ѕʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ! ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ!『ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ』

U

U.N. 0W3N

Original poster

IfmeSgt.png
as our power grows tryin' to stop us shows you might as well go try'n stop time as our power grows tryin' to stop us shows you might as well go try'n stop time
as our power grows tryin' to stop us shows you might as well go try'n stop time as our power grows tryin' to stop us shows you might as well go try'n stop time

#d3d3d3
creator
Alibaba
formatting & graphics
Alibaba
moderators
Kathairein & rissa
status
closed to sign-ups! & open!

Warning! The following thread contains an astronomical amount of anime tropes, waifus/husbandos, battle scenes in which more than 25 episodes is needed to complete a single round, and projectile vending machines. This thread is not suitable for users that are looking for something of the mature and serious persuasion. Please be advised that the thread may contain users that are complete trash along with their fanfictional posts.

list of accepted users (for tagging purposes)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: graveyard.fairy

ARE Y O U REALLY T H A T SPECIAL?!!

faceclaim
@Alibaba = Unknown by Unknown
@Sen = Heisuke Toudou by Wasurenagusa
@Shizuochan = female!Howl by Unknown
@monopoisoner = Hoshino Ichika by Unknown
@Quincunx = Toga Himiko by Pixiv Id 18033498
@alaska = Kate Takenomiya by Unknown
@rissa = Hatsue Miku by Unknown
@Kathairein = Yamabushi Kunihiro by Pixiv Id 6192128

rank
F-RANK = unlimited (1)
D-RANK = unlimited (1)
C-RANK = unlimited (2)
B-RANK = (3/8)
A-RANK = (0/4)
S-RANK = N/A (for now)
UNKNOWN = 1

class
DELINQUENTS = 2
BANCHŌ/SUKEBAN = 1
SHABAZO = 2
BOUSOUZOKU = 1

powerset & reikontate
@Alibaba = Terra/Wood Nymph (Plant/Nature Manipulation)
@Kathairein = ??? (Solar Manipulation)
@Sen = Hou Yi (Electricty Manipulation)
@Shizuochan = Heimdallr ("Color/Rainbow Manipulation via movement")
@monopoisoner = Kirin/Qilin (Flight)
@Quincunx = Ophanim (Wheel Manifestation/Manipulation)
@alaska = Mercury (Partical Teleportation)
@rissa = Loki (Dimension Portal Creation)

LET’S GET D O W N TO THE B A S I C S!

application
Aight! This is the first step in creating a character! This is for the sake of getting an idea of what you want to make, reserving information, and if the character will be a good fit in the thread! Read through the Info Thread to complete the application. As the creator, I have the right to reserve judgement for the thread. The following list are pieces of information I need and how I want them completed. You don't need to make a fancy coding before posting this in the Profile Thread. Just make sure to clarify what section I am reading. Once the app is completed in a seperate thread, post it in here.
  • Iwaku & Discord Username (if applicable)
  • Discord? (would you be up for the OOC being Dicord exclusive?)
  • Timezone/Availability (this gives me a peek at your online habits and know when it's best to contact you/users can contact you)
  • Thread Ideas? (maximum of a paragraph, what kind of ideas would you want to see for the thread? have any plot ideas/npcs you wanna throw out there?)
  • Character Name (self explanatory)
  • Character Model (what's the name of the character image you're using for your character and a link to their image)
  • School & Grade (what school do they go to and are they a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year?)
  • Rank (what's their rank?)
  • Reikontate (maximum of a paragraph, describe your character's fighting spirit. explain what kind of powerset they imbue your character and their weaknesses. include the name of a mythical figure you're basing their spirit off of and if they have been "awakened" yet.)
  • Character Idea (maximum of one paragraph, sell me your character idea)
profile skeleton
Once your app has been accepted, feel free to copy the general list of items I need for the profile. You don't need to format it, but you're free to do that. You may also add more information, but, again, you don't have to do that. Make sure to post up this information either in a separate test thread or Character Showcase thread. Once completed, post the link to the thread into the Profile Thread.
  • Full Name (first and last name)
  • Nickname/Alias (self explanatory)
  • Age (14 - 18)
  • School & Grade (which school do they attend and are they a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year?)
  • Gender (self explanatory)
  • Part-Time Work (do they have a part-time job?)
  • Clubs (is your character associated with any clubs at school, and, if they are, what position are they?)
  • Gangs (are they a part of a gang, and, if they are, what position are they?)
  • Height (self explanatory)
  • Weight (self explanatory)
  • Ethnicity (self explanatory)
  • Description (feel free to list or write out paragraphs for what they look like. at the very least, I require a link to the character’s picture in this section along with general information about their appearance that a picture doesn’t capture)
  • Stats (refer to the Information Dump for more info)
  • Rank (refer to the Information Dump for more info)
  • Class (refer to the Information Dump for more info)
  • Reikontate (their name and appearance. feel free to either describe their appearance or link an image example of what they look like)
  • Mezame? (has it awakened yet?)
  • Powerset (expand on the fighting spirit’s powerset and weaknesses in this section. powers and weaknesses should go hand in hand and reflect the rest of the information. they should also make sense to the mythical being you’re basing the spirit off of. you can write this section as comfortably as you like such as breaking down each powerset, bullet pointing, or paragraph form. at most, I’d like like a “title” that sums up their powers in a nutshell).
  • Fighting Style (does your character know a form of martial arts, and, if they do, where did they get trained for this?)
  • Weapons (optional, but keep in mind the class system when it comes to weapons. guns will not be accepted at this point unless some nichijou/robot girl shit’s about to go down)
  • Personality (feel free to list or write in paragraph form)
  • Biography (feel free to list or write in paragraph form)
  • Likes (5 likes)
  • Dislikes (5 dislikes)
  • Extra (anything else?)

Iwaku & Discord Name
Alibaba
Discord?
Si.
Timezone & Availability
Pacific & availability varies. Depending on the season, I’ll either sit my ass all day online or be hands deep in work. I’m usually not available on Saturday Nights.
Thread Ideas
Plenty.
Character Name
Ichigo Sugimoto
Character Model
Unknown
School & Grade
Minamigawa Gakuen & 2nd Year
Rank
D
Reikontate
Ichigo has an innate connection to nature, allowing him to manipulate the landscape and use it as he needs. However, due to his negative outlook on being born with this type of power, he hasn’t tried to see what else he could do besides some innate abilities, binding enemies, and slicing things with leaves/flower petals. Fire and urban areas are his biggest weaknesses.
Character Idea
Ichigo is your run of the mill punk with big dreams of becoming the strongest fighter in the whole city. But, first he has to take on Minamigawa first. Too bad he’s one of the weakest students in the entire school. It could be due to the fact that he was born with this weak ass power to control daisies. Or, it’s the fact that he has yet to undergo the awakening, leaving him with some prissy looking spirit that lingers behind him. Either way, he has a long way to go to even have a chance at becoming the King.

• Myth
  • Discord? Yes
  • Timezone/Availability Eastern Standard
  • Thread Ideas? The outsider even to outsiders. Plenty others
  • Character Name: Akira Harrison
  • Character Model: Ragna The Blood
  • School & Grade: Minamigawa & 2nd Year
  • Reikontate WIP
  • Character Idea: He is the yankee, the white-skinned, white-haired foreigner who happens to have half native blood. Being born from a father outside the country, Akira has tired of struggling to fight the losing war. People no longer have to acknowledge his native blood. However, he will not allow anyone to think he is slower or weaker than anyone else. By racing, he'll show the world what kind of man Akira Harrison is. "The fastest yankee in the world...is ME!"

@MYTH*
Hey, I actually can't accept this because the app isn't complete. I do need information for your Reikontate along with what actual ideas you have. I need to see what is cooking in your brain in order to assess a few things (I take this part of the app into consideration). I had left mine vague due to the fact that I am the GM, and I have some things up my sleeve that I want to keep hush hush for now. I will give my full input once I get a complete app.
EDIT:: Edited response thread idea because I am a derp and fucking tired. Whoops.

• Iwaku & Discord Username - Sen
  • Discord? - No problem for me.
  • Timezone/Availability - I live in Eastern Australia so... the complete opposite of most people. Until the beginning of Feb, I'm active 4pm - 4am my time. After Feb I'll be starting uni, I'll be available earlier (7am my time probably) but won't be up as late.
  • Thread Ideas? - I think I'm one to focus more on character relationships, but perhaps we could include outside influences? Yakuza dabbling? There are plenty of clans out there already and students could get caught up in their 'professional' activities. As for NPCs, I can definitely come up with a few.
  • Character Name - Kougi Shimazu (光義 島津)
  • Character Model - Heisuke Toudou, Wasurenagusa.
  • School & Grade - Hokushin Gakuen, 2nd year.
  • Rank - A B
  • Reikontate - Blessed with electricity manipulation, he shoots his arrows with deadly accuracy - literally. Hou Yi, the divine archer, stands as his reikontate. While this allows the speed of his projectiles to be stupidly fast, shooting with actual bolts of lightning is both dangerous and very unpredictable. Even with Kougi's intense concentration, things don't always work out the way he wants it to. His conflict with what he wants and his family's wants has made it difficult for his reikontate to 'awaken'.
  • Character Idea - A pretty boy who was born in a clan obsessed with archery like it runs in their blood. They say their ancestors were the ones who developed shihan mato, also known as seated archery. While he is indeed very good with the bow and arrow, he's definitely not afraid to pummel someone with it either. Unlike an arrow in flight, Kougi dislikes the linear path that has been set for him, and desires freedom and the ability to make his own choices outside of his esteemed family. He's a secret rebel whose delinquent activities would make his parents faint. Snobby like his classmates, he's not without honour though, when it comes to an worthy opponent.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa and U.N. 0W3N
Iwaku and Discord
monopoisoner | Be

Discord OOC?
haiiii

Timezone/Availability
+8 GMT I'll have mostly afternoon classes except for Saturdays, where I'll be gone most of the day

Thread Ideas
I'm a sucker for destiny concepts so I'd love for any one of my characters to get involved in an unmei no kizuna, especially with someone from the opposing school. I'm not typically one to write romance, but in a setting like this, why not throw a romeo and juliet couple into the mix? |D; I'd really like to explore the Bousouzoku as well, and maybe have our characters dragged into a race with little to no prior knowledge of how to bike (i mean this is crack so why not). As for NPC's, I've got plenty in that regard. One that sticks out in my mind is a (rather stupid) Bousouzoku senpai not from around here who aggressively tries to recruit students from both high schools. Bad idea bruh.

Character Name
Tsukino Hanae (月野 花絵)

Character Model
Hoshino Ichika

School and Grade
Hokushin Gakuen | 2nd Year

Rank
B

Reikontate
A lack of personal growth on Hanae's part has stunted the progress towards her Reikontate's awakening. As it is now, it's simply a decorated giraffe that grants her (and small inanimate objects) limited flight. If you ask Hanae, most of the time she feels like a stunted Superman that floats like 5m off the ground. That hasn't stopped her from using it to her advantage in fights, as the constant changes of her elevation and unpredictability of projectiles is enough to throw others off. It's worth noting that she actually can't quickly change her positioning once in the air. Hanae literally floats; she'd rather do her position change on the ground and then go up. Once awakened, her giraffe (kirin) reveals itself as a kirin (qilin).

Character Idea
Having lived a life cocooned by those in the same social and financial strata, Hanae's taken on their opinions without verifying the facts herself. Not that she's ever cared much for proving the truth behind anything. She's not one to waste time on things that don't seem to be a stepping stone towards success. More than anything else, Hanae's fueled by an intense desire to win. She doesn't study hard at school for her future; she simply doesn't like seeing someone's name above hers when exam results come out. She lived for the outside motivation from others. Superficial? Yes, but it seems to be working for her considering her current station in life. Beating up the losers from Minamigawa was simply a form of stress relief; being good at it could only be considered a given considering the garbage dump they crawled out of.

@Sen
In. :U I honestly was thinking of bringing some yakuza element in this thread. Because. Tropes. I'm excited to see Kougi in action.
EDIT! OH! I noticed that his spirit hadn't awakened! I'll have you at C-Rank as well.
@monopoisoner
The only thing I'm going to ask is to make Tsukino C-Rank since her Reikontate hasn't underwent the Mezame yet. But... Romeo Julliet... xD I dig it. I think planning can allow that to happen and what not.

EDIT: The reason you'll be at C-Rank compared to Ichigo (D-Rank/no awakening) is the fact that your users are compentant as fuck.

it's like 10am and i should be asleep

> d a t a b a s e

if there are any mistakes/stuff i need to fix i will do so when i wake up <3

@Sen
Yo... I dig your electric bug. I can't wait to see him get out of that closet and go full on punk on his family. Welcome to the thread! I'll be updating info and adding your profile to the Info Thread shortly. =w= /

Reactions: Mu and rissa
Iwaku: UnrealNox

Discord: FyreWatch#7357
Discord? Yea
Timezone/Availability: PST
Thread Ideas: I really don't know
Character Name: Kai Suzaya
Character Model: I don't know. But the link is Kai Suzaya
School & Grade: Minamigawa Gauken
Reikontate: Kai’s Reikontate is that of the Norse god Tyr. It makes him more courageous than most, and also lets him take more punishment than most. The downside is that he never knows when to back down, always going until he can barely move. Once his Reik awakens, he will be a human tank. Able to take brutal punishment, even if he can't dish it out as well. (Powerset is fire, as Tyr doesn't have an element associated with him.)
Character Idea: Kai is the unbreakable spirit. He is constantly getting into fights, and nearly every time he will come back for more. As evidenced by his many stitches, bandages, and other injuries. Even though he dishes out as good as he gets, he chooses opponents to skilled or strong for him.

@UnrealNox
So, in regards to your reikontate, would they wield fire as well as be a tank? And, is there anything else in regards to your character idea?

First, no. I thought I had to have an elemental power. But it was not my idea. Hes just supposed to be a tank.

Second, no. But i'll flesh it out more in his bio, if thats what you mean.

• Iwaku/Discord Name: Shizuochan (#0445 on Discord)
  • Discord? Sure thing.
  • Timezone/Availability - EST. I work - outside of occasional contracts - from home which means I’m available pretty much perpetually for short inquiries, but anything that requires deep discussion or collaboration probably needs to wait until my allotted ‘fuck it I’m done’ time: which is anywhere from 4 to 5.
  • Thread Ideas - I think it’d be neat to have an arc where students from a super-tropey third school full of douchenozzles (probably some powerhouse from another City) come in for whatever arrogant reason, necessitating a team-up from Hokushin and Minamigawa to beat them back. Alternatively, Powerful Alumni - disillusioned with the whole mindset and paradigm of the ‘fighting spirit’ thing, or something philosophical like that - come back and make their disillusionment known; through, ironically enough, the language of a good ol’ beatdown. Probably some tropey fabled group with a badass name type deal. But anything fun, really.
  • Character Name - Shimazu Hisayo
  • Character Model - Howl from Howl’s Moving Castle. Repurposed for a female character, hoboy.
  • School and Grade - Hokushin Gakuen, 2nd Year
  • Rank - A. The main idea is to match up with rissa's character, so I'd end up adjusting to her possibly, if that's okay.
  • Reikontate - The aura-spirit, having been awakened to its fullest form, is evocative of the Norse god Heimdallr, a powerfully built figure with golden teeth, a helmet with the mottled horns of a ram, body dotted over with the grey fur of the very same animal.

Hisayo refers to her powerset as the ‘Rainbow Road’, able to move at blistering pace, trailed by a tri-color path of red, yellow and blue. Since her awakening, she is able to turn the path a single color, each granted their own abilities; red allows for a burst of additional speed while also leaving a trail of fire in her wake, blue enhances maneuverability and agility by laying down a path of ice, while yellow is the electric-road, which allows Hisayo to stick unto and move along walls and ceilings.

Her power is heavily dependent on her mobility, and thus can be ‘hamstrung’ by targeting the lower body. Furthermore, opposing elements and circumstances to that effect (water/ice against ‘red’, heat/fire against ‘blue’, insulating influences such as earth against ‘yellow’) can hamper the power, to the point of nulling it completely.
  • Character Idea - Hisayo is heavily linked to an upcoming character of rissa’s. The general idea in that regard is that they were friends in their childhood, before eventually having their paths diverged (culminating in attending different schools). Eventually, their Reikontates awakened, and down the line they were found to be party to an ‘Unmei no Kizuna’, binding them as rivals.

As for the character herself, she was a mostly nice girl, bent by the culture of her school to be a bit of a prick in some regards, party to the more devious acts her schoolmates are known for. Held to high expectations by almost everyone in her life (save for, formerly, her fated rival), she’s otherwise rather withdrawn, shy and cloistered in an inferiority complex. Battle - particularly with her rival - is where she blossoms.

• Love
Reactions: Mu and rissa
@UnrealNox
Sadly, I'm going to have to pass on this app at this point. I do have rules in regards to stat-based powers for my thread, and this concept will not work out. I'm also looking for users that are already thinking about the thread as a whole. Thanks for applying though. =w= /

@Shizuochan
Oh shit... I fucking dig all of this! I hate love the team up idea along with the whole "fight society" dealio with alumni versus students. The rival thing though.. I'd definitely allow for some adjustments with that.
As for powerset, I think this is far enough away to wear it doesn't line up with Kougi and future profiles where an element comes into play in terms of powerset. Also, this is a pretty good example of how to get away with a "stat boost" ability for a character by adding a twist and shit to it. Aight... you good homie. I'll keep your rank unsaved for now until I see Rissa's stuff. =w= /

Iwaku & Discord Name
Yzmael
Discord?
Yes.
Timezone & Availability
UTC-2. Namely, South Americas.
Thread Ideas
Not much that hasn't already been said or probably isn't in the GMs mind. One of the ideas that I guess we can draw upon is some form of "regional tournament" where all schools from around Japan or just nearby areas fight against one another as teams until a final one-on-one elimination path. Honestly, this type of setting has space for a lot of plot ideas.
Character Name
Yuzuki Yuuma
Character Model
Elesis(Blazing Heart) from Elsword
School & Grade
Hokushin Gakuen - 3rd Year
Rank
A
Reikontate
Yuzuki's Reikontate grants her the ability to both produce and control fires, flames and explosions at will. In it's fully awakened glory, the spirit presented it's name to Yuzuki: Kagutsuchi. Due to having been awakened rather early during Yuzuki's life, the two possess an extremely strong bond, with Kagutsuchi being Yuzuki's pride. It's only true weakness would be water users, but due to it's destructive nature, controlling Kagutsuchi's potency can be a problem, and hampers Yuzuki's capability of working with teammates and other groups.

Kagutsuchi takes the form of an enormous bird with golden-tipped feathers while it's entire body emanates from red to gold, burning with flames at all times. As it flies, it leaves behind swathes of flames in it's path.

Character Idea
A dangerous girl from a prestigious family that wants nothing but power. Despite her gracious appearance and elegant manner of carrying herself, she is extremely arrogant and condescending towards her school peers and is more than glad to back her talk up by providing any who dare stand against her with a well-deserved beating. Not only that, but she is cunning enough to use underhanded tactics against her foes without any regret or hesitation, all for the sake of power. Has a surprising number of allies gained through submission and conquering or threatening and blackmailing, proving that she will do anything to win although they are not truthfully loyal. Has an intense sense of pride, most especially of her Reikontate: Kagutsuchi, and will not take any form of insult for granted unless it is part of her plan. Hates when things do not go the way she wants them to, and is generally childish with her desires, having been given everything she ever wanted. Trained from an early age to be perfect, although there are many flaws in her personality, she aspires nothing other than absolute control over any situation she is in. The only rare moments she will show respect is when she is either acting or when she's facing someone of power or status similar to hers.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
@Yzmael
Ohhohohoho~! Welp.. we got a firey princess on our hands. The tournament idea would be something to impliment, even if it's like a "Sport's Day" dealio too! I also expect great betrayals with Yuzuki. Accepted. :U

IWAKU AND DISCORD NAME Quincunx (#4676 on Discord)
DISCORD? Discord-exclusive OOC sounds fine.
TIMEZONE AND AVAILABILITY Eastern Standard Time. I'm usually on in the evenings and nights as that's after my work; I usually get on around 6 or 7 pm and stay up until 10 pm to 1 am. I am much more available on my days off, but those don't really follow a regular schedule.
THREAD IDEAS While I initially thought I'd focus mostly on character relationships, I'm really intrigued by the concept of kowareta; maybe break my character? Or, better yet, bring her to someone with a kowareta that isn't yet past the point of no return. Ah! Are there any sort of established facilities for people with kowareta? I'd imagine institutions for those who'd gone mad, but what about clinics (established, rogue, etc) for those whose reikontate aren't permanently corrupted? Also, I'd love for my character to develop into a Sukeban; I get a second-in-command vibe when I think about who she might become.
CHARACTER NAME Chiisai Rei (小さい 玲)
CHARACTER MODEL Toga Himiko, Boku no Hero Academia
SCHOOL AND GRADE Minamigawa; 1st year
RANK C
REIKONTATE Rei's Reikontate's final form would be that of the ophanim - it would be an angel composed of floating wheels covered in eyes - but as of now, it's a simple open eye surrounded by three eyeless white wheels, rotated at different angles. The power she currently derives from it is summoning wheels - little wheels that attach to her shoes to make roller skates, big wheels that can be hurled at people and mow them down. Her main weakness is that she's too scattered to really have a sense of strategy; she often doesn't see the smartest actions she can take. Also, her opponent can use her wheels against her if they get ahold of them. After her Mezame, her Reikontate would allow her to quickly bind others with wheels, hover and fly on levitating wheels, and even construct complex objects made of wheels. (Her wheels have an ornate design - something like this.)
CHARACTER IDEA Rei is a recent transfer to Minamigawa, her expulsions from previous schools resulting from dabbling with various drugs. Disturbed by how her brother was driven mad by his kowareta, and seeking "meaning" to avoid the same fate, she experimented with activities legal and not. Now that she's at her last-chance school and off of recreational drugs, she's still a delinquent, seeking purpose and community under a local delinquent leader. She has a cold but ultimately kind demeanor and a strict sense of honor, marred by a pervasive feeling that she can't connect to others; if she was stronger and had her own group, she could make a fine Sukeban.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N