder. They are students after all.

Well, my character might be a little gimmicky. It's actually two characters - a brother and sister.

Also Outlaw, I believe that you're looking for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.