FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to Asmo, Malwin should be just getting done being examined for latent corruption...he will be transferred to a location under guard, in case, for some reason, the darkness is till within him. I'll explain the rest. He WILL be taking a detour.

I just finished handing in a bunch of documents related to my PhD qualifying exam. I'll be free until next Wednesday .. when it actually happens.

Okay, the chapter is open. You can start wherever you like. It's probably around 7 or 8 in the morning on the next day.

Jalein and Gavin, you have apprehended the traitor Kael, who is the last of a faction of FateGuard rebels who tried to kill the king two nights ago. Gavin, I'm thinking Valerian was the key player in tracking Kael down, given your knowledge of Kael's archery suppliers and fletcher contacts. Feel free to make up that part of things yourself.

If you two can (eventually) bring Kael to the Chapterhouse, that'd be swell. And maybe get some help for Marcus and Melody, who are gonna be healing up in NPC-Land for the foreseeable future.

Wolfsin, the design of the Shadow Weaver is your call.

Let's see some chardev, people!

Last edited:
My call? As In you and I need to get together on this and figure out how this is gonna go? o.o

Don't mind Derek. He's sleeping in.

Getting bashed around a room with poison in your veins does hell on your sleep schedule.

um what have I missed I haven't been getting any notification in my inbox or anything so I have no idea what happned since the site reboot

Luckily we have a thread where updates can be found. *points to the IC*

Obviously, Alyss is finally having her moments as a teenager, and it is glorious and ripe with argument. She's living the dream, arguing with what used to be her guardian. =D

You all are jelly, yes?

Yay Changess =D

Ill be doing my post tomorrow when im awake and for the sake of fun XD..

What the hell would you do if you were a guy and a girl came up to you like the one in Hydros spoiler? Like honestly XD I don't even knowww

*extends a claw towards Alyss's father*

Any chance he would be helping out at the city infirmary from time to time? Or even at the Chapter House?

Also, Kitti, if Erilyn is going to walk towards the funeral grounds, I have a sexy ambush awaiting her.

Sure sure! I would be fine with that. ^.^

AND A SEXY AMBUSH?! 0.0 Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn Kitti, you get all the luck lol

Sexy ambush? I don't think I've ever seen those two words together before...
Ah, but yes, of course. Would you like another post from me, a small edit to the previous, or just acceptance of your sexy ambush terms?

Your blind compliance will suffice.

Does this mean the sexy ambush will involve eye-masks? Oooooo, this is getting kinky.

*Reads over Asmo's post*

....They better start making out in the middle of the street or I'm going to have to declare this scene far less sexy than promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.