• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ok and yeah i have wrote stories ad books before. Playing two sides to one coin is what im good at ;)

Yes, i am also wondering how will this war start, especially the character interactions, who will be rivals, who will allies and especially who will be the victor

That is an excellent question... I think the Nature Tribe's side should win. They are the victim in all of this...

idk we will all have to see you never know why the leader was captured also if you read shinaka's back story you would know his only goal is find the killer to his dead lover that's why he even took the cost of his fire power.

I feel like I've been so silent. I apologize but I've been reading through everything.

Sorry for my absence, but my my! This seems quite the delicious plot! So much development! I feel like Adamas is on the side most befitting of his character.

Grant should join Uesugi in the Light Tribe's World Conquest, his personality befits Uesugi as her second in command.

Last edited:
hey hey, in all techincally every roleplayer here is on the winning side to push a great story through to the end. (Hopefully never does lol) but as i stated before and everyone should be aware not everything is rp is set in stone be it one mishap with light tribe or a mishap with poison or any other tribe. The story and flow of the rp is up to everyone involved. That is what i believe and why i left gaming rp's to come back here and rp at iwaku with great rp'ers

Well, if we finish this rp plot we could always start another plot. I once was in an rp where we went through like 4 plots. It was great.

that sounds like a dream come true and if we go that route in the future i might just pm you on some ideas. like now my mind is racing at mach 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back