18+ Partners Only

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

napstablook

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm not good at requesting partners at all because I am incredibly shy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]So, excuse however awkward this thread may be ehehe...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]<_<[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Anyway...I'm only able to RP with other 18+ females at the moment.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No prejudice towards you dudes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I just suck at OOC conversing with males.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I am capable of playing male and female BUT that only depends on the genre.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm absolutely terrible at playing guys in Modern settings...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]My Fantasy guys are awesome though (if I do say so myself~)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Biggest thing that may turn people away from this thread: every plot I do HAS to involve romance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Not that sappy unrealistic love-at-first-sight crap.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Actual romance with ups and downs and junk that REAL people go through.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Also, I have no ideas at the moment, but I'm perfectly capable of adding to whatever ideas you might have~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Okay...I can't think of anything else, and I don't think you want to read much more anyway XD[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]So, if you're still here...please go to my profile and read my resume (don't skim) because everything else you want (and need) to know will be clearly stated there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]PM me if you feel like we'd get along well.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*goes back into hiding*[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Serena
*pokes you* Um hello you can come out of your hole now. I'd love to do a fantasy based RP with you. Pm me so we can brainstorm some things :) LOL don't be shy I don't bite... not much hehe >//<

Reactions: napstablook
Would you be interested in a mxf RP of supernatural beings (i.e elves, faeries, etc) in a college setting?

Also I just read your profile and I SO agree with the bit about serious people in OOC making you not want to RP. I can be extremely into an RP and if I get a short or slightly rude reply OOC I clam up and get self-conscious about my writing! Yikes

Reactions: napstablook
Hi! I'd be down to do a fantasy-based MxF RP with you, if you're still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.