13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ava's going to die o0o She can't go head-to-head with... Shinaka or something :devilfire:

Hmm, I got a plan for that . . . hehehehe

Air vs Fire . . . Well i guess Tybalt will be meeting Ava in the battlefield!

I just realized you already accepted Grant XD
And, I think we should role play how this war starts. We should not open the IC, and jump straight to a massive war. My opinion is we discuss how the different tribes bond and separate, and how the war is ended. From experience, it his absolutely wretched and insecure if anyone, anyone, starts an immense role play that has not been sorted through.

Well I'm drawing a blank... *bangs head on desk* No... That did not help at all.

Ack, I gtg for a bit... I will be on later, but I do not know if you'll be on when I am...
I want to help u get the plot in order, so if you make any changes while I'm gone, please tell me!

well it seems like everything is going well running along smoothly, i should of been more active i take it but oh well work and twitch call me away from time to time. but no worries, So @fantasy what other characters are you wanting i can easily make more playing as 3 characters is my max so i can still make 2 more if you need more characters.

Well, the Nature Tribe is empty. Any tribe is fine, we just need more people.

ok ill come up with a nature member and probably a lightning well possibly depends on if want to be writing three pages of interactions lol jk

Full Name: Simon Valdez
What S/he Would Like to be Called: Simon
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
2472829_1330345581977.98res_500_278.jpg
Personality:Simon is very cheerful and optimistic, but also somewhat naive. He is loyal and an excellent fighter.
Tribe: Nature Tribe
Tribe Rank:Warrior
Strengths(at most 4): Brave, optimistic, excellent sword skills
Weaknesses(at least 2):Naive, magic is not his strong point
Friends: TBD
Enemies:TBD
BF/GF/Crush:TBD
Weapon(optional): A simple one-handed sword

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Asamoya, Zabuza
What S/he Would Like to be Called: zabuza
zabuza_bankai_by_larizsantos-d665fmc.jpg

Personality: Zabuza is a calm and quiet man, that mostly prefer solitude; not because he want too be alone, because he don't want to harm anyone more then necessary. Not always honest when it comes too his feelings, even if he say he prefer solitude, does he not want anything else then be around others, fearing and hating too be alone.
Many vile reputations and stories surrounds him, and he often just ignore it, even if it hurts him too know what people think about him; he have got used too it. Even then, he think about others before himself, always worried that he might harm them. His life has been shaped around his disease, about the toxins in his body that might harm, and kill others. Hence have the problems too let someone touch him and he might over-react to it.
Always when he work and fight, is his mind mostly about security, is the mask intact, is there any bleeding wounds? It all make him very defensive, and somewhat person with an OCD considering his mask, often is his fingers around to make sure its intact.

Tribe: Poison
Tribe Rank: Second in command
Strengths(at most 4): Ambitious, Loner, skilled tactician involving his tribes way of fighting, lastly he can use most all poison's but his specialty is using the poison to create a large cloud that resemble fear bearing a blank and scary face.
Weaknesses(at least 2): His own body, not two strong with extended time in hand to hand battles.
Friends: Shinaka
Enemies:TBA
BF/GF/Crush:TBA
Weapon(optional): He carries around a long bent hilt saber.

History: Zabuza was born a small boy in the poison clan, he was a imperfect child. HE was not born with the strong immunity to poisons. So his father took him into the woods at night away from his tribe. He then poured and forcefully made his own son to drink a highly rare and extremely dangerous poison. Once morning rose, zabuza's father was dead, and he was alive, sick, weak and highly frightened. The tribe leader and second in command, took zabuza into the castle making sure to keep a good distance from zabuza. Now the tribe pushed their resources to now contain zabuza's breathing to keep the poison now only locked inside of him. So they constructed a mask to keep everyone else safe. From then on zabuza was force to be the deadly weapon of the tribe until zabuza earned the right to be the second in command once the last second in command took the right to lead fully. Now he uses his free time to try and find a cure for himself or find a way to give an immunity to everyone in the village. But, his free time is short with his new position, but it is better than just being a weapon to toss around and use.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill have the nature one up later
actually nvm i got no good ideas for a nature character

Full Name: Asamoya, Zabuza
What S/he Would Like to be Called: zabuza
zabuza_bankai_by_larizsantos-d665fmc.jpg

Personality: Zabuza is a calm and quiet man, that mostly prefer solitude; not because he want too be alone, because he don't want to harm anyone more then necessary. Not always honest when it comes too his feelings, even if he say he prefer solitude, does he not want anything else then be around others, fearing and hating too be alone.
Many vile reputations and stories surrounds him, and he often just ignore it, even if it hurts him too know what people think about him; he have got used too it. Even then, he think about others before himself, always worried that he might harm them. His life has been shaped around his disease, about the toxins in his body that might harm, and kill others. Hence have the problems too let someone touch him and he might over-react to it.
Always when he work and fight, is his mind mostly about security, is the mask intact, is there any bleeding wounds? It all make him very defensive, and somewhat person with an OCD considering his mask, often is his fingers around to make sure its intact.

Tribe: Poison
Tribe Rank: Leader
Strengths(at most 4): Ambitious, Loner, skilled tactician involving his tribes way of fighting, lastly he can use most all poison's but his specialty is using the poison to create a lage cloud that resemble fear bearing a blank and scary face.
Weaknesses(at least 2): His own body, not two strong with extended time in hand to hand battles.
Friends: Shinaka
Enemies:TBA
BF/GF/Crush:TBA
Weapon(optional): He carries around a long bent hilt saber.

History: Zabuza was born a small boy in the poison clan, he was a imperfect child. HE was not born with the strong immunity to poisons. So his father took him into the woods at night away from his tribe. He then poured and forcefully made his own son to drink a highly rare and extremely dangerous poison. Once morning rose, zabuza's father was dead, and he was alive, sick, weak and highly frightened. The tribe leader and second in command, took zabuza into the castle making sure to keep a good distance from zabuza. Now the tribe pushed their resources to now contain zabuza's breathing to keep the poison now only locked inside of him. So they constructed a mask to keep everyone else safe. From then on zabuza was force to be the deadly weapon of the tribe until zabuza earned the right to be leader. Now he leads with an iron fist, using resources to find a cure for himself and keeping his own distance.
One person may only role play as one leader, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.