FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and add to the tune Unanna has goin.

These kinds of outbursts aren't expected from you, friend...I worry.

Alright, I think I fixed all the history issues. Went over it three times to make sure I fixed any reference.

Okay, I've talked with Jack.

We're going to rule that the angel was either unseen or simply glimpsed. No one is entirely sure if they saw it. So, if you want to ignore this revelation and just focus on reacting to the discovered civilization/Malwin's betrayal/Eric's death, then that's perfectly fine. If, however, you think you can process an angel sighting as well as everything else then go ahead and work it in to your reactions.

Game on.

So Is Jack/Malwin doing another post now or are we to just get on with it again? o.O

Lol, Jack hasn't posted in a while and he's in charge of this chapter.

I CALL A MUTINY, I DEMAND ALL OF FATEGUARD TO SPONTANEOUSLY TURN INTO KITTENS. CORBEN WOULD BE A VERY CONFUSED LOOKING PERSIAN, AND MALWIN WOULD BE A LIL SAIMESE, AND ORION WOULD BE A RUSSIAN BLUE, AND KITTI WOULD BE A MAINE COON KITTEH, AND UNANAUNUN WOULD BE A RAGDOLL CAT, AND...

I'm out of cat breeds that I know....

Are calicos considered a breed?

*shakes the Skype Tree till Jack falls out*

Oh please, like that's going to work. You gotta go to the extreme.

*Hands Asmo an axe*

Welcome to the Jack Trap, everyone.

The Jack Trap is when Jack maneuvers himself into a crucial position in the plot, whereby a scene cannot progress in any way without his input, and then promptly vanishes for weeks at a time.

I have been in many Jack Traps during my time at Iwaku... and I'm not sure why I keep allowing them to happen.

I guess he's a sadist and I'm an enabler.

37165621_zps52bd97c2.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I got an easy explanation for Asmo, with pictures that he can understand and relate to.
320px-2013-01-28_213055.jpg

Heehee. Now, more seriously.
JACK, THIS IS YOUR FAULT. GET IN HERE.

Are the dramatics over? I see Asmo is being within a thinly veiled web of sarcasm so I must assume so.

To be fair, I thought Asmo was gonna post that people couldn't see the angel or something.

Then I was blamed that the angel was there.

Be less castigating and more mentoring and I'll be in the OOC more often to see when the argument actually ends.

*Kicks the plot* There. Now you can all get cured and leave slightly less than completely defeated.

Malwin is alive for anyone who wants to treat his 'bleeding profusely'...if not, he can die. That's for ya'll to decide.

No more zombies or problems. The Rove maw will open up where you dropped in...within the ruins of Malwin's home. His daughter is still alive and you can all be cured.

Dear Unanununun,

I once saw you say that you just wanted the plot to happen, and if things change or warp, so long as the story fits, it's ok. I'm taking your armor. You can have it back when this big baddy is gone...till then, you giving it a personality that suggested it was ancient gave me a really good idea.

So...we can talk about it over pm...oh right, and I'll let Asmo know as well.

The rest of you....sorry for the delay. These are the last two weeks of my internship in the legislative session and that calls for a lot of late nights. It's just crazy on my end till next week when I transition out of the internship. I literally have small amounts of time. Thank you the...two of you that reached out to remind me since I wasn't signing onto Iwaku at the time. Last I heard there was an argument about an angel.

I figured it might last awhile.

Now.

You all get to choose. Let Malwin die or not. :P I'll step out of responsibility for keeping this particularly going for now. Holler if you need me.

*Dashes out*

*checks the list of people to offend*

TK, you're fat.

Wolfsin, you have girly hands.

Right. Let's do this.

Lol, only means I won't get as easily cold in the winter.

MY Hands aren't girly..... they are artistic..... v.v

XD true story though Be getting a post takin care of real soon.

(Update)

Ill have a Post possibly done on Monday possibly sooner it depends.

Dear JShade:

I like it!

Sincerely,

U.

not sure how to make my post.....is Bjeorn still paralyzed or did the effect wear off once he leaves or is it a lasting effect?

Bjeorn and Arias have just been startled. No one's restricted anymore. Erilyn has the anti-toxin to relieve the poison effects, and it's up to everyone else here whether Malwin lives or dies.

I'd imagine Tahan isn't feeling too springy either.

And if anyone has chosen to witness Leonardo in angelic form, let me know. I can tie it to a subplot in the next chapter.

Right, I just need your verdict on Malwin's fate and then I can wrap up the chapter.

YAY!!!! I CAN FINALLY GET BACK TO FORUM ROLEPLAYING!

To be young and burdened by conscience XD

Arias seeing Alyss as she is for Malwin would draw him to try and at first wait for someone to kind of make a decision and progressively subtly make it apparent he feels that Malwin shouldn't die for the sins of a Demon. The poor woman is breaking down after all, and them soft spots for women man v.v XD

Status
Not open for further replies.