13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will make signing up a lot easier for people.

Yes, so has the RP Started ?

It has not and I just realized how many leaders we DON'T have. Honestly, I thought the Shadow Tribe would be more popular, but only one person has a character for that tribe...

The Nature and Light Tribes are completely without members and we also need leaders in the Shadow and Poison Tribes

I'll make a member for Nature, if i can

I'm starting to think this would have been way better as a book... But then I'D have to make all the character

Name: Fizcendo Lucian Memorius

What S/he Would Like to be Called: Fizcendo

Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
latest

Personality: He is a Steadfast and firm believer to the wishes of his queen and would often strive to make her proud of him, he also is very loyal to her and will often be at her side and follow her around, he also suffers a bit of inferiority complex and would often apologize to his queen for his mistakes, he is also a lover of knowledge and poetry.

Tribe: Life Tribe

Tribe Rank: Second-In-Command

Strengths(at most 4):
+Vitakinesis
+Strategist
+Tactician
+His Queen

Weaknesses(at least 2):
+His Queen in danger
+Darkness

Friends:
+His Queen and his friends in his Tribe
+Some in the Fire and Water Tribe

Enemies:
+Tybalt (His so called Rival)
Anyone who harms his Queen

BF/GF/Crush:
The Queen is his crush

Weapon(optional):
Trident-ffxii.png

History(optional):

TBD

(IS THIS OKAY)

Last edited:
Well, people seem to be making up ranks now but okay.

Sorry, gonna change it and tinker something with Tybalt!

Full Name: Jazmine Ravenhart
What S/he Would Like to be Called:Jazmine, or Jaz
2uhqouw.jpg
Personality: Jazmine is impatient and short-tempered. She acts nonchalant and uninterested. She enjoys solitude and fighting. (I'm really bad at personalities so I'm just gonna leave it at that...)
Tribe: Shadow Tribe
Tribe Rank: Warrior
Strengths(at most 4): Her greatest strength lies with her magical prowess. She is also quite skilled as using a knife, and she is an excellent warrior when it comes to combat.
Weaknesses(at least 2): Her personality in quite repellant and she isn't that great at using weapons other than a knife
Friends: She hates basically everyone.
Enemies: She doesn't care enough to consider people 'enemies'
BF/GF/Crush: N/A
Weapon(optional): Simple black dagger

Full Name: Xander Evans
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Xander
183106ac4614155c81cec6087c3f6614.jpg
Personality: Though he is extremely arrogant, there is no denying his natural potential. Xander is very bold and outspoken, as well as over-confident. He is also extremely charming and handsome, and unfortunately, he knows it.
Tribe: Light Tribe
Tribe Rank: Captain
Strengths(at most 4): He is very charming and persuasive, and he has excellent sword skills
Weaknesses(at least 2): His magic honestly isn't the best and he has a very short temper
Friends: TBD
Enemies:TBD
BF/GF/Crush: TBD
Weapon(optional):
Sword-awesomest.jpg

fantasy-anime-sword-art-online-s-a-o-dark.jpg

I would honestly like Ava to befriend the Fire tribe, or at least Shinaka if possible. Because, well, she can't fight in extremely hot environments.
And I'm making another character.

I almost feel Tybalt was designed as the opposite of Varen, and I will consider another character.

Should i change the character of Tybalt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.