FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AGREE, WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

[MENTION=4130]Jalein Draconian[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=3929]Yaoi Master Gavin[/MENTION] ... did my intro confuse you? You've captured the traitor Kael and can commence the roughing up, showboating, dragging and snarky dialoging.

THREE NIGHTS AGO....

Asmodeus said:
by the far wall the Queen, delicate and beautiful, watched it all with a smile. Her belly showed only the slightest bulge for now.

THIS MORNING...

Kitti said:
this eerie child his wife had borne never cried or made a sound, hardly moved, rarely slept, and stared into the soul of those unlucky individuals who met the infant's eye.

>:[

*shoves Kitti away from the time machine*

We're not waiting 9 months to bury Eric.

Last edited:
Didn't confuse me just had to deal with my university 1] fucking over my financial aid 2] fucking over my graduation plan 3]fucking over my budget 4]fucking up my final grades and then deal with paternal issues along with having to take my brother and his boyfriend to the airport and then having to spend a day shopping for foodstuffs and other necessities for our house. Busy, overloaded, and unable to sit and have coherant thoughts - ask my raid team: I'm the biggest worry even though one of our healers has breast cancer (she's beating the shit out of it). Finally got done with food organizing and my shower so I've got a few hours before I actually go to bed. I'll have something posted before then.

And where was your helper monkey in all this?

Oh, hmm. I thought I remembered something with the feast party thing about her being more pregnant than that. My mistaaaaake, I'll fix that.

My helper monkey - i.e. my brother's cocksleeve - is with him in Baltimore.

Oh yeah, and if anyone's sitting out for this chapter let me know, and I'll stick you in NPC storage.

I wanna be involved... I'm just having an astonishing lack of inspiration right now and can't come up with anything to post.

You know that thing how any time you have inspiration to write, you're too fucking busy, but then when you finally have time, you have zero inspiration to write? Yeah, that's biting me in the ass pretty hard right now.

So much for the sexy ambush.

Wouldn't "the lance of Gae Bolg" be a grammatical error when Gae Bolg is just the name of the lance? o-O

Fine. I'll call it GAE BOLG and try not to imagine a homosexual Orc whenever I type it.

You heard it here folks. Asmo thinks about homosexual orcs.

In its defense Gae Bolg is an actual spear in Irish mythology. And I could have used the alternate spelling Gae Bulg.

*Corben continues staring at Arias from the fireplace, watching a line of drool trickle slowly down his chin*

LOL I get it.

Ill be posting at some point today guaranteed.

I might post either tonight or Monday.

Just like that conversation I almost had with Alyss in Chapter 4, before everyone sprang from the cupboards.

Maybe from now on we should put little mini-scenes in the Group Thread, to show what happened in the time before Post A and Post B. For example, what Amadea and Erilyn talked about before Atlas bumped into them.... what was said to Ferrick before we sent him over the wall..... what Erilyn and Leonardo talked about on their way to the ball.... that way they don't hold everyone else up but also reveal some good chardev.

Status
Not open for further replies.