FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so no sight based blessings and enchanted eyes are a bad thing. Shame. I wanted to use the heterochromia for something. Maybe some sort of death clock.

...Really annoying when it comes to trying to do a ranger toolkit. I'll have to contemplate it and see if I can salvage it. Maybe I should just fire arrows from my eye.

That's what happens when the the people of Gothenheim are paranoid over religious twats who fear what they do not understand.

...I'm sorry, I seem to have channeled Arcanium's more bitter side for a moment there.

Dude, just aim for subtlety, it seems to get your far in this game. No-one's "FIRING MAH LAZORS" or anything like that. ^.^

All I have for a weapon at this point is my mind, until better trained really. and courage I spose too =)

Or I could summon sharks with frickin laser beams on their heads. I jest of course on all counts.

How about hypnosis? You can entrance beasts with the heterochromia, and cause others to falter. Pretty good for a "ranger" ability.

Most people in the FateGuard have one thing that makes them good (except Chaos, who's a dirty little powergaming munchkin whom we should rightly despise) and two things that make them intriguing. Most of our finest heroic moments have been completely unrelated to our powers (Corben smashing Lilith's brains out on a stone floor, Tahan pouncing from a bookcase, Erilyn dangling from a trapdoor, Leonardo diving into the ocean, Alyss having hot alleyway sex, etc.). It's the human, rather than the supernatural deeds that define us.

Well that falls under the ideas I came up with but it's still an enchanted eye which is apparently frowned upon.

We can stretch the rules in this case. As long as it doesn't amplify vision, you'll only get the occasional rock thrown at your head.

Oh, well if it's allowed if it doesn't amplify vision then I've a slew of ideas for that.

Pzzzzzzzzzzzzzow! LAZORS!

You're agreeing to let us throw things at you?
....yesssssss. Long have I waited for this.

I like Alyss's defining moment being a homewrecker. Makes us feel like a real Game of Thrones offshoot. :D

Pfft, of course- but, this is far from the apex of homewrecking- Alyss has to become pregnant, everyone has to be stuck with the mental image that someone actually boned her. She finally comes to the apex when she talks shit about Malwin's dead family- expecting that to jar him out of his "FAMILY R DED" stuff. A movie will be made about it in the future of FateGuard 2020, called "What Not to Do with your Teammates".

Muhahaha.

Dearest Kitti, don't you know I love when you abuse Alyss/me so? =D

<.< That came out wrong, but I don't know what was "right".... errr...

She won't be able to hold on for too long, and probably one good hit on Malwin would be enough to send her tumbling to the floor.

I thought we retconned Tahan to reaching through a bookshelf and dragging them into a spike?

Either one is cool. I am also surprised how much time he spends out of the bone shell than in.

Hmmm...
Jack, please come back. Erilyn didn't mean to hurt Malwin's feelings. It's okay. Shhh.
I'm sure they could have been really good friends if you weren't poisoning everyone.
You don't have to be too sad to post anymore. It'll be okay.

I agree with this message.. This must continue =D

Jack's all torn up inside. T__T

His bitter black heart, I'm sure it will drive him to continue... he merely needs time...

and a target.

Status
Not open for further replies.