FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamnit.

All my friends went on spring break at once and started sucking up all my time.

I have no real excuses though.

Honestly if I don't post by friday just kill me off.

*Preps his blades*

As you wish....brother

So I feel like Tahan pretty much ignored me XDD guess Ill follow through either way LOL

I wrote it in a rush .. but it still makes sense!

Battle rage.

Yeah just if no one aside from Malwin helps me save Alyss its going to be hellish trying to save her. Especially since my guys not great with melee yet. XD i might die.

I'M HERE I'M ALIVE DON'T KILL ME

I MEAN JENRA

I MEAN I'M CATCHING UP I'LL POST TODAY I SWEAR

EDIT: Okay okay so I kinda had to skim what I've missed, but from what I understand--

We're in a cathedral. Asmo, Bjeorn, and a couple of others are by the altar/trapdoor. Malwin and Alyss are off on the side somewhere surrounded by undead. And the rest of us are at the entrance to the cathedral, and have to fight our way through the horde to get to the trap door?

Just want some confirmation before I start writing Jenra fighting her way from the entrance over to help Alyss only to find out that Jenra was supposed to be somewhere else. x___x

yes that the gist of it but wolfsin is having his character lead a rescue for Alyss Malwin is just off to the side and the dead aren't attacking him actually

if you got to the last page on here (53) asmo put up an image of everyone's location

Ah okay

Lol I skimmed the IC, but didn't try to catch up on the OOC. *facepalms* And I thought they started to pass by Malwin, but then one noticed him and turned to go after him, too? That was like, one of the few posts I tried to read in depth...

Well, I may be clutching at straws here, Faulk, but the latest research has revealed that reading improves understanding of collaborative stories.

In a study of 100 people, it was discovered that those who read the core material performed significantly better in post-reading comprehension tests, as opposed to those who spent an identical amount of time checking their Facebook.

Furthermore, those in the reading demographic had an average 65% chance of maintaining continuity in their next reply.

Science is bullshit, don't believe anything Asmodeus says

All battles have their casualties.

T__T

Asmo, that post was Brilliant, same with Cosmic Orion's I will be doing my post soon Can't wait to follow up on that. =)

......ok so is everyone in the trap door now or are we waiting for the last few to make their way inside

OOOO, I like how things are shaping up. Shall I wait for Jack to post?

It's "Get your asses in right now" time. Derek has to go last so he can pull the altar back over the opening as they leave so they won't be followed. I think our posts would best be served with everyone getting in so we don't have to have Jack post twice.

That would be best, yes.

So Im good until we start the next part down in the trap door right?

Yessir. I'll explain my actions flashback style.

Status
Not open for further replies.