ѕʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ! ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇ!『ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ』

@Quincunx
Holy shit. That's some dark shit. But, I do like the idea of someone explorin that topic the corrupted. That broken will and inability to survive in this world is pretty fucked up in genral. But, putting aside the dark ideas, I kinda find it funny that her ability is summong wheels and using it in varient forms. It's different and I dig it. xD Aight. Your app is accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Mollisol
@๑ m o c h i ๑
Aight! I have a few questions in regard to your character. One: how does the darkness consume him? Are you talking in the literal sense or some allegory meaning? Second: how does your character attend school. In Japan, all forms of education is paid for via tuition (or through scholarship programs). If he has lived on the streets, then how is he able to afford tuition? Three: if he has a need to reach out to people, then why is he the lone wolf type? Was it his upbringing? Is he misunderstood? Is it because he's homeless?

@Alibaba
One: I mean in a literal sense it could consume his body, essence, and ect in entirety - like a droplet of water into the ocean. If it doesn't fit I can edited it out, I just thought it would be a little interesting.

Two: I see what you mean and edited out the parts that were questionable and changed it up a bit.

Three: By nature he is a lone wolf type, prone to being alone because at the orphanage he never really developed a sense of belonging to any one place. Especially having to be moved from home to home. Internally he's actually a social being that never was able to fully express himself. There is always that strong curiosity within him of how people go about with their relationships with other people. Secretly in his heart he has a desire to develop relationships like a normal kid his age would.

@๑ m o c h i ๑
Aight. I think it could work in regards to the fighting spirit becoming corrupt. It'd be interesting if it goes that route as an awakened spirit. As for the background, I think that can work. He's now the gang child trope and all that jazz. ... I think we good. Your app is accepted. Feel free to join us in the Discord via the OOC link.

• Iwaku & Discord Username - alaska | l'appel du vide
  • Discord? - Yes.
  • Timezone/Availability - Central European. I can post as often as needed. I prefer a faster posting pace, so naturally, I post often and am available more often than not.
  • Thread Ideas? - Organized crime kidnapping, underground tournament (or maybe a big, official tournament characters could strive to compete in?), comedic gameshow arc, roadtrip filler arc B^), corruption redemption
  • Character Name - Kairi Okada (岡田 香織)
  • Character Model - Kate Takenomiya
  • School & Grade - Minamigawa Gakuen | 3rd Grade
  • Rank - F
  • Reikontate - The patron saint of travel and passing boundaries himself, Mercury, allows Kairi to take paths not available to others, and cross boundaries like no one else. Being capable of astonishing feats such as dissolving her body into the sand on the sidewalk, walking on rain drops, or letting a limb melt into and reappear on a leaf flying by; Kairi's body is able to utilize any non-living, organic matter to transport herself in unimaginable ways. However, upon being rejected, Kairi's fighting spirit has become corrupted. (I was wanting to detail what her Reikontate could do so you can wager if it's acceptable. She currently has a Kowareta, and thus, no access to the detailed abilities)
  • Character Idea - A fiercely determined and creative chef from an early age on, Kairi has spent the majority of her life working extremely hard in order to make it to Hokushin Gakuen. Kairi believed herself to be able to one day charm the world with her culinary expertise and become the greatest chef alive, if only she was as well-regarded as other Hokushin graduates. The cautious dissuasion by her parents, who wished not to set up their daughter for failure, drove a wedge between Kairi and her parents that continues to haunt the household to this day. The harsh reality caught up with her, however, when Hokushin declined her application, and the commonly held derogatory view of her trade by the upper class was revealed to her. The realization shook Kairi deeply, marking the beginning of her mental regression. Kairi despises Hokushin Gakuen and Minamigawa Gakuen alike, though for different reasons, and is driven by her seething desire for recognition of her ability and status. Though she presents herself as prim, skillful and amiable as possible, she is a calculating opportunist with few moral limits.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
@alaska
... and the God oF Cookery has fallen. I dig this! Aight, I'll update the front page in a bit.

• Thank You
Reactions: sun.
Iwaku & Discord Username: EmperorsChosen
Discord? I'm in it
Timezone/Availability: Pacific, Usually online at some time of every day
Thread Ideas? Everything's already pretty much been said. Maybe take some notes from Beelzebub (minus the demon stuff >.>), give a kind of third threat to get the two primary schools to unite for a bit. Maybe bring some adult gangs or organized crime, people who have been in the teenagers shoes before and surpassed all the hurdles already. Some kind of bigger threat to give even the tougher students a run for the money.
Character Name: Takeshi, Masaru
Character Model: Dis random fuckboi here
School & Grade: Minamigawa, Third Year
Reikontate: Masaru's Reikontate appears in the form of a tall, curvaceous woman with long, straight hair that reaches down to her waist. She appears to wear a kimono with a dark blue midsection wrapping, the only aspect of her not bathed in a snow white color aside from her azure irises. The Reikontate known as Yuki Onna gives Masaru the power for manipulation and formation of ice. Typically his power will be used to conjure himself a weapon in the case of a fight, or simply used in and of itself as a way of quickly incapacitating enemies. It can be used as a grand scale, but without means of sustaining his body temperature properly, overuse of his abilities means his Reikontate can act as a double-edged sword to him.
Character Idea: Formerly a boy who followed in his brother's and societies footsteps, Masaru acquired power early on and fully abused it as is the way of the world. Believing it's the duty for the strong to step upon the weak, he often took out abuse endured by his much more powerful older brother on those around him. However, after a chance partnership between himself and a low-rank in middle school for a class project, Masaru began to see things from the point of view of those without power in this world that valued it above anything. Rather than taking frustration from his own loss and weakness out on those obviously below him, he began to focus his ire on those who intentionally abuse the weak and whom dismiss anyone without abysmal power to be worthless, people like his brother. Rather than seeing the current status quo as righteous, he now sees it as childish, flawed, and in need of change, change which he is determined to alter through his own power and drive to do so, not just for himself but for those he cares for heavily disadvantaged by the abusive nature of the world.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Iwaku & Discord Username
rissa | #3339

Discord?
yis pls

Timezone/Availability
I work SMTWTHFS 7-4 EST Unless otherwise stated. | I'm usually online in the evenings, but available fersure on the weekends.

Thread Ideas?
Hoping for scenes and/or smol plot-lines that take place entirely outside of school. I'm really diggin' these sport suggestions too! Maybe some competitions? Esp school vs school? Ditto'ing the idea that both schools may have to unite against a bigger enemy - maybe even some kind of "evil" overtaking Japan? So... Mori works at this cafe that's actually a front for a Fight Club underneath the building. I think it'd be pretty neat if any interested PC's would like to get involved! I have two solid NPC concepts if you dig this idea! I really, really wanna have some races -- maybe even team races! Also: MINAMIGAWA UNITE!

Character Name
Kiyoko Mori

Character Model

School & Grade
Minamigawa Gakuen| 2nd year

Rank
B

Reikontate
In his Mezame, taking a form reminiscent of the Norse god Loki, Mori's fighting spirit evokes a powerful aura- if a bit chaotic and mischievous. Upon his face is a mask sporting serpentine horns and a vague, swirling face that shifts between base emotions. It is only removed in certain circumstances, such as duress in Mori or battling her bonded. In doing such, her abilities receive a slight boost in potency.

A strong bond with her Reikontate grants Mori a handful of abilities stemming from what she calls "Rifting" or Dimensional Portal Creation. With this powerset Mori is able to travel near instantaneously by creating dimensional portals. Along with this, she's capable of storing items in permanent Rifts.

The biggest weakness she has is only being able to open Rifts that are within her sight range. In the off chance that a Rift destabilizes mid-transport, there's a potential for the expended energy to shock her upon it's return, effectively paralyzing her momentarily, giving enemies a chance to strike.

Character Idea
As mentioned in Shizuochan's sheet, our characters share an Unmei no Kizuna, binding them together as rivals.

Kiyoko Mori has not lived a privileged existence, but the struggle has kept her sharp and willing to work and fight for whatever she desires. Headstrong and fiercely independent, Mori strives to better herself, her family, and the functionality of her bike. She prefers the exhilaration of racing versus that of fighting, but has never been one to back down from either, especially when it comes to Shimazu Hisayo. Subtly and mischeviously manipulative, Mori prefers to lounge in the shadows pulling strings than revel in the limelight. Growing up closely with her father, Mori heard the thrilling tales of Minamigawa at its finest, and has always held a tiny sliver of hope that one day the student populace would reunite against a bigger enemy - Hokushin Gakuen.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Iwaku & Discord Username: Jakers
Discord?: Yes please!
Timezone/Availability: GMT±0, usually 5pm - 1:30am every day.
Thread Ideas: Setting up a variety of wild tournaments, challenges, and gameshows (that are broadcast to the general public), and generally setting up scenes that are way more over-the-top than they actually need to be. In doing these things, though, it'd be nice to see good amounts of character development as a result of them, and the general aim of these things would be to explore the personalities/beliefs of everyone's characters.
Character Name: Sho Gushiken
Character Model: Tarou Shirobako
School & Grade: 1st Year / Hokushin Gakuen

Reikontate: Sho's Reikontate takes the form of a trio of, small, translucent dolphins: animals said Poseidon's 'messengers of the seas' and considered sacred by multiple Gods in Greek mythology. One of these dolphins is coloured grey and white, one is coloured with a sepia theme, and one is multicoloured with red, green, and blue highlights around its body. Each dolphin appears to have what looks like a high-quality camera lens 'built in' to the top of their back, and has a duo of screens (one at either side of its body) which usually show the footage the camera on their back is picking up. These dolphins are able to detect the 'drama' of any situation they view, and can change things about the environment such as making lighting, special effects, background music, or even creating a 'slow-motion fields' if it would be considered dramatic. They are able to 'transmit' their footage into a nearby device of Sho's choosing, be it a memory stick, laptop, a large screen, etc. The more people that enjoy the footage the dolphins are capturing, the faster and stronger Sho seems to become, and he seems more able to perform 'impossible actions'.
[I know this is a bit complicated, probably a bit too much for 1 paragraph, so I can send you a PM if you don't really 'get it'.]

Character: With a well-known celebrity singer for a mother, and a renowned, world-class pianist for a father, Sho has always been surrounded by cameras, money, and themes of 'fame' for his whole life. He grew up appreciating the beauty, power, and happiness that could be transmitted through media, becoming obsessed with watching television at a very early age. He quickly began to learn media studies, showing a natural prowess for editing, filming, and directing even at the age of 12 (getting the money for the best equipment helped a lot, too.) Though it would've been easy for him to strive for a 'safe job', however, there was always something about Sho that was obsessed by the conflict between Hokushin and Minamigawa, and he wished to create the ultimate television series by using his Reikontate to film the countless battles and dramas that occurred between the schools, with himself being just an undercover side character in this drama. Seen by most as annoyingly optimistic, dishonorable, and way too 'in-your-face' (and in terms of fighting, an F-rank disgrace as he sometimes deliberately loses just to make a scene look cooler), all Sho cares about is the drama, baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mu and Aero Blue
@EmperorsChosen
@Quincunx
Awesome! The only thing I ask is balancing out the stats. For Masaru, I think his stats should be boosted up in his focused field while Yuno should be lowered slightly with no fives. I can, however, accepted another 4 stat area instead of a five. And, Emperor, I do like your approach on the Fighting Style section, though, you are free to actually have a martial arts listed (though, I can be really tired and missing it right now).
@Jakers
As riduclous and awesome that idea, having cameras that capture footage is impossible in this thread. I'm going to have to pass on this app.

Reactions: Mollisol
ANNOUNEMENT!
At this point, I wil not be accepting apps from new users. This may change in the future.
EDIT:: Those that are currently in Discord and has expressed interest/asked questions are still eleigable to submit an app.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jakers
As riduclous and awesome that idea, having cameras that capture footage is impossible in this thread. I'm going to have to pass on this app.

Ah, okay, that's a shame. Was there something I missed in the rules that made having cameras impossible, or is it more to do with the theme of the RP itself?

@Jakers
They're spiritual entities that can't physically interact with the physical world besides the person they are attached to. At most, their person can call upon them to borrow their power ala Persona.