FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll handle Arias...if he isn't handled already.

A little background...the trap door has already been loosened, and there is a sigil on it that has been broken...it looks WAY more complicated than that on the door. Opening the door will reveal a steep staircase leading down that can only be traversed in single file.

Also...prepare. Stuff is getting BIG when we all get down there.

You're with the Otters, Orion.

are the undead coming out of the pews next to the group? (four that surround them in asmo's pic) I was thinking of having Bjeorn push one in front of them to sort of creat a bottle neck the horde would have to got through, and I don't want to make it seem like he just rushed up to the undead horde, grabbed a pew and moved into place before they could do anything to him considering their made of stone

I figured they were between the pews and all rose up here and there. Now some are in the aisles. But they're probably not around the transept that we're in, otherwise we would have seen them.

Simple question, is there a specific post order? Or is it more just give people a chance to post before you go again type thing? Or just post whenever but cover everything going on around you?

Enter Alyss having a melt down, in 3....2....1.

The undead and otters are no ally in her eyes.

Really not sure how people will feel about that post but I gave it my best shot. Ill edit if necessary. =)

I'm going to make friends with Otters and the Undead. Just to show Alyss that she can become a beautiful flower, beloved by the undead and the otters alike.

rappeling equipment? XD

Good post, Wolfsin. But are you proposing that we hack through a stone church pillar?

*checks the list of FateGuard abilities*

Yeah the one at the Corner right of where it says corben on the map. If its pulled in a diagonal angle it will block off that whole square back there where the trap door leaving only a small gap for the group I might be guiding; to slip through. Can we not cut through huge stone pillar with Axes and shtuff? v.v

o_o

Anyone here ever cut through a stone pillar with an axe? We need confirmation.

If that doesn't work too Arias can take it as a Learning experience that its different being directly on the battle field, and sometimes things don't go perfectly as planned. ya know big life lesson sort of thing, hes just hoping to be able to get everyone near each other especially Alyss since he immediately noticed she was helpless with this close quarters.

If you have a sledge hammer you can. It's possible with an axe but there will be lots of shards flying around and tedious as hell.

And I say this because my grandfather has recently started tearing down our massive stone table.

o_o

Anyone here ever cut through a stone pillar with an axe? We need confirmation.

The closest thing I could think of would be Derek using Alondite's power to smash through it. But that's not cutting.

That's breaking.

And breaking something that's potentially holding the building up in an underground chamber is a bad idea.

cutting through a stone pillar with an axe......maybe if it had gaps held together with mortor? IDK

Yeah, I think either a massive swing from Alondite that sprains Derek's arms, or a tying a load of ropes around it. But anything else would take too long, and ruin all those axes that we don't have. >_>

if only bjeorn had brought his chizzle and hammer lol....no it was a good idea but the methods are far fetched

Status
Not open for further replies.