FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
v.v This is sad, Even breaking it with Alondite, would work a single pillar tumbling especially on a corner of the structure would do nothing to the stability. However like I said. Its possible he would have overestimated his heroes abilities; this can just be a learning experience, at least Corben and the others of his group could take comfort knowing that im leading a group around to save Alyss.

Does that part work?

it was a good idea very creative but the if you think about how big their described as it doesn't seem possible for just a handful people. plus the only two that would seem appropriate for them look like they hold up most of the interior portions of the room

Alright well I wasn't one hundred percent sure, where Pillars were, just how big they were etc.. next time the plan will be accurate, like I said this will just be my learning experience for my character. =)

Do I need to edit anything with my post though?

But yeah, if Tahan follows you then you can hopefully rescue Alyss.

If not I'll Improvise XD

I got Alyss, but I could use some help culling the horde to get us over to you guys.

Then I can help Malwin with that, Im already on my way over there anyways, so I guess its up, to Tahan and one of the others if they want to follow my route or go straight to Corben.

I'm sorry for the lack of wordz. My apology implies that I will catch up very soon.

Wolfsin's a bold one.

I'm interested in seeing how this will play out.

So this runs fairly slow at times huh? XDDD

Thank you Hydronine might get me killed but couldn't let her get surrounded! D;

Well, that's how some RPs are- life comes up and distracts us at times, but on the bright side, it's worth the wait.

Yeah, we've got a lot of people in this and it tends to move in bursts. If more than 5 days go past I usually mod-post us onwards.

Thats kind of what I figured, and I hope I didn't give the wrong Idea I was just kinda making a comment, sometimes someone making a comment can act as an unintentional kick int he butt to remind some people "Oh yeah I gotta post" XD I haven't gotten to do a lot with the roleplay yet but I look forward to it definitely, it seems like one of the top ones iv seen on this site. =)

I guess [MENTION=2818]Faulkner[/MENTION], [MENTION=143]Cosmic Orion[/MENTION], [MENTION=739]unanun[/MENTION], [MENTION=3705]TimidJewishElf[/MENTION], [MENTION=15]Woodrat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22]Kitti[/MENTION] all get killed by the skeletons then.

I'm tragically protecting Woodrat's corpse, obviously.
I'll use Elf as a meatshield and battering ram my way through if you fancy the idea, though...

Uh oh ..

*goes to peruse thread*

I don't want to die after so many pages of IC!

by the way the iwaku site is brown(ish) on my computer are they re-doing the site or something?

... This is a silly place to ask site-related questions!
But the default colors got changed, yes. To brown from green.

Status
Not open for further replies.