18+ Partners Only

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

napstablook

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm not good at requesting partners at all because I am incredibly shy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]So, excuse however awkward this thread may be ehehe...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]<_<[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Anyway...I'm only able to RP with other 18+ females at the moment.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No prejudice towards you dudes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I just suck at OOC conversing with males.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I am capable of playing male and female BUT that only depends on the genre.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm absolutely terrible at playing guys in Modern settings...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]My Fantasy guys are awesome though (if I do say so myself~)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Biggest thing that may turn people away from this thread: every plot I do HAS to involve romance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Not that sappy unrealistic love-at-first-sight crap.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Actual romance with ups and downs and junk that REAL people go through.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Also, I have no ideas at the moment, but I'm perfectly capable of adding to whatever ideas you might have~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Okay...I can't think of anything else, and I don't think you want to read much more anyway XD[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]So, if you're still here...please go to my profile and read my resume (don't skim) because everything else you want (and need) to know will be clearly stated there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]PM me if you feel like we'd get along well.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*goes back into hiding*[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Serena
*pokes you* Um hello you can come out of your hole now. I'd love to do a fantasy based RP with you. Pm me so we can brainstorm some things :) LOL don't be shy I don't bite... not much hehe >//<

Reactions: napstablook
Would you be interested in a mxf RP of supernatural beings (i.e elves, faeries, etc) in a college setting?

Also I just read your profile and I SO agree with the bit about serious people in OOC making you not want to RP. I can be extremely into an RP and if I get a short or slightly rude reply OOC I clam up and get self-conscious about my writing! Yikes

Reactions: napstablook
Hi! I'd be down to do a fantasy-based MxF RP with you, if you're still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.