4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
I was just in the mood for a bit low key, drama, fun rp so here goes my interest check. Warning on beforehand. I expect dedication of my players. If you will not reply for two weeks (and with this I mean no replies/explanation in the Ooc/chat not IC), I will write your character out of the rp (of course you are free to join in when possible again). Of course I do understand people having real life issues and what all not, but I have seen rps die too often because of people suddenly disappearing without a word. That being said, onto the fun part.

• The Plot
    10 persons all from different walks of life have been selected to go on a holiday cruise for three weeks. All inclusive. No further catches. They are literally just gonna have fun for three weeks, while seeing something of the world, while they enjoy a five star cruise. They can eat all kind of high quality food, drink at the bar, enjoy the pool or work themself into sweat in the work out room. Whatever they want. Only thing is they cannot leave the cruise when they are at sea (of course).

However random these selected people may seem from the start they are connected, which they may find out really quick, or not at all. Their connection is they have all been going to the same highschool in May 2007. Some of them may still even be in contact, while others lost their connection. Now 10 years later (hence the title of the rp) they will meet again on this luxurious cruise ship. Will old friendships be picked up again? Will old crushes come back? Or will fights start again? Maybe new crushes will bloom? All is open and all can happen during these three weeks!
  • The Rules
    - As I said I want my players to be active and dedicated. You are free to plot out subplots for your characters or discuss any ideas with me or anything. I do not have a strict vision on where I want this plot to go other than that I want some drama and fun.

- If you will not react in the OoC (most like discord chat) for two weeks, I assume you have lost interest and will try to write your character out of the rp. So if you are busy or go away or struggle with replying, let me (us) know. Most likely we can help when you are stuck or at least I know why you are not posting, so I will not assume you just have left us hanging.

- Posting expectation is 2 to 3 paragraphs of 10 sentences each. Now I am not really gonna do a word count or anything, but give each other something to work with. I also do not wait replies that go on and on and on, keep it interesting for every one.

- I would love it if it is possible to get weekly replies of everyone. Yet this will be lowkey so as long as you post when you are able to I am fine. If it takes too long I might become a bit nagging, but otherwise you are fine.

- All genders, sexualites, believes and races are welcome. Just please keep it realistic. I will tell you if I find something too farfetched. These people will just be ordinary people like you and me. They will have their struggles and their flaws and their dreams, achievemenst and qualities.

- The CS/character template will have two parts. One will be about your recent character, one will be about your character 10 years back. So I do want you to think about your character younger years as well. I will not ask for a life story of your character though.

- The characters have all been at the same highschool in May 2007, meaning they were between 13 and 19 back then and will be between 23 and 29 currently. I will allow two exceptions, but please communicate about this with me.

- I will work with preset relationships (and perhaps genders/sexualities) for when they were in highschool. This however does not need to have any influence on your character now. I just want to force some bits of drama.

- Since this is a modern day, slice of life rp, I want realistic face claims. But please don't use overly famous people. Try to be a bit creative in your faceclaim searches, there are more then anough low key modeling agencies you can use. If you really really really want to use a famous fc, discuss this with me. I might make one or two exceptions

- This rp will be red starred, since I do assume some hot love will happen. However if this happens please work it out in a collab post with warnings if it gets to the really really dirties. (This rule may change depending on the view of the players that will participate)

- I love abusive dark past and mental problems and drug addiction and sudden famous people, but like I said before. Keep things realistic. I don't want a cast of 9 orphanes that all have been abused by their mother and therefor starting cutting or something. Keep things a bit diverse. Otherwise I will ask you or several people to change things about your character.

- Questions can be asked here or in PM or in the discord I will set up. Whatever you feel like. Please when anything is unclear or you are not sure about something ask me. I really don't mind explaining things 15 million times. And I really do not nag that much as it may seem.

- Pictures of the cruise ship and everything will follow later if this becomes a thing for real.
  • The Roles
    As I said I will work with preset relationships from their past. If a person has a certain gender or sexuality written down, please work with that. Otherwise everything can be changed and is up to you.

Character A and Character B has been friends for as long as they can remember. Character B recently started dating / having a relationship with Character C, which made Character A aware of their feelings towards Character B.

Character D (male/closeted homosexual) is the best friend of character C, unlike character C, they are not at all interested in long lasting relationships. They try to get with every girl they can find, if only to hide the fact they are secretly gay and have the hots for their tutor, character E (male). Character E (male) is however completely oblivious for this fact and has his eyes on Character F.

Character F is the younger sibling of character A and they have an very open love/hate relationship. In school it is mostly a hate relationship, because character F is done with living in Character A's shadow and now try to make their own name known and not just as 'that younger sibling of...'

Character G is Character C's biggest rival. No one is really sure what went wrong between them, but it is obvious they cannot stand each other in any possible way. However it might have something to do with the rumor that they (character G) got pregnant or they (character G) got someone pregnant, however if the other party was from this school or another school is unknown, just like what happened to the baby.

Character H has no close relationships with anyone yet, they are the sudden exchange student that came dropping in midway in the school year. Character I has been tasked with showing Character H around in the school and how things work as they are part of the student council. Character I does have a secret crush on character G, though they are afraid to say anything about this, and are dating Character J instead.

Character J is unhappy in their relationship and aware of the fact that Character I is not that happy with them anymore as well. However that is still no excuse for what happened between Character J and Character F, but that was suppose to just be an one time thing.

• Character A ~ @Evil-Ducky ~ female
    Character B ~ @Happy Trails ~ male
    Character C ~ @Shayla ~ female
    Character D
    Character E
    Character F
    Character G ~ @Dante ~ male
    Character H ~ @Rose305 ~ female
    Character I ~ @DarkiusHeavenstein ~ male
    Character J ~ @Tyche ~ female

Anything else is up for you to discuss. I hope I will find some people interested in this! I will not chose a character yet, depending on the interest. Please do not claim a role if you do not intent to stick around!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Remmy Rose
I'm only in two RP's currently... I'd like to take one character if you'll have me and I have just the character for this.^^

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
I'm only in two RP's currently... I'd like to take one character if you'll have me and I have just the character for this.^^
Welcome to the club. Feel free to chose who ever you want

I would love to be a part of this. I will warn the one time I will be absent coming up will be 20 days in the month of August but thats just missing what two rounds of posts? I could be sick or something. Just wanting to give you the heads up

I would love to be a part of this. I will warn the one time I will be absent coming up will be 20 days in the month of August but thats just missing what two rounds of posts? I could be sick or something. Just wanting to give you the heads up
Sure that is no problem! Choose your character!

G is for me :P Male

I'll take letter C please! ^^ Will be a Female.

@DoomyCakez @Spectre of the Fade You two might be interested as well?

Still 5 spots open and currently working on the CS

Edit: CS is in the interest check first post. Feel free to work out your character a bit. Sign up thread will follow soon / tomorrow / this weekend

Last edited:
@espoir *beckons to the dark side*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
I promise it is not that much CS!

it is for me ;__; if it was just the present CS and there was no ten years ago, it'd be fine but i don't like doing so much and typing the same thing over again for personality and essentially, relationships, is not my thing either. *pats* you'll find others.

it is for me ;__; if it was just the present CS and there was no ten years ago, it'd be fine but i don't like doing so much and typing the same thing over again for personality and essentially, relationships, is not my thing either. *pats* you'll find others.
But I love you!

And relationship / personality doesn't have to be like much. Simply putting down neutral for relationships would be enough for me

and personality would be like

stubborn / prideful / jugdemental
Character can be very prideful for he knows he is better than the rest. This also makes him very judgemental. Someone who does not follow his view is automatically below him. Once he has a certain idea or opinion, changing his mind will be very hard.

And that is! I do not require more than five sentences!

Status
Not open for further replies.