13 Dragon Tribes (Sign-Ups Open!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"His master's decision," eh?

I think I will make a woman for one of the tribes. Will see where she goes best.

Heck, no leader is going to let a member of their hierarchy have a mate in another tribe o-o
and brb for a bit

Tybalt is loyal to a fault to his Master and Second-in-Command, they order he obeys, but on the case of some girl, he will be dumbstruck.

Tybalt can always join the dark side and go rogue with Varen. They can run across the world, chase women, kill people and beasts, and make some serious coin.

Reactions: Brother Gabriel
Maybe, if he has nothing to live for! he can always join you or some other tribe, but his heart will always go to his tribe.

Unless he is torn between duty and love, now that's a weakness.

well to most men it would be but shin already lost his love so you mention love he not to happy

Yeah,sorry about the Queen *Puts hat in chest*

And besides he might get his ass whoop by the Air queen

Don't expect me to just throw Ava to you in the role play @Brother Gabriel :groundhog:
Didn't see the two posts you two just posted
A gentle breeze may fuel fire, Shinaka, but know that a mere gale puts hungry flames to perish.

Of course Binks, they need development to be true, heck they might start on the wrong side and Ava choking the shit out of Tybalt

lol i agree that might happen also shin has more than just fire to wield in a fight also shin specializes in all forms of fire skills, ad on top of that he has his trump card which does short his own living life span, but gives him a drastic power boost.

Even air can have a chance against Fire, so yeah Ava might have chance fighting the Fire conqueror

Status
Not open for further replies.