13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayla @Killako Yes, we still have quite a bit of space for new characters. If Fantasy doesn't beat me to it, I'll start to go through unaccepted character sheets throughout the day.

am I allowed the reserve the Leader for the Life Tribe? I cant fully make my CS until I get home after work :(
I think its open.. I had to keep going back and looking, I may or may not have missed one >~<

Full Name: Adelais Krauss
What S/he Would Like to be Called: By Friends: Alice. By Neutrals: Queen Adelais. By Enemies: Her Royal Highness Queen Adelais
Appearance(picture preferred but not required):
wIcLCmy.jpg

Personality: Fun, free spirited with allies. Gentle words but hard tone with neutrals, arrogant, fierce and strongarming with enemies.

Tribe: Legendary Time Tribe
Tribe Rank: Leader
Strengths(at most 4): Cold, Calculating, Fast, precise
Weaknesses(at least 2): Gets what she wants, Stubborn, Little bit self-centered, lonely
Friends: Miss Sharline
Enemies: Space Tribe? (though I'd rather not)
BF/GF/Crush:N/a
Weapon(optional): Pair of poisoned daggers.

History(optional): Adelais has a childlike form, where she maintains a Youthful appearance and childlike stubborness. This front should not stop you from being wary of her as she still bears grudges. She sees all and remembers all.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Killako there is already a time tribe leader character, who has already posted her character sheet up. its not on the accepted character's yet but that is because fantasy has not been updating it.

E="shinakawolf, post: 2256135, member: 8037"]@Killako yes thats what and who i was refereeing about[/QUOTE]
Captain is different from leader.

[Name]
Anastasia Rose Gregorious
[Nickname]
Ana
[Age]
[Gender]
Female
[Appearance]
Anime_Elf_Princess.jpg

[Personality]
Ana is very serene and quiet, often trying to solve conflics by any means other than violence. She prefers to be peaceful with the other tribes, regardless of what they think about her own tribe. Ana is often rebellious despite her ranking, but will always come through for the better of her Tribe. She has a very large tolerance, and her anger is often minute whenever it happens. She reacts angirly very rarely, usually having it be a rare ocassion. Ana acts only if she has the consent of her Captains and First-In-Commands, and will do everything to protect her Tribe, regardless of the costs.
[Tribe]
The Life Tribe
[Tribe Rank]
Leader
[Strengths]
  • Persuation
  • Generosity
  • Sacrifice
  • Selfessnes
[Weaknesses]
  • Anger
  • Fighting
[Friends]
N/A
[Enemies]
N/a
[Weapon]
LPD4QRg.jpg

[History]
Ana was very young once appointed the Leader of her tribe. Her mother had been the previous Leader, and had passed away due to an unknown disease. She had been appointed, her father too greive-stricken to handle to roll of Leader.
More explained through the RP.​

Sorry about the double post guys, but I've finished reviewing the rest of the character sheets. So here they are:

@Duchess of Adraelith Forgive me for being a bit nit-picky, your character looks great, but you seem to have written psychokinesis instead of pyrokineses. That needs changed around, but other than that, you're fine!

@Alis_Audāx as far as I can see, you just need to add at least one other weakness, and that's it.

@Killako I'm going to play it safe and let @fantasy review your character personally, as there are a few things I don't believe myself qualified to make a decision on.

@Ayla Your character seems to check out, but I'd like to check with @fantasy about the leadership position, since more than likely there would have been a more than qualified second in command other than Ana or her father to take over. Again, I'm leaving that decision to fantasy. Approved

Last edited:
Sorry about the double post guys, but I've finished reviewing the rest of the character sheets. So here they are:

@Duchess of Adraelith Forgive me for being a bit nit-picky, your character looks great, but you seem to have written psychokinesis instead of pyrokineses. That needs changed around, but other than that, you're fine!

@Alis_Audāx as far as I can see, you just need to add at least one other weakness, and that's it.

@Killako I'm going to play it safe and let @fantasy review your character personally, as there are a few things I don't believe myself qualified to make a decision on.

@Ayla Your character seems to check out, but I'd like to check with @fantasy about the leadership position, since more than likely there would have been a more than qualified second in command other than Ana or her father to take over. Again, I'm leaving that decision to fantasy.
That was probably my computer. It was telling me things were spelled wrong so I autocorrected without thinking about it. I'll fix that asap.

I can always change the age if need be, I just thought it would be an interesting twist o;

@Duchess of Adraelith Thanks! Just let me know once you've gotten that done so I can give you the stamp of approval.

@Ayla That's the main point, if this was my own RP I'd accept your character, but this RP is fantasy's, so I'm not sure it fit's the canon fantasy made personally, only the original creator can and should judge such things.

@Ayla Your character seems to check out, but I'd like to check with @fantasy about the leadership position, since more than likely there would have been a more than qualified second in command other than Ana or her father to take over. Again, I'm leaving that decision to fantasy.
Understood.

Yes, they did. We discussed the need for an announcement in PMs previously, but @fantasy couldn't get around to it before having to tend real life commitments. If any proof is needed, I shall provide evidence as requested.

Nah! I could just ask her right now. I'm her sister, I'm surprised I wasn't appointed Co-GM... that's all.

Sorry, I just offered my assistance soon after I posted in the interest check thread, so don't feel bad about it. I honestly feel like I'm doing a pretty bad job right now.

Last edited:
Zero, you're doing great. You're doing better than me, to be honest... I'm really sorry I haven't been more active, but I should be now.
@Killako, you can't be immortal. Sorry, but the characters are simply humans with magical abilities. Even the Time Tribe.
Everything else looks good. Thank you for all the help, Zero, and sorry for the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.