ѕʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ! ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ!『ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ』

@Jakers
They're spiritual entities that can't physically interact with the physical world besides the person they are attached to. At most, their person can call upon them to borrow their power ala Persona.
I see, that's my fault then. I thought the capabilities of Reikontate would allow the footage to be captured as a form of 'energy' within the dolphins, and then that energy is then transferred to a device, but... if that's not how it works, then I can't see this power working if there's no way they can interact with the real world at all. My bad.

@Jakers
Naw, it doesn't work like that. But, hey! If I have a ridiculous fighting thread again (that doesn't involve spirits), I'll tag you since this idea needs to exist somewhere. xD

@Jakers
Naw, it doesn't work like that. But, hey! If I have a ridiculous fighting thread again (that doesn't involve spirits), I'll tag you since this idea needs to exist somewhere. xD

Well, perhaps there's still a way it could work? Maybe I could make it so Sho uses expensive camera-drones whilst he fights, which stream footage to something of his choice, and the dolphins - whilst they aren't able to film footage - are still able to amplify the 'drama' in a situation to Sho's command? (So they're able to do things like create the special effects/lighting effects/do a 'slow down'/etc.) Or is there no way this idea can work at all in this setting?

@Jakers
Sadly, I don't think it'll work in this thread still since it doesn't represent the whole aspect of a Reikonate with the whole "ability to fight your problems" dealio.

@Jakers
Sadly, I don't think it'll work in this thread still since it doesn't represent the whole aspect of a Reikonate with the whole "ability to fight your problems" dealio.
Alrighty, in that case, I don't think any of my other character ideas for this RP would really work if that's the case. Good luck with the RP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alibaba

Iwaku & Discord Name
Kathairein

Discord?
Yup.

Timezone & Availability
Pacific & availability varies: online most evenings and weekends.

Thread Ideas
Oh, one or two or twenty. A school festival here. Stealing a mascot there. Clash of the student councils there. Tossing everyone on a mountainside survival trip... Who knows what might become of these fools?

Character Name
Taiyo Kensuke

Character Model
Yamabushi Kunihiro | Touken Ranbu

School & Grade
Hokushin Gakuen & 3rd Year

Rank

Reikontate
Embodying the greatest force in the sky, Kensuke's Reikontate is said to be █████. He manipulates solar energy in all its various forms. Ken can create, shape and manipulate all aspects of a sun, starting from its immense heat, luminosity and mass/gravitational field, to the trickier aspects of ███████ █████ ██████. What he can do with his powers is an unknown widely debated among both his classmates and gangs of the city. He often wins a fight in less than a minute, if rumor's are to be believed. Kensuke's grown tired of challengers crowing at him from across the street or cornering him in a convenience store, so he's gotten a reputation as the "smiling Banchō" who trashes an opponent without doing real damage, only to walk off afterwards without demanding a thing of the loser.

Character Idea
King of the city? ███████. Hardly, but some days it feels good to look down at it all and imagine life as he wants it to be. Taiyo Kensuke is the relative of urban legends, the child of living myths… so on and so forth. Honestly, he considers his life pretty normal. Summers spent honing his skills under his granddad's grueling tutelage. Mornings dodging his sister's flying fists, evenings outmaneuvering his brother's chains and whips. The Taiyo family has a hand in many cookie jars, from owning famous restaurants to running prestigious hotels; he has a relative in just about every profession, but he doesn't care for any of them. Kensuke's status as the black sheep has given everyone in his family the freedom to build up his character (he never asked for all their unsolicited advice, but family's family). Instead of finding a goal to settle on, Kensuke's flourished... ████████████ as a free spirit. Naturally laid-back and charismatic, Kensuke finds delight in what his classmates consider pauper's fun — arcades, karaoke, kicking cans in an alleyway, throwing rocks across the river… all the while visiting the wrong side of the tracks without a second's hesitation. What's wealth and prestige mean to him? Squat. Too bad his parents insisted on Hokushin, since the family's all graduated from there for the past three generations.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N