FateGuard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and have Bjorn go in yeah. Derek willl have to use Alondite's power to be strong enough to pull the big obsidian altar over as he leaves.

The trick, Asmo, is trying to cram a rather large backlog of posts I need to catch up on in order to be fully briefed on everything that's going on and thus maintain continuity, into the precious few minutes I can get on a computer at a time before someone starts screaming at me to get off the computer.

djf;aksj;fkjasdf;kjsdf Okay I can't seem to get enough time to read and catch up here at work. Let alone type out an even semi-decent coherent post.

I will, however, have a solid three hours of uninterrupted computer time on Sunday. I'm really really sorry but that's the soonest I can promise a post.

kk I just want to make sure so I didn't mess up someone else's intended post

the impenetrable armor that encased his body.
Don't go tempting the Deus Ex Machina bunnies, Chaos. I'm sure there's something out there that can stick ya with its pointy end.

Okay, Jack's posting up the next scene now.

Name: Gabriel Shadowslayer
Is this a family surname? Seems a bit strange.
each other strand of hair is colored in with crimson red.
So he uses henna to die his individual hairs? How does he accomplish this?
His eyes are a dark violet color with three black rings around the pupils expanding out
I'm afraid people born with magical traits aren't allowed. I'm not sure why you've included this strange feature.
Upon the bottom half of his face is tied a black mask that allows his eyes to only be seen beneath the darkness of the hood
So he has a magical mask that makes his eyes glow in darkness? This would have to be included as one of his blessings, if so.
he is generally seen stalking around town barefoot
I think that would lead to some serious infections, hypothermia and callusing. Are you sure you want this feature?
that spits forth wire, the wire is thin enough without looking close enough it would be invisible to the naked eye. There is enough wire within each set of claws to push out three strands of wire from each finger (Roughly 3ft of wire) before they had to be replaced.
I'm going to have to reject this as unrealistic technology. You'd need a means of mechanical propulsion, the development on monofilament fibres, and a way of weaving three feet of wire into a single finger-length. The mind boggles.

I'm also not clear on what personality you're going for here. A cold and emotionless killer who plays with kids and feeds the homeless in his spare time when he's not being a bouncer? I can't really fix in my head what reputation he would have and how others would view him.

If you look at the other characters, they are all very subtle. Most of their magic is implied and half-seen. And they are also alphas of the community with likeable traits, families worth fighting for, and several characteristics that prevent them being mysterious loners.

I think your sheet may need some revisions in order to fit the tone of the roleplay.

Gabriel generally spins his time around town

I like this typo.

I genuinely, not shitting you, like this typo. I don't know why, but I love it.

But, YAY, NEW MEAT!

Don't go tempting the Deus Ex Machina bunnies, Chaos. I'm sure there's something out there that can stick ya with its pointy end.

Oh I know, make no mistake about that.

In my own defense though you yourself used the words "impervious metal" back in chapter three. :P

I just want to make so many jokes about what might penetrate Derek... The question is just which one is best.

Name: Vilamos Drohadan

Appearance: Vilamos stands roughly five foot three with a fairly small build, he has long black hair that comes down shortly passed his shoulders, he is seen generally seen about the village during the day in his working attire, a cloth shirt and pants with a pair of steel like work boots.

Reputation: Assassin, Tracker of the Fateguard, he is rather skilled at hiding, stalking and finally killing when the time is right.

Royal Blessing: Shadow Armor ~ The black leather armor has no magical enchantments but has been deemed the shadow garb for its color, it's a whole suit armor except for a helmet that has been crafted to cling tight to his body, fitting with every bit. It comes with a pair of leather boots that match up with the bottom half of the greaves of the armor, leaving no room for skin to show. This pair of armor was also gifted with special gauntlets rather than the normal leather ones, dark finger like claws made from steel were given as the attire for this armor. This armor is the Fateguard armor he wears at night when on duty and only then is he seen in it.

Holy Blessing: The Locket ~ There is a locket that Vilamos wears upon his neck a golden locket, the shape of the locket within that of a heart gifted to him by his late wife, the gift was gifted to him by her upon their wedding night a year before her murder. He holds this treasure close to his heart and has deemed it holy because it was given by her hoping that as long as he kept it close to him that she would always be there beside him through every battle and every moment of his life.

Magic Blessing: Night Cloak ~ This cloak is also black in color, crafted to cover the whole back side of his body and hang just slightly off the ground, upon the back of the cloak is a dark violet snake curled around and eating its own tail, if you didn't look close enough at the cloak it would not even be noticeable. The cloak when the hood is drawn up seems to bend the darkness around Vilamos so if he isn't moving he remains hidden within the darkness, when he begins moving or the hood is not drawn up this effect ends.

Legend: There are many legends that surround the assassin, but one that stands out most are his reasons for joining the Fateguard, many say it was a quest for vengeance do to the death of his wife and others say he joined it to protect the little family he has left within the city. The people still know nothing of the reasons and Vilamos is not answering the reasons behind it.

Off-Duty: When Vilamos isn't working for the Fateguard he works during the day as one of the many guards that patrol the city, of course he patrols mostly from the towers, he spends his days along the roof tops and among the guard towers watching over the people of his beloved city. Most of the time the days are spent hanging with many of the others from the Fateguard and spending their day away. Other than his late passing wife Vilamos has a mother and two younger brothers within the city both of which look up to him, the remainder of his family one of the reasons he fights each day to throw back these assaults.

Much better.

Welcome aboard.

Don't worry about it much. Several of us had to change some aspects of our characters.

Alright now comes the daunting task of reading everything thats going on. xD

You gonna wait till next chapter? Or did you want an intro now?

I'm gonna wait until next chapter but I am gonna read everything to get all familiar with the characters that I will be partnering with

New scene up tonight ya'll. Slam poetry first.

Status
Not open for further replies.