FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUHAHAH, ALYSS WILL SOON BEWITCH ALL THE MENZ.

Okay, so that's two Pro Life votes.

My own vote is that he dies. It'll be good development for Alyss, who will now have lost her master and her lover; and if Orion doesn't come back then I don't want to be stuck NPCing Leonardo as he confronts his brother over all this. *moves slowly towards Orion with a soda can of truce*

Also, if anyone hasn't gotten an invite to the FateGuard Group let me know. I lose track of my minions. And I'm using the group to gather notes for the next chapter.

I'll go with pro-death it just makes sense that he would die after being impaled by an angelic being and pretty much exorcised

Well, I put up a revised bio a while back on the previous page.

Story-wise, it's a bit of a toss up. There have been a lot of characters dying in FG lately - is this a trend? Would there be too much trauma, or is it would it just serve to desensitize everyone - oh yeah, another person died. Whoo.

Medieval life is very deathly.

So much so, that it's the leading cause of death!

It has been known to cause fatalities.

There's only a %100 percent chance you'll die horribly.

if that's so then I want decapitation....it's messier but I get to freak people out as my head goes flying.

Okay, now that all the transfer bullshit is out of the way maybe now we can get back to business.

Just for the sake of discussion, I think it has been shown that so long as you survive childhood you can usually live to quite a ripe old age, as far back as Grecian society.

Not sure if this considers peasants though.

Okay, unless anyone has any further votes, we'll keep Malwin alive and I'll shove him and Leonardo into NPC land for next chapter.

I have a little to do at the beginning of the chapter before I let Malwin lay down and recover.

Just for the sake of discussion, I think it has been shown that so long as you survive childhood you can usually live to quite a ripe old age, as far back as Grecian society.

Not sure if this considers peasants though.

Well, frankly we're talking about the FateGuard here who are out running, battling, and training almost constantly. With the exception of a few members who take part in self-destructive behavior like Arkavenn's drinking I can't help but see most members being in excellent physical health. I imagine if they survive their time as protectors they could live to be a fairly advanced age for medieval times.

So no one posts now right?we are waiting for Asmo to do the next chapter? I just wanted to make sure if im sposed to post or not yet.

Alrighty good deal.

I'll write the chapter opener tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.