13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I meant the other way around. It's just an observation

Sorry dude, Forgive me for i didn't notice XD

I just wrote it backwards by mistake. I also meant I may make an additional character.

Yes, especially if we are to have a war. Also, look into making a banner for the banner-rotation at the top of the Iwaku page? it would attract more joiners, but it is just a suggestion.

74918c576f8eca9bcec675e8b0d0fcc4.jpg

Full Name:
Grant Denshrine

What S/he Would Like to be Called:
Grant, though he is open to nicknames (he lets only very good friends call him Denshie)

Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
Grant is less conscious of his looks. He has navy blue hair that he usually sweeps up and out of his face.
When he is not in battle, he wears merely no armor. Grant likes the feel of nothing on his chest, but he ties bandages of some sort around his waist and stomach. Most believe he attempts to look sharp with this. He has small, well crafted, plates of metal armor around his wrists. The left plate has a red ribbon tied and hung from it, just for style. He also has a collar for his throat, another red ribbon hanging from it as well. Grant keeps a pair of grey/brown pants that air extremely loose and lightweight pants on, tight around waist-band and where the pants end at his ankles so the pants are clouding around his legs. He has large boots that swallow the ends of his pants. The boots are black, steel-towed, and well-formed as well.
Grant is very proud of a tattoo on his right shoulder, crawling down his arm and mouthing the side of his face and jaw. He also has a scar across his nose.
Light-weight armor(allowing Grant agility):
RangerEpic.jpg
Ignore the bow and arrows

Heavy-weight armor(allowing grant superb defense):
dark-souls-.jpg

Personality:
From the start, Grant has always been a stubborn boy. He has a short temper, and does not tolerate slack-offs, bastards, really anyone who has had or is showing a bad reputation to him and his tribe and pitiful scraps that are crying for attention. However Grant may seem as a hot-head, this temper brings great strength in leading the army of the Life tribe. Grant has always thought that the Life tribe needed firepower, a commanding fist in the hierarchy to defend their grounds. This temper and stubbornness of his is influenced by the fact of his determination to make the other tribes know that the Life tribe is not just a band of scrawny scraps that can only heal, but a proud tribe that can stand forth in greatness(this is partially why he was appointed Captain).
Under the hardy brute of this boy, Grant is a fun loving person who enjoys the company of friends with a strong heart. He is extremely conscious of when and when not to expose this person.

Tribe:
The Life Tribe

Tribe Rank:
Captain

Strengths(at most 4):
Remarkable Combat
Brawn Power
Determination
Agility

Weaknesses(at least 2):
Short temper
Stubbornness
Romance
Archery
(More will be added as the rp goes forth)

Friends:
TBD

Enemies:
TBD

BF/GF/Crush:
TBD

Weapon(optional):
He specializes in sword arts, at least in the weapons department
gladiator_sword_by_vikiusha-d37mwhp.jpg
This is the knife hidden in the quite small sheath seen on Grant's heavy weight armor.
sting%20sword%20flare%20main.jpgdf7e918f-bc75-4ecd-8f2a-f074bddd00a5Larger.jpg
This is the sword hidden in the large sheath seen on Grant's heavy weight armor

History(optional)

Reactions: fantasy
Tybalt might take a liking to the Air Queen, but we shall see XD

Ohh omf XD
I was into your character when u posted the sheet... but we shall see what happens when the role play starts (or we could start planning something between them right now)

Haha, A Captain of the Fire tribe and the Queen of the Air tribe, sounds like Romeo and Juliet XD, We shall see.

Reactions: Binks
Hahah, i'm gonna get executed for that :bsmile:

Okay here's what I'm thinking for alliances:

Fire, lighting, shadow, ice, and poison

On the other side...

Earth, water, air, nature, life, and light.

The Time and Space tribes could go wherever...

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
Oh i like it.

Air is an enemy of fire, oh noes . . . XD

Status
Not open for further replies.